It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kill OBAMACARE with One Mouseclick - IAHF - Last Chance to Kill Obamacare!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Hi Folks, You may know that I get John Hammell's International Advocacy For Health Freedom Newsletters and re-post them here with permission. Here is a new special newsletter that can help us Kill Obamacare with just one mouse click!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
International Advocacy For Health Freedom (IAHF) Special Newsletter

KILL OBAMACARE WITH ONE MOUSECLICK// VOTE BY CHRISTMAS EVE: HOW IT THREATENS HEALTH FREEDOM

Life Extension Foundation is part of a coalition of health freedom organizations cobbled together by IAHF for the purpose of killing the so called "Affordable Health Care For America Act". They've just made it easy to kill the bill:

Please go here to defend health freedom: www.lef.org...

(Click the above link to go to the page to send the form letter)

With one mouseclick from this site you can send our form letter to your Senators and Congressman.

The most outrageous thing about Senator Reid's bill is that no one has seen it yet because they keep changing it. They're trying to ram a 2000 page bill down our throats without proper debate, and its totally unconstitutional.

SPECIFIC REASONS THIS BILL MUST BE KILLED

1. Since when did the government ever have any right to dictate to us that we "must" buy something, under threat of being fined or even jailed? How would you like it if the government ordered you to buy a particular make and model car, even if you didn't want it? Well thats what they're trying to do here. No Congressman or Senator can sign off on this without totally breaking their oath, and we must remind them of this! www.heritage.org...

Please go here to defend health freedom.www.lef.org...

2. The bill would cover illegal aliens which we can't afford. That would break our economic backs and add to doctor shortages creating very long lines for healthcare just like in Canada. I show how bad this would be via a guerilla documentary (www.youtube.com...) shot by an American who visited Canada to illustrate how long the lines are in their system

Please go here to defend health freedom. (Same link as in #1)

3. The bill would drive many small businesses, including dietary supplement companies under by forcing an 8% payroll excise tax on companies (www.scribd.com...) that don't purchase medical insurance policies for employees.

Please go here to defend health freedom.(Same link as in #1)

4. The bill would especially hurt dietary supplement companies by taking money out of people's pockets that they're forced to spend on government required insurance that they're now able to spend on buying dietary supplements and alternative practitioners.

5. The bill would especially hurt alternative practitioners who aren't included in the legislation by forcing people to spend money on the legislation that they'd normally spend going to see alternative practitioners. It hands a much bigger monopoly to both Big Pharma and the AMA.

6. The bill forces seniors into mandatory end of life counseling sessions (www.forbes.com...) intended to cut costs by encouraging people to go to hospices to die rather than continue receiving medical care- its genocidal.

7. The bill puts the government in charge of private decisionmaking that should be strictly between a patient and their doctor and it centralizes everyone's medical records with the government putting them in electronic form. This is a gross invasion of privacy and is totally Orwellian. This red tape will cause many older physicians to retire adding to the doctor shortages other aspects of the bill will also cause.

8. The Tsunami of illegal aliens (www.newsmax.com...) that would flood into the country partly to get on H.R. 3962, the "Affordable Health Care for America Act," would break our economic back, forcing us into the ruling elite desired North American Union.

It is via this mechanism that the FDA would usher Codex restrictions in via their Trilateral Coooperation Charter with Canada and Mexico. (www.nocodexgenocide.com...)

9. No domestic legislation can be viewed in isolation. The be seen clearly, HR 3692 must be considered against a backdrop of inernational measures with which it dovetails. Obamacare should be viewed by dietary supplement consumers as dovetailing in a dangerous way with UN Agenda 21, the Biodiversity Treaty, and the Wild Lands Project- www.youtube.com... of which are part of a broader population control and societal control agenda pertaining to a global totalitarian state.

10. The bill puts the government in charge of private decisionmaking that should be strictly between a patient and their doctor and it centralizes everyone's medical records with the government putting them in electronic form. This is a gross invasion of privacy and is totally Orwellian. This red tape will cause many older physicians to retire adding to the doctor shortages other aspects of the bill will also cause.

PLEASE SNOWBALL THIS ALERT & URGE MORE PEOPLE TO TAKE ACTION!

For Health Freedom, John C. Hammell, President International Advocates for Health Freedom 556 Boundary Bay Road Point Roberts, WA 98281-8702 USA www.iahf.com... [email protected] 800-333-2553 N.America 360-945-0352 World
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This may be our last chance to stop this Evil Obamacare You're just a mouse click away from doing your part to make a difference. Please help defeat this Evil NOW!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
It is as if america is a patient with an uncurable disease for which a cure has been discovered, but would rather die.

Open your eyes people! it is not a step towards a (nonexistant) NWO.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Please don't pimp your PACs here!

1e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership at The Above Network, LLC site(s) for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LocoHombre

This has nothing to do with a NWO. It's about finding better health care options than what has been presented.. that is proven will cause lots of harm to our people and economy.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Thanks for this post!
I went to the website and signed the petition. Plus sent it along to my friends. Thanks again!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I am just presenting one view of information people may or may not agree with and my opinions on it. This is the 4th or 5th Newsletter I have posted an no Mod has said it violates this rule yet.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Well for more information here is what Howard Dean has to said about the health care

"Any measure that expands private insurers' monopoly over health care and transfers millions of taxpayer dollars to private corporations is not real health care reform," Dean, a doctor and former Vermont governor and national Democratic Party chairman, said in an op-ed column in the Washington Post.

www.mediacomtoday.com...

The health care bill is now nothing but a twisted joke played by big insurance companies and big pharma on all the tax payers in the nation.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Any link to website supporting health care? I would like to use that.
Oh wait..it's against ATS TC.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by December_Rain]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
What a surprise, the page is run by big pharma. Some people just play right into the hands of those they think they oppose.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
Hi Folks, You may know that I get John Hammell's International Advocacy For Health Freedom Newsletters and re-post them here with permission. Here is a new special newsletter that can help us Kill Obamacare with just one mouse click!

blah blah

This bill is probably one of the most sensible things to ever happen to the American People. Its sensible that the money gets diverted to a central agency as opposed to lining the pockets of randoms.

In fact I would go further - I find the whole concept of pharmaceutical companies being independent ridiculous. They should all be nationalised and profits put towards the good of the people and not just the good of the shareholders.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I hate ignorance, i will try to give answers for all your points. Just so you dont strain your little brain i have numbered the answers to correspond with your irks.

1.obama: “What I think is appropriate is that in the same way that everybody has to get auto insurance and if you don't, you're subject to some penalty, that in this situation, if you have the ability to buy insurance, it's affordable and you choose not to do so, forcing you and me and everybody else to subsidize you, you know, there's a thousand dollar hidden tax that families all across America are -- are burdened by because of the fact that people don't have health insurance, you know, there's nothing wrong with a penalty.”

makes sense to me but i guess im evil as well....

he also says:" penalties have to be high enough for people to not game the system, but it’s also important to not be “so punitive” that people who are having a hard time find themselves suddenly worse off, thus why hardship exemptions have been built in the legislation."

The audacity....

2.www.washingtonexaminer.com...

"That is not true. Illegal immigrants would not be covered. That idea has not even been on the table." Obama said.

TRY AGAIN

3.voices.washingtonpost.com...

economist Jon Gruber mentioned that the excise tax is projected to raise worker wages by $313 billion between 2010 and 2019. That seemed, well, high. But it checks out.

So basically what i get out of the excise tax is either companies can supply employees with affordable healthcare (which every company should) or they will be taxed. Which in turn goes to the employees so they can get health care. 8% isnt jack to a company that puts out "dietary supplements". yet it can do soooo much good.

The evil continues....

4.what is this websites love affair with dietary supplements? WHO CARES.

5. GOOD! alternative mediice is sketchy at best. God forbid they have to go see a real doctor that can actually help them.

evil...just...evil

6.Jim Dau:"We want to make sure people are making the right decision. If some one wants to take every life-saving measure, that's their call. Others will decide it's not worth going through this trauma just for themselves and their families, and that's their decision, too."

I for one dont want to prolong my life if I've lived a full life, am in pain, would be a drain on my families finances. THAT'S WHAT THESE COUNSELING SESSIONS ARE ABOUT YOU NIMRODS. I'm so sick and tired of hearing republicans and morons alike claim that theses "counseling sessions" are to persuade the elderly to end their life. i mean COME ON ALREADY. How brain dead do you have to be to buy even a fraction of this BS. Ever hear of Jack Kevorkian(sp?). I always thought what he was doing wasn't so bad. He was helping ppl who WANTED to die die. however if those same ppl went to COUNSELING maybe they would have realized they DIDN'T want to die just yet.
Text of pp. 425-430 (Section 1233) of the actual health care reform bill (House Bill 3200), which, as far as I can tell after wading through several pages of legalese, merely amends Title 18 of the Social Security Act to stipulate that Medicare will pay for -- not mandate -- "advance care planning consultations" between individuals and physicians every five years, during which a spectrum of end-of-life options can be explained and discussed so said individuals can knowledgeably choose their own treatment preferences in advance. Its not even MANDATORY
This argument is so beyond ridiculous

continued....

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

7. you said:The bill puts the government in charge of private decision making that should be strictly between a patient and their doctor and it centralizes everyone's medical records with the government putting them in electronic form. This is a gross invasion of privacy and is totally Orwellian. This red tape will cause many older physicians to retire adding to the doctor shortages other aspects of the bill will also cause.

Could you please elaborate on these "private decisions" that they are making for us and give some examples? As for the centralizing of everyone medical records it could be good, could be bad. Havent heard or read anything on this subject i cant say. If you can show me where you read or heard this id be glad to take a look at it.

8.once again its painfully obvious you know nothing of the bill. All you know is what republicans are telling you and those things are eith exaggerated,half-truths, or flat out LIES. Illegal aliens ARE NOT COVERED nor has it even been discussed.

9. i really didnt understand 9. all i saw was "i own a dietary supplement company and i MIGHT loose money if this bill is passed and ppl get healthy".Once again who cares about a dietary supplement company whose product probably doesnt work, which is probably not been cleared by the fda like so many of them havent.WHO CARES.

10.wow the point was so nice you made it twice. 10 is the exact same thing as 7 and is still debatable.

so in conclusion.

1.get a clue
2.stop believing every little thing that comes out of republicans mouths.
3. the republicans WANT THIS TO FAIL. they want OBAMA to fail. not because they love you. not because they have your best interests at heart but because if OBAMA fails the can get everything back to being republican.president,senate, etc. They didnt like the power shift in DC the last couple of years and they want things back the way they were even if it means killing the single greatest thing a president has done in decades.Of course that just my opinion. Now go put on your helmet and continue running into the walls of progress.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by thegreatone

They are not MY points, they are John Hammell's points from International Advocacy For Health Freedom. Why don't you email him a copy and debate your difference of opinion with him.

As for #5.

You Clearly have no idea what you are talking about. I have studied health and nutrition for over 15 years and there are tons of cases where alternative medicine healed people and cured their disease where established medicine gave up and told those people there was nothing they could do.

For every pill a doctor can give you there is a natural remedy that a lot of the times is more effective and has NO harmful side effects.

You are just spouting off from lack of knowledge.

Oh and for the record, I post his newsletters because he has lots of good info about health care. I do happen to agree with him on these thing and I am a Life Long Democrat !

[edit on 18-12-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

They are not MY points, they are John Hammell's points from International Advocacy For Health Freedom. Why don't you email him a copy and debate your difference of opinion with him.

As for #5.

You Clearly have no idea what you are talking about. I have studied health and nutrition for over 15 years and there are tons of cases where alternative medicine healed people and cured their disease where established medicine gave up and told those people there was nothing they could do.

For every pill a doctor can give you there is a natural remedy that a lot of the times is more effective and has NO harmful side effects.

You are just spouting off from lack of knowledge.

Oh and for the record, I post his newsletters because he has lots of good info about health care. I do happen to agree with him on these thing and I am a Life Long Democrat !

ok great it works every once in awhile. Is alternative medicine covered by insurance now?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

That depends on the insurance company. Some do, and some don't.

As far as supplements go, it is a proven fact our bodies need supplements because we cannot get all of the vitamins minerals, trace elements our bodies need everyday from the over salted over sugared over fatty denatured chemicalized foods they sell us in the grocery store. They simply do not contain them and the chemicals in them harm their effect when they do have some of them.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

That depends on the insurance company. Some do, and some don't.

As far as supplements go, it is a proven fact our bodies need supplements because we cannot get all of the vitamins minerals, trace elements our bodies need everyday from the over salted over sugared over fatty denatured chemicalized foods they sell us in the grocery store. They simply do not contain them and the chemicals in them harm their effect when they do have some of them.

so then whats the big deal. This is one that doesnt so what. Also the bill is nowhere near completion so instead of trying to get the bill killed and calling it evil why doesnt he start petitioning his senator and congressman to include alternative medicine?
i mean i stand by what i said. So what if this insurance doesnt include alternative medicine. You've stated that others dont eiither but are they evil?
why are you just fixating on this. he was wrong on every single thing.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

you dont NEED supplements if you eat right but your right if you eat crap its better you use them. I dont eat crap and im fine. People survived for thousands of years without them. They are not a NECESSITY

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Yes sign the petition so thoulsands of your Americans will still flee to Canada in search of medical care. This should be part of the public service like education and the free postal mail service.

[edit on 18-12-2009 by pepsi78]
I forgot Mexico, for ilegal antibiotics so you can get well again, because to get antibiotics you must go to the doctor and the doctor can't even look at you without the insurance comany that is up his ass. Next thing you know, you are paying for some pills a very big bill and because what you pay may not cover all of the bills to the insurance comapny you may not get them after all. Is this what you call freedom? Natzi medical care. What are you afraid of, that the petition won't get sign, they want you to sign it so they can say, we tried.

[edit on 18-12-2009 by pepsi78]

top topics

join