It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Follow the 100.000 ppl COP15 demonstration in Denmark LIVE

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Todays demonstration gathers around 100.000 in COPenhagen against the , world leaders misleading COP15 agenda.

Police say that around 100.000 is already on place in the big demonstration and the first violent elements with homemade bombs have been arrested.

You can follow it all live at this link:

EDIT: This link works now:
www.aftonbladet.se...

Alternative:
ekstrabladet.tv...

[edit on 12-12-2009 by AUM68]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
good stuff the Nazi's look like their ready to start beatings anytime stay safe have fun. FYI check out the back of the yellow jackets on them they have their little Illuminati triangles on the police jackets

[edit on 12-12-2009 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
ha ha - yes I see that triangle

anyway, the demonstration is sorrounded the danish parlament where most of the 100.000 is.

There are police from both Sweden and Germany, even though danish police officially says that there are only danish police.

and yes - the situation is tence - fragile - I think we can look foreward to Copenhagen In Flames tonight !

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Mods should bump this to front page if not there allready. I love live TV....... Looks like a great turnout...Its what we need here in America.

I will be watching all day...in america the TV is just talking about Tiger Woods

star and flag

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Yeah we have had that Tiger Woods here too, but life must go on - with a demonstration

They are mooving now from Down Town Copenhagen and out to where COP15 at Bella Center is going on.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
whats up with the triangles though i dont recall them being on the uniforms before

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/865c56164665.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
As I understand thier triangles and circles on policemens back, it is to indicate which type of police force they are, and numbers is which groups the belong to.

They have now arrested some demonstrants for throwing stones

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I wish they would show the tops of those buildings.

We all know where the real police are. The snipers I am referring to.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
we who live in Copenhagen have been warned, that there are snipers on the roofs, but its mostely around Bella Center, where "VIP"'s are

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Sounds very loud there, with the chants and drums in the background.

This was an absolutely fantastic find. Thank you OP!!!

Star and flag.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Hey, the link you gave us, is that site in Swedish? Babel Fish cannot translate that, but I did find another translator. It did not seem to work to well though.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
My pleasure
- your ATS in Copenhagen

Noice is also other demonstrants way of stressing the police - but right now all is going nice and easy - it is expected later that things will run out of control in Copenhagen.

Right now it is 4 in the afternoon and it is about to get dark in Copenhagen...

I will go offline now, but will be back in about 4 hours - by then I will update the situation on this thread.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
No link is danish

use google translator - it works pretty good from danish to english

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Looks like they are busting a lot of young folks.

Have them all sitting in the road, surrounded by police.

One of the girls is laughing while shes being arrested...she can't wait to twitter how "active" she was today...no doubt.

Good thread...dumb people.

Star/flag

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Now they are arresting young girls!

Yeah! those dangerous & subversive young pretty activist girls can be a real threat to society! - damn seditioners!

Nazi Dogs!

WTF? why do I hear chanting of Hare Krishna in the background? I can't see any? Hehe!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

Earlier there was some Hare Krishna who participated in the demonstration - chanting their well known Hare Krishna mantra

They are arrested for throwing stones.

Danish demonstrants is known for some pretty well prepared Non Violent demonstrations - so lets see what the night brings

They sit in "a train" formation for easier control - danish media says there are about 200 arrested

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Looks like "the day they arrested a thousand skaters"...wow.

Guess Tony Hawk didn't make these guys "settle down" enough.

Watching this is going to be one hell of a ride.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I found out about the chanting music now - it is comming from a Pizzaria/arabian kebab house next to the camera

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reporter said the arrested is from a group called "Black Block" - about 150 - 200 are arrested -

Most of the 100.000 have continued to Bella Center

On other side of street, some more of Black Blocks friends is standing, trying to free their arrested friends

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I would give you more flags if I could.

Best thread of the month thus far, right here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join