It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof NASA Is Trying To Cover Up The Source Of The Norway Spiral!

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
What is the usual MO of the Russians when it comes to testing missiles?
Do they usually tell the world in advance about such tests?

Or do they test misslies without warning?

I don't know,but I would have thought it would be sensible for them to declare any ICBM test launches in advance,you know in case the USA think they have an incoming nuke,and launch a few dozen back at Moscow...

Is there any hard evidence on pre warning of the launch?-because If not,and the lightshow did indeed come from a secret Russian test,that in itself is pretty worrying,especially when the US Prez was in Norway for his Nobel award that same day.
A tad weird IMO.

Most people say "its ok, just a Russian missile test over Norway!!"

Since when has that been OK???

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Cheers mate! and agreed on the missile theory.

I am on the fence as to what to believe. If it is a missile, it is not one using any conventional technology. I am not saying that it is not a missile, but if it is, it is a missile of unknown technology.

This topic is filled with so much disinfo that it makes it almost impossible to separate the truth from fiction.
Sadly, that is the point to government disinfo projects relating to boards such as ATS.

TPTB do not mind if the truth gets released concerning any topic as long as there is enough disinfo out in cyberspace to keep people constantly guessing.
This is used for all important events:

911, JFK assassination, RFK assassination, MLK assassination, Gulf of Tonkin, Submarine warnings prior to the bombing of Pearl Harbor, Extra-Terrestrial Biological Entities, The Mystery Schools of Babylon, This spiral that has now appeared over Norway and over China, etc...

When a person becomes overwhelmed with any issue then they give up. This is true of all animals and in psychology it is referred to as learned helplessness.

Here is a link. Very interesting read. I am currently involved in a research project seeking to prove the hypothesis that media coverage relating to government corruption and the resulting lack of punishment creates a sense of learned helplessness in individuals.

link to learned helplessness

This same theory can be applied to skeptics who cling hopelessly to rational fundamentalism.
The belief that all events relating to possible government corruption or conspiracies have a rational explanation, and if they don't then it is pointless to resist, is subtly reinforced through the propaganda matrix known as the main stream media. We are literally trained by the media to behave in a helpless manner concerning the government and fascist corporate entities.

Eventually this is what a troll will rely on to win an argument with a "truther".

It doesn't matter even if it is a government cover up because you can't win.

The blue spiral has to be a conventional missile, and even if it is not then we can never know the truth. (even though the evidence supporting the missile theory is as valid as the evidence supporting it being atmospheric phenomenon).

Learned Helplessness.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DJMSN

The message "must have came" before the event? So basically, you "think" that it was posted before the event, not that you know.

Furthermore, why wasn't it in Norwegian, and how can they assume that all the ships would take a look at this website?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The message was posted on Dec 8th, but the message contained warning from Dec 7th to 9th. Shouldn't it have been posted in Dec 6th, or better yet, well ahead in advance?

Otherwise, it seems like the Russians don't care much for the Norwegian pilots.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Also, where's the proof that the missile was launched at 6 AM GMT?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by np6888

Dec. 7, 17:56

It was test-fired from a submarine in the White Sea before dawn on Wednesday. It was the 12th test launch of the Bulava and the seventh time the firing has ended in failure, the Interfax news agency said on Thursday.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

[edit on 12/13/2009 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
so.....is this the same thing?

another mis-fire?

rogersparkbench.blogspot.com...

seems pretty amazing all these rockets are "spinning out of control".

peas

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
HELL YEA!!!!!!!!!

I made the correlation immediately that this was a P-O-R-T-A-L!!!

I looked at some pics but was too lazy to make a vid like that!!

Good JOB!

Norway, Obama, Spirals portals in the sky......

Hmm the Anti Christ may have just been awaken.....

[edit on 12/13/2009 by Chaos Lord]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal
reply to post by Josephus23

Just so you know I wasn't being sarcastic when I was explaining how to edit your post. I was just trying to be nice.

And your post was a bit "silly" in my opinion because of the way you chose to thank Phage

Why, because he showed you up as the pedantic troll, someone whom will not admit he is ever wrong?

Read through your posts in the third-person for a second. it's not hard to see why you're being ridiculed on here.

And good one Phage, you found the right sources to prove the information on the missile was readily available prior to the incident.
Can't wait for the comeback on that. Or I might place some bets on how it gets totally ignored.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by kirksteruk2k10]

[edit on 13-12-2009 by kirksteruk2k10]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by np6888

The NavTex website is simply a repository for those messages that are broadcast across marine radios and recieved by those in shipping that would need to know of the upcoming test. as I stated the dated material is posted from 7Dec09 thru 10Dec09 with each days message posted under the day of the message. You would have to believe that any ship close to the coordinates provided would have been made aware of the launch and stayed away from the area and most likely the russians would have posted escourt ships close to the boundry of those coordinates to keep vessles away that did not recieve the message. As for not being in Norwegian, Maritime messages much like Air Traffic Control Radio traffic is broadcast in english as it is a common language for most of the world.

[edit on 12/13/2009 by DJMSN]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
So looks like no one read my other post so here it is again lol

If it was a missile how come there is no debris from it? It sure didn't look like it exploded in the sky so that missile had to fall and hit something... so where is it?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nocturnalfear

If it was a missile how come there is no debris from it?

How do you know there isn't any debris from it?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
does anyone find this similar to what darkknight said would start to happen as we get closer to 2011....he said "strange lights" and trust me this was planned so that everyone will see it....so tptb were prolly envoled and whatever it might have been was prolly something they knew about and had the cameras ready this is all a setup for something bigger just like darkknight had said...someone else also said 2011 is the when the dwarf star will flip the poles.....hmmmm wtf is going on people.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kirksteruk2k10

Originally posted by Nocturnalfear

If it was a missile how come there is no debris from it?

How do you know there isn't any debris from it?

Your right there may not be debris at all, if thats the case what caused the so called missile to disappear after the light show. I cant tell from the videos or photos but it did not explode to me, nor did it not look like it was over water. But thats hard to tell from the photos and videos.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Nocturnalfear

The missile was launched from a submarine. Submarines are usually in the sea. Missile tests are usually conducted over the sea, or over uninhabited land, to stop massive chunks of metal and burning chemicals from raining down over people. So how you know there is or is not any debris anywhere is staggering. Even if none was found, it proves nothing.

The official story that it was a failed Russian missile test makes perfect sense. It matches perfectly with the photos we've seen. There is nothing that can possibly make a rational mind think it's anything else.

This kind of baseless speculation is killing ATS. The signal-to-noise ratio on these boards is getting worse by the day as people flood it with ridiculous guesswork fuelled by ignorance of basic physics and a lack of understanding of the world we live in.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

I totally understand that, yea it could of fallen into the sea, I can accept that, as that can show that is why the debris is not there.

The only thing I don't understand is how a missile can make a perfectly symmetrical circle like that even if it was a fail missile launch

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I could be wrong, poor quality video, but the spirals seem to be circling also. This just does not make sense to me.
If the spirals are ejected smoke, fuel, whatever, then once they are launched from the bottom of the rocket they would have no reason to follow it around in a circle. These are not paper streamers tied to the back of some fireworks.
If they move at all the only impetus they have been given is that which they received which was the force that ejected them. This would move them away from the tail of the rocket, not cause them to follow it.
If some wish to believe this is a rocket, fine. But the idea of gaseous or liquid spirals following a source that projected them outwards just doesn't make much sense.
I would buy into the missile thing but the fact that the spirals (exhaust?) is also spinning is what throws me.
All the pro-missile explanations I have read so far deal only with how the missile would form these spirals and none explain it's behavior after it is formed. Why are the edges of the spiral spinning in a direction contrary to their original momentum?
As I said, these are not streamers attached to the back of the missile to follow it wherever it might go.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I have to say that the video in the beginning of this thread is VERY interesting and would be ignorant to dismiss

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I'm not a rocket engeneer but I don't think a failed rocket can make something like that. And if it could then this wouldn't be such a mystery and loads of people would come on and say that its a perfectly normal fenomena that happenes quite alot when missiles fail.

This in no way looks like misile failure

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal
reply to post by davesidious

And here are some pictures I've collected, take a look...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a6ab5d56689.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bbaa45ffd665.jpg[/atsimg]

Seriously, after looking at all of this you all still want to say it was a missile? Okay, well you obviously aren't denying ignorance, because your so called 'proof' is pictures of previous occurrences that look nothing like this spiral in Norway!

[edit on 12-12-2009 by highlyoriginal]

Give us all a break with the we're not denying ignorance mumbo jumbo....

There has been all sorts of evidence provided in this thread that shows this was a missile yet it's you people who are denying it... The Russians themselves have confirmed the launch for petes sake...

The after effects of this launch were quite unusual I gather but the launches themselves are not. And I'm 100% positive that no 2 tests are ever the same... So while pictures and videos of previous launches may not show the same exact effects as the one in Norway, there are certainly some key similarities that supports the fact that this was a missile...

The pictures you've posted were the same ones I (and other members) posted earlier in this thread to show the similarities in the contrail that are left after an ICBM is launched...you've conveniently not included the ones from Norway that show this very feature, so I will repost for your viewing pleasure..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fdfd973a2fad.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4b6caeb3e201.jpg[/atsimg]

Please explain the contrail in the Norway pics (which looks very similar to the contrails in your ICBM pics above) if you don't believe it was from a missile...

Oh right, it's HAARP or Project Blue Beam...silly ignorant me

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join