It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof NASA Is Trying To Cover Up The Source Of The Norway Spiral!

page: 40
<< 37  38  39   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
Here's something to think about.What could they be covering up that's so big it makes a failed Russian ICBM launch over Norway no big deal?I wonder if Norway thinks it's no big deal?They are laughing about it on the news reports.

They are laughing cause we still stand here and cant do shiz..

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
It should be pointed out that the launch was not over Norway. The launch was over the White Sea.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I didn't read the whole thread.

If you are looking up at the sky and happen to see a spiral, what will it mean to you?

Will there be anything that you can do?
What will you tell your friends and neighbors to do or to think about it?

If I see one, what should I tell my friends or family? Should I instruct everyone to ignore it and not to look at it? Or do we prepare to leave the area and flee or what?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jessieg

The location of the spiral can be far away. Consider that the Russians launch over the White Sea, but the failure of the 3rd stage was visible from Norway. Take a look at a map and see that they are very far away. So if you see something in the sky and enjoy it. It might be an event few people will have the pleasure of enjoying.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Ok, I didn't read everything, and I was thinking that maybe this was going to be part of project blue beam or part of a deception of some sort. So you don't think there is a chance of this or of anyone in the U.S seeing something like this?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I didn't say that of course. Seeing a failure of a Russian ICBM is unlikely in the US. They tend to do their launches where they can carefully observe the launch and make it difficult for land based observations to take place. But other places have had launch failures. China had a launch failure with a spiral result. Personally, with the cost of these systems I'd rather see that the launches be successful.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Here are some draft charts I've just completed, for critical feedback --

the advance warning Moscow had issued

the common ICBM feature that makes such spirals

Notam definition

Norway notam

Thrust dumping explanation

Dump ports

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
The spiral is a counter measure against US laser and missile defense systems. Russia is on purpose causing its missiles to take wild trajectories to foil target and track systems.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
The spiral is a counter measure against US laser and missile defense systems. Russia is on purpose causing its missiles to take wild trajectories to foil target and track systems.

The SPIN is the countermeasure, correct -- the SPIRAL seems to have been the result of the premature opening of the thrust dump ports. The trajectory was direct, no swerving -- nothing wild about it. Trajectories was my job at NASA Mission Control.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Coming up on the tenth anniversary of this spectacular event.

Are there ANY surviving 'it-can't-be-a-missile' arguments, or has everyone [willingly or not] accepted the Russian missile explanation?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
(Need to Think for a Moment) (The Question is about the Norway Spiral)

"Prime Meridian" is susposed to Mark the Position the Earth Strikes at the December Solstice ............... The Position of the Norway Spiral may be the correct position.

I think we are viewing the COMET MABUS. Instead of having a 10,000 Cycle to its first Impact according to Babylonia. (First Impact of the Mayan Calendar)..................We have a Final 10 Year Cycle to Impact for the End of the Mayan Calendar's 12th Baktun, and the beginning of the new age................10 Years from 12/2009 to 12/2019 .............. The Day Measurement is from the Solstice its appearance, we don't know for sure if Moses will die this year 2 or so weeks before the December Solstice in 2019, before the appearance of the Comet MABUS.
December 9, 2019 ....... Moses Dies ..... the Comet MABUS appears ............ and on 12/22/2019 At Solstice Impact Takes Place, millions to hunderds of millions terminated in usa, in less than 30 days
(thinking, we may just end statement, no need to cause panic, will return in a few)
(Moses does not have a ability to willingly produce a sign, to show the authorities, for their death, to see how this state funded inc/rap/mur concludes .......... there will be two nuclear class or greater explosions in the usa .......... these are corpses and this is impersonal ........... this may or may not happen within days from now, but nobody will know anything about ............. we have not reached capital punishment or imprisonment, solely for their pleasure, its a last minute nuclear grab that's all, so we'll have to see, what becomes necessary)
Two Prophecies not One Prophecy

1. 10,000 Years to 10 Years transition relative to the ending of the first and last baktun of the mayan calendar is Babylonian
2. 3600 Years to 36 Years relative to the transition to the ending of the first and last baktun of the mayan calendar is sumer?chaldean?

WIVE taken = 12/21/2020 - 36 Years to Challenger Disaster is INVALID MARKER
WIFE NOT TAKEN = 12/21/2019 - 10 Years to Norway Spiral is VALID MARKER

(caveat, God gives Moses authority immediately in certain circumates, these people are not the law and the prophets, they can die in a nuclear explosion immediately, and then the comet will still strike these are separate issues ............... right now, Moses does not have a sign he can produce and proclaim thier deaths here in the usa, to get to the bottom of this problem of authority, maybe in a few days.)

(Comet MABUS is not a real comet, we'll just have to see how this plays out, before the end of this year)
(thanks to everyone) (don't know of viability of holocaust under the direction of moses, or if settles at sign of divorce by displacement of people, or if, many variables .............. good opportunity to make brief example of usa for good, for greater good)
edit on 27-11-2019 by osciline because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Every time we get a thread on here with "Proof" in the title you can be pretty much certain that it isn't.
If it is "100% Proof" you can be quite certain.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
Every time we get a thread on here with "Proof" in the title you can be pretty much certain that it isn't.
If it is "100% Proof" you can be quite certain.

I have some ideas, but, maybe another subject.................I will give you an answer about this though.
Halley's Comet in 2061 A.D. - Solar Year of 52 Years = Norway Spiral 2009
1917 Fatima Prophecy + 52 Years or Solar Year = 1969 ...... plus ...... 52 Years or Solar Year = 2021 A.D.
(The Mayan Calendar does not End on the End of a Solstice or Begin on the Beginning of a Solstice (we used the Coefficient of 584283 for this reason) ............. The Mayan Calendar does not end on the end of a "Solar Year" or 52 Year Cycle)
12/21/2021 Makes TWO ILLEGAL CLAIMS, this is the Original End recorded as the end of a Solar Year and Solstice.........this is not the case..........the Mayan Calendar Does not have Point of Origin on Solstice, or Point of Exodus on Solstice Recorded
........................Not BAKTUN ....... 144,000 ........ Final SOLAR CYCLE, NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT, SOLAR YEAR ============== 144 Years from Fatima in 1917 to Halley's Comet in 2061 ............... Final "Solar YEAR" is from 2061 Halley's Comet to 2009 Norway Spiral
(We debunked "12/21/2021", we just have not made any official correspondences, as to why we may of illustrated it was false)

"Sothic Cycle" is not identified as, 42 Years approximately FROM Halley's Comet's BEGINNING AND END SEQUENCES, to point of reaction............the first was in recorded at 42 A.D. in the Mayan Calendar (we said, it was due to AStromonical Year not counting year zero, we have legal claim to 42 A.D. and not 41 A.D. as correction to what is recorded in the mayan calendar) ...................... what is and was recorded)

(we said in other places, there is a sirius correspondence to Halley's Comet, be we offered no evidences and no proofs) (its not because we do not care)
God gave Moses the Power to Die as a Normal Man, and God gave the Moses the Power to, speak beautifully about Concealing Prophecy!!!!! It may not be because anything is wrong or right, with Moses's Prophecies, it may be because, God had sympathy and nothing happens openly

God has expended a certain level of energy, not providing euthanasia to, mankind, for its mass murders of Moses and its other continual pleasure ................ the Baktun's are about "ACTIVATION" of the Sons of Man under Joseph, and the dispute with God over sin and the judgment (s) ................. should God, really do anything more or less, than to Judge Moses Only? We have to keep watch. Everything will be resolved this solstice, around 12/21/2019 .................. and 12/21/2021 is false, there is no legal evidences to it, but maybe we are wrong, "dead wrong".
edit on 27-11-2019 by osciline because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 02:53 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 37  38  39   >>

join