It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greg Everson Warns: U.S. Forces Plan Direct Action Against American Citizens

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

dprogram.net

Posted by srsean1968 on December 4, 2009

“There is an event coming in the very near-term future that is going to effect the USA to its very soul,” former Kansas State Trooper Greg Everson of The Heartland USA and former host of Republic Broadcasting “Voices from the Heartland” told host Steve Quayle in a special two hour “Survive 2 Thrive” broadcast Thursday.

Richard K. Cole, Jr.
Infowars
December 4, 2009

“What is being planned and what is coming together is a perfect storm brewing right ov
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The real story here is that the original story has been pulled from Infowars.com. There has been no retraction it just disappeared. There is no alert or mention of it on stevequayle.com. The interview took place I just listened to it. It was posted at infowars and it has now been pulled. the subject matter is so inflamatory that the internet is abuzz with conspiracy of censorship. I dont care if you are with AJ or SQ but what is going on here?

link to interview MP3
survive2thrive.gsradio.net:8080...

dprogram.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I read this earlier on Infowars. It didn't seem like it was up very long before it was pulled off there.

Editing to take down audio link that you already had posted in the second post

[edit on 4-12-2009 by not_just_paranoid]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
You guys suck now I have to listen to this
GRRRRR

WAIT WAIT WAIT
maybe they pulled it because its a Sorcha Faal?
Scare Tactics?

Yea I'm not sure about this guy
it doesn't add up
do you know anyone in the police or armed forces?
Do you really honestly think this would happen?

Hasn't quayle been incorrect enough as it is?

I can't wait until this freaking month is over so people will shhhhhhh with the DnG

this is SUPER scare tactics

'they will use all secret weaponry' ha k
they have every person of interest already mapped? maybe
'they are going to shoot a hellfire missile through your front door' HAHHAHAHHAHAH
'they are going to come personally into your home as well and disarm you'
(before or after the hellfire missile?)

please . . . . really? -keeps listening-

Greg everson is full of SH*T

[edit on 5-12-2009 by '___'omino]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
i have a screen capture from info wars of the atricle before it was removed. It's in a format that ATS cant upload though.

[edit on 4-12-2009 by WWJFKD]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by '___'omino
You guys suck now I have to listen to this
GRRRRR

WAIT WAIT WAIT

maybe they pulled it because its a Sorcha Faal

[edit on 4-12-2009 by '___'omino]

I wish it were. Its pretty mind numbing - i actually wanted to be sick - sorry to do this to you.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
The guy sounds like an idiot. Why would the military target subdivisions and the local mall? Blowing s#@% up does not solve an economic problem. LMFAO!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViperFoxBat
The guy sounds like an idiot. Why would the military target subdivisions and the local mall? Blowing s#@% up does not solve an economic problem. LMFAO!!!

Kind of like blowing up small villages in Iraq - now why did they do that I wonder.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I am prepared.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
i just had one of my real evil how and why scenarios go through my head. How do you justify carpet bombing US cities.

Mutated swine flu virus

Outbreaks in heavily patriot populated areas (just a coincidence) Areas must be quarantined. Outbreak is out of control and fear mounts that infection will leave the quarantine area. Answer - let it burn baby (for the good of the country of course.)

Now that is some 5 star fear mongering

The views expressed do not necessarily reflect the beliefs of the guy who wrote them.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Didn't the same people tell this former Kansas state trooper other things. One I remember is police checkpoints to prove you got the H1N1 vaccine or something. Invasion of China from the West and Mexico from the South? Wow.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Well it's super easy for the usual skeptics to come through and poo poo this post and story as it's pretty out there but I have had a feeling that something big is coming and have seen quite a few things on youtube etc about lots of troop movement around the country so I guess it would be prudent to be prepared! Thanks and all the resident skeptics remember this is a conspiracy site before you come and trash this thread!

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
50,000,000 Americans will be killed, starting with Gun Owners, War Veterans, and Outspkoen Troublemakers!

Yard Farming?!? First time I've ever heard that one.

I like one of the comments that were left on that site:
ThePeoplesEye says - "Huge double proppelar military choppers flying very low, above a main highway M-59 in metro detroit today, they were flying low and with authority. wtf is going on!"

How exactly does double 'proppelar' military choppers, fly with authority??

So in 45-60 days, the U.S. Military is going to wage war on it's own country with coinciding attacks from China on the West Coast and Mexico from the South ?? Are the Canadians going to attack from the North? Can we expect Special Forces style focused attacks on our elementary schools from the Tibetan Spec Ops?

But it must be 100% True right?
"Everson cited verifiable information confirmed by an active duty US Air Force Colonel, three chiefs of Police, a local Sheriff, State Troopers in 3 neighboring Midwest states and a Federal agent he has known for twenty years."

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I listened to the radio link above.
This is more garbage from the xtian dominionist agenda.

Later in the tape he refered to homosexuals as "the sodomites". He also had some very hateful words against Islamic people. I think this is rather ignorant as Islam-Christianity-Judaism are ALL Abrahamic faiths and have much in common.

I heard religious intolerance for other groups he considered "non-christian". I heard hatred and judgement in his words toward those who support rights to abortion. He also said "Islam is our enemy" which sounded like a war monging threat.

I think these people are venomous toward anyone who disagrees with their xtian dominionist movement.

I believe these people to be self-righteous and judgemental.

It sounds like fear mongering to upset others. His words in no way promote good will among people or any solutions of kindness toward one another no matter what a man believes or what his lifestyle.

So they took the article down? Good. This kind of crap SHOULD be removed from the internet. It is people who promote this kind of hatred towards other groups different from them that will cause the internet to eventually come under controls.

If you cannot be uplifting and encouraging to your brothers, if you cannot suggest solutions that help people to get along, if you cannot intercede and be a peacemaker, if you cannot learn to appreciate the differences in cultures and lifestyles....then maybe YOU need to get off the planet.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
The Us has used terror tactics for as long as we've been going to war. In ww1 we used to dump bricks from planes on enemy troops instead of bombs. Why? half for effect and half becasue bricks were cheaper. In ww2 we ran several carpet bombings on German civilian targets, most notable was the Dresden terror bombings. Was Dresden a military target? Absolutely not, but we still proceeded to bomb the living hell out of it and killed thousands of German innocents.

Do i even need to mention what we dropped on Japan?

The same thing happens now over in the sandbox. Iraqi civilian casualties are extremely high. Why? becasue you can't tell the enemy from the friendlies!!! So from a military stand point they may as well be one and the same... so we kill them. The same thing happened in good ol sunny south east Asia. Viet Nam for the hard headed. Ever heard this phrase before?

How can you tell the difference between a civilian and a VC?

If the shoot back they're a VC. If they run, they're a well trained VC.

Same rules still apply my friends. When ( and i mean when) the proverbial SHTF the big brass calling the shots will use the same tactics against us. If your not prepared it's time to get prepared. Obama may well be the last president of these United States as we know them. We are spinting as fast as we can towards a new era for this country. Things are going to play out over the next couple of years that many of you are not ready for. It's going to be crazy. Which side are you on?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

I'd like to make a bet with you pm if interested .

ALSO

did anyone notice how he was like prepare prepare with no real answers
then he was like wait! a book! to tell you how to do it because i love you! it only costs money =)

Be careful or those hellfire missiles will come right through your door! (give me a Freaking break)

[edit on 5-12-2009 by '___'omino]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
Didn't the same people tell this former Kansas state trooper other things. One I remember is police checkpoints to prove you got the H1N1 vaccine or something. Invasion of China from the West and Mexico from the South? Wow.

Yeah. I think this Greg Evanson-- whatever his name is--- has been discredited quite a few times. You'd think he would have some shame and shut up.

I think he put out the propaganda about the ankle bracelet for quarantine if you don't get the shot; and the wrist bracelet with chip if you do get the vaccine.

I know there's a thread here somewhere where it was posted that he retracted his statements later. He should be in the Hall of Shame right along with Hal Turner and Sorcha Faal.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
1) Screen Capture ?

2) Audio is not working ?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Just remember the thread centers on the fact it was pulled. Too inflamatory, Too hot to handle, not credible, or censorship. As far as the message goes I see no issue with not using it as yet another reason to be prepared as best you can. the Government may do nothing but then again do you know that? More importantly the patriots may do nothing but then again they may.

We are depending on alot of cool heads prevailing here.

just sayin..

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
My first question would be why is he an EX-state trooper?
Secondly why would being an ex-state trooper give him any special insiders knowledge of the government or its plans?

Yep I am sure that this really happened:

President: “Ok before we proceed with our plans I want someone to get trooper Everson from the Podunk Alabama station on the line, we need his godlike insight on the situation.”

[edit on 12/5/2009 by defcon5]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join