It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greg Everson Warns: U.S. Forces Plan Direct Action Against American Citizens

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Well it seems to me this is an easy claim to make because America is suffering a bit instability as of late.
The Military may be preparing to just to keep things calm in the event of a viral outbreak, a disclosure about extra-terrestrial life, 2012 and people thinking it's the end times, or simply the money runs out and lack of work and people start stealing and murdering each other but on a grand scale.
Regardless, if they are preparing for something it doesn't mean it is going to happen it just means that if TS-DOES-HTF there will be some sort of order to try to control the chaos.
There will always be some collateral damage (the category we all fall into). This is why we were warned about the MIC a long time ago because once it gets big enough it will consume it's own in the name of preservation.

Quote: We must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex.
Dwight D. Eisenhower

On the flip side however if there was no such MIC would would surely be owned by someone else and probably be in a terribly worse situation.
It's only my take on the subject of course but my guess is the Military knows that the country if not the whole world is greatly anticipating events that may unfold in the next 2 years and are just preparing for the worst. It would be better to be prepared than for everyone to just stand around with their thumbs up there a@#es.
I could be wrong but I've noticed the surge in violence and theft in the last year and a half and it's going to get worse as 2012 gets closer. Not because of the end of the Mayan calendar but more because people already feel that something horrible is on it's way and therefore will react irrationally. People are going to do some desperate and crazy things in the next 2 years...

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by WWJFKD

Greg Everson Warns: U.S. Forces Plan Direct Action Against American Citizens

dprogram.net

Here's some more articles by Greg Everson, ...

THE CHOICE IS SIMPLE, THE BALLOT BOX OR THE BULLET BOX

THE ANATOMY OF AN AMERICAN REVOLUTION

U.S. GRAVEDIGGERS TO BE FULLY EMPLOYED: SURPRISED?

THE CLOCK IS TICKING ON AMERICA'S LAST YEAR OF FREEDOM

THE IMPLOSION IS ACCELERATING, PREPARE WHILE YOU CAN

SO…. WILL YOU STAND, FIGHT, HIDE OR SURRENDER?

Just thought I'd add a couple links to other articles he wrote to the thread to let everybody see where this guy is coming from.

[edit on 12/6/2009 by Keyhole]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
There is no doubt something is brewing down in America. And all of our govs are being so deceptive, so one can't help but think something is on the horizon.

I can honestly tell you that when i talk to people up here in Western Canada (BC), people a few years ago couldn't cope with the idea that we're on our way to a NAU. Nowadays, they see it. People are starting to wake up fast up here now. Took a long time, but people are now asking the questions i was asking years ago. So of course I'm more than happy to explain things to them
And they do all seem to agree with me, so that's definitely positive.

I've got some friends that are starting to get into the political scene here, and we all agree that we need a whole new party and a new generation of thinkers to be able to have a chance at turning the tide here. We sooo need a Ron Paul up here its not even funny. The more i look at things politically here, the more i want to get more involved. Even though my friends have good intentions, they lack the knowledge of whats been going on, and are doomed for failure if they don't do their homework.

If you guys end up with a civil war on ur hands, maybe we'll all join in and overthrow our gov at the same time

They are going to lift the ban on gun registry here, so u can bet people will be preparing now!

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
There is one thing here that seems to be ominous.

Data acquired in the past year by “Census workers” has been used to program military targeting computers which our own armed forces will use in the unthinkable task of fighting its own citizenry.

Why is "census workers" put in quotation marks? Do these quotation marks mean that their origin was a pretense? Were they actually agents of some other organization? Could they have been affiliated with ACORN?

If so, we have already seen that the Catholic church and other religious institutions have funded enormous amounts of money to ACORN.

The above sentence says to me that this census marking doors is in direct relation to "targeting computers".

Could it be that the real purpose here is to take out those who are speaking against the sham of organized religion?

Wouldn't that be the criteria of those who have sponsored this detective work?

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I personally feel that Western Governments are preparing for civil disturbances, and would indeed be putting plans in to effect to deal with the issue.

At the begining of last year, a senior UK police officer spun the "Summer of Rage" (trademark UK government)

But I felt then as I do now that the process of getting people to the point of creating civil disturbances was a year away unless Western Governments take active steps to ensure the effects of unemployment, under employment and over burdened employment were negated.

Alas, none have gone as far as protecting their populations, unemployment, under employment and over burdened employment is rife, and unless we have a spectacular spending spree this Christmas that trend is set to continue with more and more being made redundant, having their hours or pay cut, within this job-less recovery.

My Gov, the UK gov is now talking of radical cuts, and the cost of the bail out will soon flow through to the general public, hitting each of us with service cuts, increased living costs and taxes.. How is that a bearable for those already struggling. The snapping point is just around the corner.

I'll make the assumption that the same can be said will happen at some point in the US..

How do those who are unemployed, under employed and over burdened cope! how do we survive! what is left for people to do bar follow history and go on to the streets to protest... and this government (UK) will get their trademarked "summer of rage"

The only choices I feel that are left to Western Governments is to either create a world war scenario, turn this recovery into a job based recovery or face civil disturbances.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Maybe this meeting in Copenhagen will be something that starts an unrest. like if they would decide to really jack up the price of oil to drive up fuel prices to cut down on driving.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join