It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

------FORUM GUIDELINES------

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Thank you for this massive effort. I will admit I rarely went into Cryptozoology and Mythical Beast section but I believe you certainly ignited interest into me now.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by December_Rain]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Well Raven, once again you have restored my faith in the Crypto section. Hats off to you.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Wow! Awesome list ravenshadow13! I will be saving this to my hard drive for posterity!

IRM

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
kudos to you my frend! you are thanked for your efforts!

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Great job, but there are a lot of crypto-zoology encyclopaedias available out there, may I ask what is the main difference between yours and theirs..?

Cheers

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by amkia
Great job, but there are a lot of crypto-zoology encyclopaedias available out there, may I ask what is the main difference between yours and theirs..?

Cheers

Wow. What a rude question.

Mine is compiled of threads that have been written and constructed by members of this very website. It contains none of my bias, because I did not personally write these threads (although I have written a few of them). Let's see, I also had basically no help in typing this up, and it's main purpose is to be a resource for members of this website who wish to post in this forum, which I am one of the FSMEs of.

This will hopefully reduce the amount of repeat threads and stimulate discussion, which you would know already if you have read my OP to this thread.

It's an encyclopedia of the Cryptozoology and Mythical Beasts threads of this website. I thought that was clear, you know, had you actually looked at it. If you are aware of one like this that already exists, please let me know, because I'm positive that it doesn't.

Cheers.

Oh and I gave you a star because you said I did a good job.

[edit on 12/6/2009 by ravenshadow13]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Hello RavenShadow13, I just want to say that I have never been so excited about a thread as I was with this one. I don't think I've ever even been to the mythical beasts forums and others alike, I've never gotten around to it, but, now that I've seen your fantastic list of threads, my passion for mysterious creatures, folklore, and everything else like it, has returned!

I gave you a flag, and a star for your first post, cause this is absolutely amazing! This thread is practically heaven!

Ramadwarf on dedication, well deserved stars and flags, and absolutely fantasticumulous thread.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13

Originally posted by amkia

Cheers

Wow. What a rude question.

Mine is compiled of threads that have been written and constructed by members of this very website. It contains none of my bias, because I did not personally write these threads (although I have written a few of them). Let's see, I also had basically no help in typing this up, and it's main purpose is to be a resource for members of this website who wish to post in this forum, which I am one of the FSMEs of.

This will hopefully reduce the amount of repeat threads and stimulate discussion, which you would know already if you have read my OP to this thread.

It's an encyclopedia of the Cryptozoology and Mythical Beasts threads of this website. I thought that was clear, you know, had you actually looked at it. If you are aware of one like this that already exists, please let me know, because I'm positive that it doesn't.

Cheers.

Oh and I gave you a star because you said I did a good job.

[edit on 12/6/2009 by ravenshadow13]

Thanks for the reply and my apologies if I sounded rude. it was a simple question and I got the answer needed.

Thanks a gain.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Great post

Ive always been interested in this subject and I'm pretty new to ATS so will enjoy taking my time to get through all this.

S+F

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Great post

Ive always been interested in this subject and I'm pretty new to ATS so will enjoy taking my time to get through all this.

S+F

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Ashley- You are such a sweetie. You're welcome! And I hope that you do find something that really interests you here. Because then we can have awesome conversations about it!

StevesResearch- You are so welcome. Gevaudan is an interesting case, indeed. Oh my goodness... Do I have a favorite. I've been asked this before. I will probably provide a completely different answer... Um. I like marine things. I like Lusca and Kraken... and Bloop. And Nessie, of course. If it's terrestrial... I love the story of the Okapi. And I'm really curious about gigantic annelids or caecilians. And I like felines. Okay, that was like... ten things.

December_Rain- You're welcome. I hope to see you around in here more often!

RoboKy- No, my good friend, my hats off to you. If it weren't for your interest, and the general interest of the community, this would have been a useless project.

InfaRedMan- Thanks! Enjoyyy!

shayanmh- Not a problem! You are very welcome.

Ramadwarf Philes- Oh my gosh! I made you that excited? That rocks. Thank you for the compliments and accolades, but really, your response totally makes it all worthwhile. That was what I wanted to happen, I wanted to trigger interest in the community. It seems that I have succeeded. Yay!!!

amika- Not a problem. I've been sort of testy lately, not your fault.

andy mac myc- Enjoy! Hope to see some posts from you soon!

[edit on 12/8/2009 by ravenshadow13]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Raven hun this is one of the most amazing threads I have seen on ATS, you are a terrific contributer to this community, thank you for so much hard work! I can imagine it was not easy!
Star and Flag, and a box of chocolates!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Awesome work Raven, with any luck this will cut down on a few reposts.

Star and flag and all that good stuff.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Zazz- Thank you so much, and you are very welcome! I'm blushing. It did take awhile, but it was well worth it.

NotToHappy- I hope so, too. Thank youuu!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Excellent work!

I will enjoy reading this very much!

I'm sure it took a lot of hard work.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by nihilus

Aw, no problem! Enjoy.

It was worth the hard work in the end, I think.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I have been making additions from the Crypto forum and taking suggestions that I've received about possible threads to include, so remember this is a "living document."

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Thanks for all your hard work putting this together. Great reference point for all things cryptoid related. One of my favorite areas on ATS for sure.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AOmonsta

Aw, no problem! It's my favorite, too.

Happy Holidays!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Oops! Added Skunk Ape category. Sorry about that, folks!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join