It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about crop formations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Following on from my reply to Aelfrede's post and excellent video 'Crop circles-crossover from another dimension'.....

During the 10 or so years I studied crop formations in Wiltshire, I believe I discovered at least a part of the science involved in their creation.

When an object vibrates at a set frequency it creates a set pattern. Normally, objects are surrounded by air which is invisible so although they vibrate and move the air around as they do so, the pattern they create cannot be seen.

So, if air was visble, what then? Ok, this was something I had to investigate. I am a musician, a guitarist to be precise and I am used to feeling vibrations from the bodies of my guitars when I play them. If I could replace the air surrounding my instrument with something else, a visible substance, then perhaps I would be able to see the shapes of the vibrations being created.

I realized the substance replacing air would not only have to be visible but, as free to move as possible. The less fluid the substance the more the pattern formation would be impeded. I hope that makes sense.

I attached a shallow metal dish to the body of my least cared about guitar right next to the sound hole and laid the guitar on it's back. After pouring in 2 or 3 millimetres of water I struck a note on a string. Guess what happened? concentric rings formed in the dish, loads of them. I tried another note a semi or a tone higher, I had another pattern, completely different to the first. Some of these shapes were beginning to look like the crop 'circles' as they were known in the early 90s. I knew I was on to something.

I repeated the experiments, replacing the water with a range of granular substances...sand, salt, talc etc. The results were amazing and now I was able to preserve the pattern which was formed.

In those days I didn't have the benefit of internet, something we take for granted these days so I raced down to my local library and grabbed every book I could find on frequency, resonance and anything else I could think of. The reference books were piled high on my table as I speed read my way through the pages.

Suddenly, there it was, the answer I had been looking for, the name given to the study of this phenomenon, CYMATICS.

You will see examples of this for yourself in a minute when you click on the link I have provided. Look at the patterns and try and relate them to crop formations or pictures of crop formations you have seen. In some cases the similarity is astounding and the connection between the two, undeniable.

At this point I hit a wall. There was nowhere else for me to go. I had found something that could recreate the patterns we were seeing in the fields but where was this 'something' coming from?

This hypothesis suggests that crop circles need not necessarily be intelligently created. There are many things on this earth that cause vibration at a set frequency. If a natural phenomenon, there would have to be something acting as a lens or a means of focus concentrating the relatively small natural movements of this world into such a confined area. That is not to say extraterrestrial involvement
is out of the question.

I maintain an open mind.........

Here is a link to some cymatics information and I encourage people to look a bit further along these lines. There is a wealth of information available online if you know where to look. You may need to copy and paste the link below into your web browser.

MH

www.youtube.com...

Cymatics videos

[edit on 27/11/2009 by martinhuyton]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Is your guitar tuned too 528 hz? If not you should measure the diffrence between 528 and whatever your guitar is tuned to now! On another note I wonder if anyone who reads this knows how to convert music to diffrent frequencies or if its even possibe..

[edit on 27-11-2009 by (C2C)]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
If you want the truth on crop circles; - join the crop circle conecctor forum. I stayed there for the summer of 2008. There are a lot of insideres (crop circle makers) on "CCC", so if you spend som time there, you'll get your answers.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Aspåskjølen

I can't pronounce your name but there are many things related to crop formations that you simply do not understand.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by martinhuyton

I can't pronounce your name but there are many things related to crop formations that you simply do not understand.

And you in your infinite wisdom know what others "do not understand"? Where did you get the knowledge that others don't understand? Are you related to "Carnac the Magnificent"? This has to be the silliest reply ever to anything connected with agri-glyphs! You don't know anything more that any other person does. Humans make agri-glyphs. That is all you need to know.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Of all the sillier things that get brought up around here (like the whole reptilian thing, lol) it would seem to me that, as far as phenomenons go, crop circles would be the easiest to prove or disprove.

I wonder why they do not have it figured out? Give me a moderate budget for basic equipment plus a season to investigate and I guarantee results...one way or another.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Yes, I've been told by two that they are sound vibrations. And they code our dna in real time and bring awareness, awakening. To wake up to who you are in source and stand up like freedom fighers agianst the annanuki/leaders/bloodlines. For this planet must be free, and we're all here, all incarnated here for this moment, this cycle which could end as a lion or a lamb. Its like armeggedon, only, if we don't wake up, then the dark side gets a quick and fast victory. And those are our cosmic families trying to do just that, all within the guidelines they have have, such as the non-interference contract.

911 is armeggedon, and bombing civilzians in Afghanistan. Poisoning our food, water, land and air, and enslaving us to banks and corporations, depopulating Africa, all armeggedon. Killng nearly all the ocean life and the poisonous batteries which have depleted the planktum, and lessoned our oxygen along with the rain forrest, all armeggedon.

But we're asleep mostly, or apathetic. Those are wake up calls, along with the sitings and crafts. We need to wake up. We are the ones that came to do something. Theres two sides here.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
From everything I've see with sound waves or other vibrations creating patterns, they are fairly symmetrical, as well as random. They certainly do not form themselves into Mayan calendars, jellyfish or other such objects

So.. no. I think that there is a group of folks who live in Wiltshire who make these, simple as that. I further thing that it's possible that the town is paying them to do this, and the farmers to allow them to do this. It brings in a lot of tourists, after all.

That makes a lot more sense to me than sound waves.. or aliens, who if they really wanted to communicate with us, I'm sure could do much more expeditiously via other technological means.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by (C2C)
Is your guitar tuned too 528 hz? If not you should measure the diffrence between 528 and whatever your guitar is tuned to now! On another note I wonder if anyone who reads this knows how to convert music to diffrent frequencies or if its even possibe..

yes it is very possible if you have an A/D D/A converter. if you dont know what one is.. then you're probably better off not even attempting anything

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   

It's not my intention to step on anyone's toes. Sorry if I did. I'm just saying that one can get access to a lot of information through the crop circle connector's message board.

Many (most) formations are man made, but it still seems to be a phenomena left:

Circlemakers pt1 of 18 (3hour!)

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Thanks very much for sharing your discoveries with regards your guitar experiments. Very interesting indeed! You say that all this suggests that crop circles need not necessarily be intelligently created. If there is some naturally occuring phenomena behind their creation, how do you account for the change in the types of crop circles? (In your post you said: 'Some of these shapes were beginning to look like the crop 'circles' as they were known in the early 90s.')

Thanks again for reporting your interesting findings.

Cheers,

Aelf

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by martinhuyton

I still dont see the way they would form from this.

Thank anyway tho

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

This hypothesis suggests that crop circles need not necessarily be intelligently created. There are many things on this earth that cause vibration at a set frequency. If a natural phenomenon, there would have to be something acting as a lens or a means of focus concentrating the relatively small natural movements of this world into such a confined area.

I totally understand how harmonics can create perfectly symmetric and beautiful patterns in nature, but this still doesn't answer how crop formations like the Chilbolton 'Arecibo message' of August 2001 was formed. This was the formation that appeared to be an answer to a 1974 message sent into space from Arecibo, Puerto Rico. Or how the 'ratchet design' formation in Barbury, June 2008, could not have been formed by something other than an intelligent source. This was the formation that calculates PI to "3.141592654...", where even the last "..." was included to indicate infinity.

It's a great theory, and as you've noted, nature creates incredible figures like fractals that have very precise mathematical symmetry. But it doesn't answer some of the crop formations that we've seen.

The following is an image of the Branbury crop formation and a diagrammatical explanation of it. It seems very hard to accept that unintelligent harmonics could have created this.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e5da27c8e45e.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/65833a72c9ca.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 28-11-2009 by Neo__]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo__

Neo, thank you and thanks to everyone else for your replies to my post. Some very valid points have been raised and I intend to address these.

I don't claim to have all the answers, but I do see a close, possibly coincidental resemblance between cymatic patterns and crop formations.

My original post is not even scratching the surface and I will endeavour to provide better evidence to further support my theory.

I admit that some crop formations are man made, after all it is human nature to want to emulate but, there are feautures of genuine formations which cannot be replicated.

Hopefully, I will have time tomorrow to dig out material from my past research.

MH

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I can see how Cymatics could be the medium used - nice info!

In your years of studying have you seen/heard/come across actual scientific data concerning raised radiation levels wthin the crop circles' radius?

I agree some of these are manmade, predictions have been made and held true. But I also have heard a lot about radiation, which to me is the "smoking gun"
of crop circles.

(I think that "smoking gun" term is ridiculously over-used but it actually fits here)

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The truth about crop formations is that they are a deception from Satan, being used to make man believe that there is other life forms out in space, when really they are just demons.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Alright, I checked out 15 minutes of this circlemaker guy and here's what we know:
1) He likes to play practical jokes and be the center of attention
2) Crop circles have been around for hundreds of years
3) Crop circles have been found worldwide

That guy may have some insignificant part in UK crop circle history but he certainly doesn't do anything to disprove cropcircles in general.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Neo__

I don't claim to have all the answers, but I do see a close, possibly coincidental resemblance between cymatic patterns and crop formations.

MH

Yea, absolutely, I see this also. Maybe ultra low or ultra high frequency harmonics focussed by a source. Could be the military. But I find it hard to believe that the military could produce anything with such beauty and symmetry. And consistently, over the years. They would've made a few of them and then would've developed the technology into some sort of weapon.

This is a link to this year's crop circles in England, starting with April. You've probably seen them before, but go through them again, month by month. The beauty that was created this year is incredible. And many are spectacular, like giant and natural, geometrical snowflakes. But I've yet to see a snowflake in the shape of a jellyfish, a dragonfly, fish, or man-made-mythical birds.

The evidence is before us. Either these things were created by 'fakers' or something very strange and very, very important is happening right in front of our eyes. Why hasn't the press pick up on this in a bigger way? It's utterly amazing that this isn't head-line news across the world. That jellyfish was over 600 feet long. I suppose the press is usually only really interested when somebody attempts to prove a fakery, -now that's news.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d7877edc3bf5.jpg[/atsimg]

This one, from last July is one of my favourites:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9cf6f5bc3fce.jpg[/atsimg]

Here's a thought. It seems pretty likely there are going to be crop circles next year, and that many of them are repeated in the same area and even in the same fields. Put up a few live-cams, like the ones they put in eagle nests. The world may be able to catch a live glimpse of one being made. It would probably have to be more than just few web-cams but surely the military budgets of the world could spare the cash.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by Neo__]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
You people are still speculating what creates crop circles? Wow. Flowers sure do have their own times to blossom!

90% of crop circles are made by the light family, or a group of benevolent extraterrestrial energies -- such as The Pleiadians -- that are here to assist in the evolvement of the consciousness and the upliftment of humanity [from the darkness/control of The Reptilian energy]. Their craft usually appear as spheres of light; pure electromagnetic energy. Recall the electromagnetic light sprectrum for a second and remember how certain wavelengths of light are invisible to the naked eye. Well, these extraterrestrial energies have the ability to shift the wavelength of light of their craft to ranges that are imperceivable to our eyes, like microwave for example! And when this happens, the crop they're hovering over is naturally affected, which is why traces of radiation are sometimes detected in the crop circles. I don't know much about physics but I do know that the light family uses sound as an integral part of their creation. Watch this, from Derbyshire, England: www.dailymotion.com...

5% are usually made by human circle makers who are getting influenced by dark energies, like Matthew Williams (in the following video, notice how he describes a time when he was chased out of a field by spheres of light/light family): www.youtube.com... ... and the other 5% are made by egotistical people who want to intentionally hoax.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by hermantinkly]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by notreallyalive

Alright, I checked out 15 minutes of this circlemaker guy and here's what we know:
1) He likes to play practical jokes and be the center of attention
2) Crop circles have been around for hundreds of years
3) Crop circles have been found worldwide

That guy may have some insignificant part in UK crop circle history but he certainly doesn't do anything to disprove cropcircles in general.

Please watch all of the episodes. Many formations are man-made, but it still remains some paranormal phenomena.

new topics

top topics

join