It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Warming fraudsters like Al Gore be arrested and sued?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

[edit on 27-11-2009 by Libertygal]

Bah this is the link to the video, but it is from a different date.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

"Fat Albert's flight of fear."

I uh, er ... OMG

ROFLMAO

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
carbon taxes....just add them to the list of crap we shouldn't be taxed for.

the way i see it, the OPEC countries and commodity market speculators push the cost at the pumps up far more than the government ever has or ever will.

you think it's a coincidence that this happened a week or two before copenhagen. carbon taxes will impact the bottom line of a lot of big, big money business, not the price you pay to go to work.

as far as i can see, this is a bull plop story designed to protect big oils interest in copenhagen.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dogdish

That's just it! They aren't "The Climate Scientists", they're just a small percentage of "scientists" backed by powerful scumbags with a lot to gain, either by selling carbon credits, or selling us down the river.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

What makes you think that the anti-global warming scientists aren't being backed by powerful interests in an effort to cover-up the truth. I can't really see any reason one side would have more integrity than the other. It's very possible that global warming is real and the whole debunking movement and e-mails are frauds. Pushed by global energy interests in an attempt to stop the rise of alternative energy and tighter emissions.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by HotSauce
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

Shouldnt't we publicly execute those guilty of treason, just to set an example for others? Maybe we could gas him with CO2.

With the evidence coming out, and the photoshopped images and basically the entire protracted fiasco's consumption of national/global time , energy, legislation, monies on this cash cow a bunga Albert either spent or made others spend, there should be a tally done, and of course charges should be filed against all participants,
manbearpig...should be as equally eager to stand behind a podium and explain himself and answer prosecutors as well as he was to promote his new fear business.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
First he sells the threat to the world so well that nearly everyone falls for it... He is a genius!

Then....

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Few people have been as vocal about the urgency of global warming and the need to reinvent the way the world produces and consumes energy as Mr Gore. And few have put as much money behind their advocacy and are as well positioned to profit from this green transformation, if and when it comes.

Critics, mostly on the political right and among global warming sceptics, say Mr. Gore is poised to become the world's first "carbon billionaire," profiteering from government policies he supports that would direct billions of dollars to the business ventures he has invested in.

If it was anyone other than Al Gore, especially a republican getting caught perpetrating this level of fraud to make BILLIONS from it you wouldn't be asking if he should be arrested or sued... You'd all be demanding it.

Can it possibly be more obvious?

You don't even need a judge, trial or courtroom ... the evidence is all out there.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

That's something that the MSM didn't want anyone to really know about. Algore was poised to rake in BILLIONS AND BILLIONS (Holy Carl Sagan, Batman!) of dollars with his carbon credit program. That was the main reason why he was pushing so hard with the Global Warming BS.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

I'm afraid even the MSM will not be able to avoid reporting on this level of fraud.

Al Gore is just a figurehead in this, he was simply following the money like any good ole greedy rich bastard would do.

They still believe they can continue this fraud and get that money.

Cap and trade will set the stage when (not if) it passes.... Wall Street will seem like a petty chump change game compared to trade in energy credits.

Al Gore and his cronies got in on the game early.

Just a matter of time before it pays off... BIG TIME!

[edit on 27-11-2009 by Walkswithfish]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
One of the big problems that is on its way, that most people seem to not know or are ignoring, is that it has been predicted that there is a mini ice age on its way, which has huge implications to life and death all over the world. People are going to die of exposure, and no one seems to be talking about that, because its hidden by the warming lie. Maybe that's what they want knowing that if people are unprepared for it, it will contribute the the overall population reduction plan they have in mind. What will they say in 20 years time? sorry we got it wrong, get a hat? by then trillions of tax dollars have been stolen from the people of the world and we would by then be part of a one world community and in no positions to do anything about it. Time to stand up now and demand the truth, and bring those to justice for their horrendous crimes NOW!!

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by neo5842

That to me is the most troubling of this. It's not just the US that's in on this global warming scam, their's plenty of other countries that are in on it too.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

If you dig a little deeper you'd learn why nations around the globe are all involved.

Through climate change legislation in the USA and international agreements they eventually plan to set up a global governing body to deal with climate and environmental issues..... A global governing body that can arbitrarily dictate the energy policies of many nations.

Global Governance.

The early beginning of a one world government.

Obama would like very much to have this happen on his watch. His agendas will destroy and rebuild our nation to fit within this global system.

All we can realistically do at this point (short of an impossible revolution) is sit back and watch it happen.

Enjoy the show!

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

Yeah, I suppose I did know. It's just stuff I never thought I'd see happening in my life time. Suppose BO get's his wish of a one world government, I'm supposing we won't be having elections as we know them, if we have them.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I would like to remind everyone of what the US Patriot Act states, as I think lying under global proportions in a concerted effort to strike fear and make people mobilize to protect themselves falls neatly within the Patriot Act:

Section 802 creates a category of crime called "domestic terrorism," penalizing activities that "involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States," if the actor's intent is to "influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion."

I honestly feel that the patriot act, although poorly written to include many things, may be the thing that holds these people accountable.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Has anyone checked the US Geological Survey for Richter Scale readings while Fat Albert was hightailing it out of Dodge? I guess this global warming scam was fatso's payoff for chickening out and not challenging the 2000 bogus election results. Now it all makes sense.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by neo5842

I'm actually very concerned with the upcoming solar activity, if the predictions ring true, there's going to be some chaos.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Those involved will never be charged with a crime.

And with the free wheeling Nobel committee handing out prizes left and right, those prizes have become relatively worthless. Especially when they are awarded to someone based on lies or for no good reason at all.

It's more important that the "Climate Gate" has been released to the public, so people won't be duped any more.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

Why does everyone think big oil is behind everything? These scientists have been committing fraud for more than 10 years, this is bigger than anything big oil has ever done.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by Stinkhorn1]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaploink

You do know that the oil companies are working on alternative energy too, they stand to lose nothing.

Why can't the left just believe that there are natural cycles to the earth and sun and the global warming was just a scam to tax everyone on earth?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stinkhorn1
reply to post by Kaploink

You do know that the oil companies are working on alternative energy too, they stand to lose nothing.

Why can't the left just believe that there are natural cycles to the earth and sun and the global warming was just a scam to tax everyone on earth?

I will tell you why the left can't let go of Global Warming. Without Global Warming they will have to find a new excuse to make laws to decide what you can and cannot drive. They won't be happy until all men are wearing purses and driving a Prius.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
They should be charged with;
fraud
theft by deception
extortion
racketeering
lying to congress
and
treason

God I hope some one finds a video of the wooden man running away like a shoplifter.
They need to put Gore in a "lockbox"

edit;

Obama Copenhagen-bound: Climate talks

www.swamppolitics.com...

It doesn't even slow them down.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by genius/idoit]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join