It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Climategate, Copenhagen, and The New World Order

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I realize there are multiple threads that address many of the issues involved, but it is imperative that we understand how they all fit together because time is truly of the essence. In a matter of weeks President Obama is poised to literally sign away the sovereignty of The United States of America.

Please take a few minutes to watch the videos below to understand what is happening. The first two will explain exactly what is taking place and how we are truly in the eleventh hour. The last two will present the evidence needed to stop it. This is not just another conspiracy theory, this is the actual two minute warning before the New World Order, a one world government of enslavement is created. This is the end game.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Wow. This is bad stuff. I've only watched the first video so far, but it looks like we'll have to fight the whole U.N. when we revolt... or do something now.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
indeed it is.............check out this like

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
This is good and bad. This is the Endgame, so to speak. It's the point of no return. Either we use this chance and kick their asses so much they won't ever dare to even think of fulfilling the New World Order plans...or we let them go through with their New World Order plans.

The choice, to me at least, is obvious.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The american people won't do anything! The ones that have the backbone will be martyred, and the others will be sent off to camps, and the rest that remain in denial will take their microchips and buy themselves a few more years while they worship the beast, and then when Jesus comes back, they'll wish they had been martyred with the rest of us!

I know many also think there is no God, and they will have a rude awakening also. May God have mercy on all the non-believers souls!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
It makes perfect sense to have a one wold government now considering the fact most of Europe and the US of A are Economically Broke. A one world government steps in and writes off all the debt and start all over again with the same people back in power........... this really makes me

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Is this the website he (the hero that broke this story) referenced in the second video?
www.americaneedstoknow.com
www.americaneedstoknow.com...
It's down right now:
"This website is temporarily unavailable, please try again later."
Maybe they're getting hammered with hits, maybe there's hope.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by Dogdish]

[edit on 23-11-2009 by Dogdish]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Me thinks the Lord is the white rook playing
a black pawn as he makes the intended call
to re vo lu tion.

Communism love revolution,
what better way to kill all those who get it...
but don't play along.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
There is a saying that since money equals power in this materialistic world, the ones who have money control the world. There is another saying that any organization or nation that has the means of controlling the weather will ultimately control the world. However, a more effective and subtle way of controlling the masses is via controlling their minds. Mind control can be done with radiation and broadcasting frequencies, among other means. Once people’s minds are being monitored and manipulated, the illusion of choice is removed, and people are effectively programmed to act according to the dictates of those who control their minds. There is a common thread in all the important global issues that are facing the world. This common thread is world control. The world leaders are in effect being brain-washed into relinquishing their duties to protect their respective nations in the name of doing something for the higher good.

This would be all well and good if it could be believed that scientists are acting in the people’s best interests. But, since when have scientists been assumed to be altruistic? Why is it accepted that they will only act in the best interests of humans? And why should it be accepted that the scientists are correct about human causes of global warming?

Are not scientists responsible for developing biological, chemical, nuclear and other weapons of mass destruction that have been used to control, bully, harm or destroy certain groups and places? It is not so far fetched to say that many scientific developments are amoral.

So, should world leaders turn over their moral consciences to scientists who are knowingly or unwittingly working for the ruling elite? The ruling elite have their own agenda, which is definitely not in the best interests of the people.

The carbon-trading schemes, and other emissions-based solutions presented by the ruling elite’s scientific doomsdayers, will not solve global warming. But, if they get their way, they will change the lives of people for the worse. That is part of the ruling elite’s agenda.

© 2009 Amitakh Stanford

www.flyingbuffaloes7.net...

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
We need to make sure to flag and comment on this post in order to break it out to the mainstream ATS so that other people can get this information too.

For the entire speech of Lord Christopher Monckton and his interview on Glen Beck go to YouTube and search the phrase - copenhagen treaty

I'll post them tomorrow if nobody else has.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
When I see threads called
aLEX jONES LIES ABOUT Operation Northwoods. and Are BROWNIES, young girl scouts spies? Alex Jone says YES!

It makes me wonder how reliable all this is.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
i have been following this site now for 12 months. this is the first time i have ever posted anything, so i hope people take the time to listen.

what i am posting is a conversation between our top radio comentator, alan jones, who is without peer on talkback radio in the morning for years in sydney.

here he is interviewing a british climate sceptic. please take the time to listen.

2gb.com.au...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by punterdeb

Monckton gave the same speech in michigan when he was here a few weeks ago. Glen Beck played it on his show also. Good stuff, and straight to the point. The american people better wake up, for time to do anything at all is rapidly running out.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
i am a 42yo mother of 3 with a job who has never ever in her life rang my representative. well all that has changed now as i just got of the phone from telling him he will never get my vote.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by punterdeb]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Thank you for taking the time to make this your first post after 12 months. That should help people to understand how important this issue truly is.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Thank you, the action you have taken is very important. I hope that we will be able to raise this thread so that other ATS members will be able to become involved before it is too late.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Ahh! It ALL begins!

We all know that this is going to happen. Just a matter of time.

So, lets see if this "treaty" get signed in December.

Is it unconstitutional???
Blog About the treaty
A few ideas of protesting the treaty

The latter is a pretty good site, check it!

Found this too!

ABC News’ Sunlen Miller reports: President Obama will make a decision if he will attend the December Copenhagen climate change summit in “the coming days,” a senior administration official said today.

“What the president has always said is that if it looks as though the negotiations have proceeded sufficiently that going to Copenhagen would give a final impetus, a push, to the process, then he would be willing to go,” the senior administration official, briefing reporters off camera said. “We’re making the judgment as to whether it makes sense for him to go.”

So Obama is mulling it over....hmm.

When 191 world leaders from the United Nations member states take part in the summit, which runs from December 7th to December 18th, they will be talking to reach a final, legally-binding agreement sometime next year. Yet, many only anticipate an accord that has an “immediate operation impact” coming out of the December summit.

But don't get yer panties ina bunch, because the agreement won't be "legal" until sometime next year.

Stock up!

[edit on 24-11-2009 by havok]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by '___'omino
When I see threads called
aLEX jONES LIES ABOUT Operation Northwoods. and Are BROWNIES, young girl scouts spies? Alex Jone says YES!

It makes me wonder how reliable all this is.

If you would read the content of those thread's you realize that a complete tool started them....

And one of them is Alex actually saying, he didn't lie about Operation North Woods....

He was mocking people like the one who started that thread.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by SirPatrickHenry]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
This is the full speech of Lord Christopher Monckton Speaking in St. Paul MN October 21, 2009. The length is an hour and a half. If you can find the time it is well worth it.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SirPatrickHenry

SPH thanks so much! that was the general vibe I got off of them so I decided t put that post up and see what people had to say

Thanks
thanks

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join