It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Ruins near “Fra Mauro Highlands”: Dr. Edgar Mitchell was right!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I too am finding it rather difficult to see anything other than natural rock formations and craters...

[edit on 22-11-2009 by Jocko Flocko]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
HI, this is my prost post in ATS, I love the Moon anomalies issues, and i have a question because i really don't know, the resolution of the latest photos from the moon is the better we can get? or is the better they can give us? TKS

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
i dont really see anytihng in these photos.
but good luck anyway!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by arvitek

I have found some better natural color pics.. check out my thread here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The thing is Google Moon does not use very good pics, and they make everything all gray.. trying to make us believe there is no color to the moon. that is a lie.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I have to stretch my imagination way far into the twlightzone to see anything out of the ordinary in these pics.

Sorry, just don't see it.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Sorry, don't see it.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
There's absolutely nothing in these pictures. This is the second thread I have seen you post and the first was an admitted hoax of CGI balls approaching the space shuttle. You zoomed in the video to remove the disclaimer the hoaxer had put at the bottom and added a fake NASA logo on the wrong side of the screen.

Now, you've posted a series of photos, pointing at the compilation seams and the crosshairs etched on the camera lense as anomalies. Your track record is not very good so far. The most disappointing thing is the number of people that saw beloved looneytoons characters and corporate pizza chain mascots in your random collection of lines. I'd say quit while you're ahead, but you're not ahead at all.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by andrewh7]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Those are not natural colour images, they are made with filters that do not correspond to the red, green and blue wavelengths, so they cannot be used in a RGB image to show real colours.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
I hope you understand that you are looking at several photos taken at different occasions, from several different missions, right?

That's why the photos look different and superimposing them makes visible seams.

With all due respect, you do realize that is what we're BEING TOLD, right?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Critical_Mass

No, that's what I am saying.

Nobody told me those photos were taken at different times, but I know them before Google Moon existed.

The higher definition strip, for example, is from Kaguya, from last year, and as those images were only made available at the beginning of this month they didn't existed before on Google Moon.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Hi ArMaP, hope all is well with you. And congrats on the new mod status.

Anyway, I am sure you already know what I think of these amazing images discovered by Imagir. Though Google Moon or anything Google is not good enough. Let me be the first (because, its inevitable) if I may to request another of your talented services. if you could be able to track down the original frames or strips with those rectilinear anomalies, I for one would be very grateful. You mentioned at least one of the strips was from JAXA? surely you could link, and please find us the rest!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Not to be a downer, but:

COULD the lines be from a batch of meteorites hitting at such an angle that they dragged across the surface?

OR

the same phenomena that is responsible for the moving stones of death valley?

While the lines and "footsteps" COULD be evidence of something, I NEVER EVER see evidence of buildings or "plasma burst" in these moon/mars threads.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

Sure, I will try to find them.

I think I recognise some Lunar Orbiter images artefacts on those images, that's a clue.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I really don't think that NASA is going to let anything worth seeing slip into the google moon, nor anywhere where it will be easy to get access too. Yes I know people make mistakes, but if it was this easy to find, it would be for them as well, and would have been fixed by now...

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just saying I think what you think you've found is highly improbable.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
It looks to me like postprocesing errors in image or transmission distortions,
This anomalies strip is coming across higher resolution image, and there is no anomalies.
The strip is parallel to all distortion of posprocesing in this image.
I’m sure NASA fake loots of moon pictures but this is not one of them.
There is something going in the moon that they keep in secret.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Check these out this is really interesting regarding mon bases, each link is aprox 10 mins.

Part 1
www.youtube.com...

Part 2
www.youtube.com... ... re=channel

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I "see it", Imagir! Good job!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
A correction, the long, higher definition, strip is from LROC, not Kaguya.

Sorry.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
My last links id not work ...sorry

check them out this way........

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
What does Dr. Mitchell have to do with any of this?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join