It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Ruins near “Fra Mauro Highlands”: Dr. Edgar Mitchell was right!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
On Google Moon I have found this strange composition of images in the area of landing of Apollo 14, near Fra Mauro Highlands.
As it is clerly visible there are at least four different types of images with a different resolution. But between these, there is the N. 4 that has attracted my attention and that to a closer view it has shown many strange“Anomalies” (triangular structures and bizzarre symmetries): not natural formations but anomalous structure that seems Ancient Ruins.

The entire strip of the width of approximately 1 km. has one structure and a conformation of the land and terrain absolutely different from all the other images nearby.

Maybe “Something is slipped out” to the “normal alteration of the images from NASA” before the public delivery. Strangely, right this “small strip” seems to be very more accurate and precise in the details of the land of all the others.

I do not have instruments or imaging programs in order to exalt the images and would want that someone could analyze this strip with more sophisticated tools and professional programs in order to evidence this that lies on the terrain.

GLOBAL VIEW OF THE AREA

A CLOSER VIEW

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
You may be working on those pics? They are not showing up here. Can you make a kmz file ? Or post the coords?

I am working on getting better pics for Google Moon.. see my thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you download the big gigabyte files you may be able to use the planet mapper feature on nasa to match th coords then find the pic on the newer pictures.. er.. I hope that makes sense.

EDIT: I just tried to get "Fra Mauro Highlands" to show up in google moon search and it wont even show that. Hope you fix the pics soon. I'll be patient.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Hi John.
I'm not an expert in images "job" graphic or digital analisys.
I've not skills in this field. Sorry.

The Coordinates (Lat/Long) of the exact location of That STRIP near Fra Mauro Highlands are in every image that I've posted.
Check on Google Moon.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

That's what I am trying to say to you.. I can't see the pictures.. I dont know why.. it's only your thread.. I see nothing but black boxes.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Some of The Anomalies in the "Strip":

And strange TRIANGULAR SHAPES

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Oh hey.. actually.. it may be a problem on my end.. sorry.. you may wanna delete your last post so it's not spammy to the thread.. i will gat back to you when i figure out whats going on with my stuff.. What i was trying to tell you is i may be able to get better higher resolution picts of your ruins.

EDIT: yeah.. it was my problem.. sorry.. My cat ran across my keyboard and I could see all images in a thread, except for the ones in th boxes.. i still dont know why.. but i opened another browser to view the thread. At the time, since i could see the other images, i thought perhaps your pics didnt post correctly.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Strange. Very strange...
Do you tryed to make the upgrade of Google Moon and remove the Mosaic Lunar Orbiter?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Strafing or Bunkers?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I had to type in the coordenates manually but I got it working in Google Moon. Here are the coords if anyone wants to copy and paste it: 3°46'20.48"s 17°42'44.97"W

That round oblect is rather odd looking.. seems more defined than a crater. I will investigate more.

I will try to look this up on higher resolution pictures.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
I had to type in the coordenates manually but I got it working in Google Moon. Here are the coords if anyone wants to copy and paste it: 3°46'20.48"s 17°42'44.97"W

That round oblect is rather odd looking.. seems more defined than a crater. I will investigate more.

I will try to look this up on higher resolution pictures.

Thanks John.

Do your best, and show what you find.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Dear OP, I am finding the same images you are and am very impressed and am in awe of the images. There is no way a that a impact can create 90 degree angles and a dome on top of the structure. And the place is huge if the scale is correct!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Other Anomalies

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
A strange Path, a Face and a Piramyd?

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I hope you understand that you are looking at several photos taken at different occasions, from several different missions, right?

That's why the photos look different and superimposing them makes visible seams.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir
A strange Path, a Face and a Piramyd?

The Domios Noid? I didn't think pizza would be big on the moon.

But what do I know.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I went to the coordinates on Google moon when to the south of that location I noticed a large white cross shaped area. The coordinates are 3"55'37.64"S 17"34'30.66"W but when I try to go back to it I get a message saying that conditions prevent them from fullfilling my request or something of that sort. Will somebody else try it and see what they get?

Ohhh....duh.....nevermind.

[edit on 11/22/2009 by MissSmartypants]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The white crosses are really there. They are all over this photo. They are markers made into the camera so you can have perspective to judge distance. Just like the crosses on the moon pics from the Apollo Missions.

I have been trying to match up the coordinates with this better higher resolution picture here:

www.mapaplanet.org... defaultcenter=on&grid=none&stretch=auto&projection=SIMP&advoption=NO&info=NO&resolution=2

But this interface for this viewer is almost impossible to manipulate properly.. and Nasa controls the Zoom on this viewer.

MissSmartypants, just try to reopen Google earth and go to the coords again.. it should work.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Great thread, thanks OP and contributors.

I actually clicked on this thread because I'm quite interested in the man Fra Mauro himself (presumably the site is named after him). He was an amazaing carographer who drew beautiful late-medieval maps of the world.

The 1459 Fra Mauro map shows Europe, Africa, and Asia, and despite its numerous inaccuracies, its a thing of rare beauty. It's also probably the first Western map to include Japan.

Fra Mauro:
en.wikipedia.org...

The Fra Mauro map:
upload.wikimedia.org...

Nice big version so you can check out the details:
www.mapsorama.com...

[edit on 11/22/09 by silent thunder]

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Im sorry but none of this actually look like anything to me. They just look like lumps. What are they supposed to be and couldn't they just be small hills or something caused from an impact?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Great job! Mitchell is one of the most credible people speaking out.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join