It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opportunity Knocks Again

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Well I have...certainly won't talk for anyone else...my final decision...hoax

-Kyo

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Dear Illuminator13, Thank you for offering help.
Here are my questions...

1. Our origins - are reptilians, Dracos and Annunaki our brothers and sisters?

2. Going with reincarnation - We each have a set of lessons to learn each on this planet - true/false?

3. Why is Law of One not right when it answers so many questions?

4. Is graduation from this world involve synchronization of a set of frequencies - what is the best way to achieve this?

5. Is there a guardian race(s) always watching over us?

6. Are we in a Vail of Forgetfulness? What is its purpose?

7. Are you part of an earth bloodline like Jewish / Aryan, etc?

8. If this is your only re-incarnation - you must be a "walk-in" right?

9. If it is not 2012, is there a window between 2012-2013(summer solstice) or 2012-2017?

10. What are our options when it is time? (Stay with Earth, Move to higher dimension/ density)?

Thank you in advance

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminator13

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux
What bloodline are you referring to?

The ones you never hear about. The "true" bloodlines.

Everyone of us have a bloodline, how less true is my bloodline to the one you are purposely being so vague about?

Ok, when I say, "true" Bloodline, I am talking about the ones who rule this world. They are not who or what you've been told they are.

OK, so who are they then?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminator13

What is the effect of emotion on reality?

Is reality simply a reflection of consciousness?

What is consciousness?

Is illness created from within?

dillon mark reed

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
alright, I'm gonna play...

Illuminator:

First a personal question. Why did you choose the screen name you did? I know, it should be obvious, given the definition, but I've practiced quite a bit of magic. The reason people here thought you were referring to "Illuminati" bloodlines was, in fact, because your selected name implies that notion, much in the same way you ascertained that spelling was inconsequential because man was intelligent enough to know what you meant. Words and numbers have magic that relies heavily on just that notion, thus, if you are from the bloodlines, I assume you have some reason for the name you selected.

Second: What kind of things could you point out in history that (nonspecific bloodlines) have done that would, in your family's eyes, be deemed as "Evil"? Evil is generally a very subjective word. What is the definition, from your perspective, of what is deemed "evil" and "good" ways? I mean, someone out there views mass genocide of the earth's population as a necessary evil, while another may look at it as just evil, and yet another may see it as a good thing.

Hopefully I made my questions clear enough... it's hard to convey a complete thought from mind to word.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Well, hoaxer or not a hoaxer? I don't know. But the OP did state something that I understand as being a truth, at least to me. I'll paraphrase because I don't feel like searching for a much earlier post from the OP. Who you are and why you are here can be found within yourself, not found from without. Just my .02 New World Currency Unit.

Plus, no need to ask an opinion of the OP. Won't answer. His/her opinion doesn't matter according to him/her.

So, don't ask such things as who do you think God is? Instead, ask, Who is God? That sort of thing.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I do have have the luxury of time to post 20 indeph responses to other topics.

Is it school holidays?

Our time traveler seems to be in many incarnations this week.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
You don't play by your own rules. You say your here to talk about the bloodlines. When asked about the Bloodlines like whose bloodlines, you answer with a generalization. You have not once answered a direct question about bloodlines with a serious answer that would prove you are really trying to impart knowledge. All your answers have been generalizations.

You are a fraud with no knowledge to impart.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

If you do not like this topic and have no questions to ask, simply go elsewhere. There is no reason for you beng hostile towards me, because I am not hostile towards you.

No, you're just being pointless and idiotic.

But I take your sage advice. Elsewhere I go. (How that gets you points eludes me, but you're nothing more than a troll anyway, so have one on me sport.)

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
IMMA LET YOU FINISH, BUT BALLOON BOY HAD ONE OF THE GREATEST HOAXES OF ALL TIME, OF ALL TIME!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Please don't bother replying to people that are questioning the validity of this. I think we can all decide for ourselves what's true and whats not.

1.-If we are to be inspired to find our purpose, what methods and direction should we be looking in?

2.- All of this alludes to "god" or whatever is considered to be "in charge of the game", appointing various individuals into place either via duty, birth, or otherwise, to fulfill their roles in said game. How do these individuals take/understand what is their appropriate roles/duties? Does whomever is in charge of this game "speak orders"?

3.- Within your hierarchy, it's been alluded to that again, this supreme being, has commanded specific rules that must be followed. Why are there rules, and why would knowledge have to be withheld from anyone?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

My "duty" is different from theres. I do not control, or even attempt to manipulate anybody, its not why I am here. I am here to help you realize why you are here.

a) What do 'they' do, and have done, specifically, to further their duty.
b) what do you do to further your duty?
c) what specific outcomes to they wish to achieve?
d) what specific outcomes do you wish to achieve.

Regarding "I am here to help you realize you are here".
e) What are you going to tell us to further this goal?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
A. When you say Bloodlines - do you mean the one that was proven that all U.S. presidents except for one are all related to the same British King? Or are you talking about ET bloodlines?

B. What is the nature of Evil? Who does it serve and what is its ultimate purpose? Is it the lessons?

C. If you are identifying yourself as a benevolent (good, positive) being - do you realize that we must have evil and without evil we will never learn any lessons in life?

D. What will you gain for the information that you are sharing?

E. Can we as individuals bypass the evil bloodline and what they are imposing on the planet?

F. Can we change the destiny of what the "evil" has planned for us?

G. Does Bloodline relate to DNA activation? If so, do they have some special powers that we don't?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Are we better off remaining calm until 'said' event(s)?

Preparations are needed, to what respect however?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
riiiiiiiight. here is a question.. have you forgotten to take your meds?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
is it just me or does this monkey not answer good q
uestions?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I am not going to buy into this 100% yet. I do agree that the OP is keeping his answeres very vague. However, lets play for a second that this may very well be the real deal. Someone who has the know and the ability to answer our questions. So here goes OP. Here are my questions.

* When will our governments, (maybe the U.S. to be specific) disclose information that our planet has been visited by E.T. Just to clarify, I am looking for a date, but in the end I will only get what you are willing to give.*

*Are we, the human race and its governments, headed for another world war in the next say 10 years?*

That is all I have at the moment. Hopefully this is what you have stated in previous posts as, the right question. Thank you for your time!

[edit on 16-11-2009 by brainranger]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Dear "illuminator"

Albiet while others are not so keen about a repeat 'hidden hand' post, i see this does serve me an opportunity to ask some questions which i never got to ask your associate.

First of all, are you part of the same embodiment (group) that stems from the ancient lucifer group, or quetzacotl, alternatively would it be possible you could provide more information on said group.

second, is the rumoured coming disclosure this month actually going to occur, i see this as a valid question because if anything if you are who you say you are no doubt you will have the same 'access' to information as your associate.

Third, why is the coming harvest necessary and what purpose does it serve to the reptilians, plus it was previously stated by HH that the harvest will propel humankind into the 4th dimension, if that is the case, how do you explain the fact that people are believing we're headed to the 5th.

Finally, do you have any association with the Galactic Federation of Light whom are apparently nothing more than advanced-biomorphed reptiles.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Hello Illuminator. I appreciate you Taking the Time to Answer the less well thought out Questions that Some of my Brothers and Sisters ask. I would also like to Apologize for the Rudeness directed at you by some of the Less Enlightened. I don't feel that they are entirely to Blame for their Skepticism though. As a People, we have been faced with far too many Lies to take anything at face value.

Now, as for my Questions, I will ask no more than 3three3 in a Single post In respect for the Power of Trinity.

1) Will Your Bloodline attempt to Lead my People into an Unnecessary War with Fatal Weapons instead of just a Lyrical Combat?

2) Can you Suggest a Method to better balance the "Seven Sins" with the "Seven Virtues" Spoken of in the New Testament?

3) Does the Faith of Many detract from the Faith of Few?

Thank you in advance for Answering my Questions and Any others you are Capable of Answering without Undue Risk. I must say, this Game, although sometimes Dangerous for those involved, is Truly fun to play.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Hidden Hand was genuine. I intuitively knew this. If you are who you say you are then I sincerely thank you for the opportunity granted once more. Some highly relevant questions regarding this end cycle.

What are you willing to reveal about the role of chemtrails?

Will the militaries of nations attempt to close borders/highways prior to Nibiru's passage?

Should we prepare for mass power outages/disturbances betwen 2010-2012 as a result of solar activity?

Will the false flag 'alien invasion' be after the pole shift event to help usher in the new world order agenda?

Do you agree the Mayan End Cycle calendar really ends in 2011, not 2012?

I understand these are confronting questions and I hope you are within your bounds to disclose openly and honestly. I realise these events will prove highly relevant in the near future. Please ignore the negativity. It is to be expected unfortunantely. I am sure you are evolved enough to not take it personally.

Thanks in advance.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by benedict9]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join