It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opportunity Knocks Again

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I would like to add to my original question, which was:

What can we do to further the development of our souls?

But also,
What is YOUR definition of a "Soul"?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Hello Again Big Bro Illuminator13.

I don't intend to flood this Thread with my Seemingly inane Questions, but Hey I learned from the best, Right? I feel like I Personally will be able to Let Go of your Learned Hand soon, but I still Have to Wait until SHE is ready to Accept mine. SHE's still busy being a silly little Rock'n Horse, but Time means Little to ME & HER. Anyway, on to my Questions for this 12 Hour Cycle.

1) In Your Opinion, will I better achieve my Goals with Commonly Accepted Symbols of Power or Symbols that contain more Meaning to MYSELF?

2) Does a Majority of The Outer World (Terra) have to Forgive you or can You be Forgiven by A More Dominant Being?

3) From what You Understand, Can I better Balance My Knowledge and Wisdom through a Proper Diet or am I More Tuned to my 'Spirit' through Fasting?

Once again, I thank you for the Karmic Sacrifice You have made. Also I would Like to Let you Know that I Speak "Amurican" not English. HA! If you don't quite get that Joke, then worry not. I'll explain it in Person one Day. Be safe My Brother Of Heart.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Is the Bible relevant to this discussion at all? I assume it is as much as you speak of free will. You say it has been altered, can you point us to the true Laws it contains? Are the bloodline that rule this world demonic and you and your kind angelic/watcher types?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminator13

"Ok, when I say, "true" Bloodline, I am talking about the ones who rule this world. They are not who or what you've been told they are."

Are you implying that those bloodlines are not reptilian?

Can you post a brief explanation of your duties or work?

Do you work with world leaders?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Davidius
Okay, I thought my questions were legitimate, looks like I was incorrect. Or maybe you missed them?

Perhaps these questions would be of more use if answered.

What is your interpretation of 666?

What does the hexagon mean to you?

What are dreams?

How do we rise our consciousness?

Is 2012 a significant year? Specifically on the 21st of December?

What are the subjects that Hidden-Hand spoke falsely about?

Do you agree with most of what Hidden-Hand said?

Why would there be another opportunity now? Did not Hidden-Hand discuss everything that we need?

Could you give us more detail on your purpose?

If you posted these, I missed them, sorry.

Some of your questions are irrelevant, but I'll answer them anyway.

2.) The Hexagon is a very sacred symbol and also symbol of Saturn. Infact the symbol is actually imbedded onto Saturn. It’s where the elders resign. If you actually pay attention and observe various religious structures/paintings you will find that the Hexagon is present in all major religions, it is not a coincidence.

3.) Dreams- First and foremost it is a place where your soul takes a rest from this realm. Also, it can be manifestation of something that you want in this world, something you dread, or a time of fun where "physical laws" do not apply (Lucid Dreaming)

4.) By finding the answers to these three questions: Who are you? Where are you at? Why are you here? Then living according to the answers of each. It is imperative that you actually live according to these answers, do not just figure them out and then ignore them.

5.) Do not concern yourself with 2012.

6.) Yes, but, again, he talked too much.

7.) More or less. I am not here to discuss "Hidden Hand" much look to my earlier answer for the answer to this question.

8.) I am here to point out what’s really important. There are many distractions and "Red herrings".

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demoncreeper
Cool. I love these "ask me anything" threads.

Can we just go on happily raising our families, living our lives and not be concerned with "everyone" trying to take everything in our own little worlds?

I don't think I am here for any other purpose than to give me to everyone I know. To be a son, brother, daddy, husband. Eventually a grandpa. haha.
I am here and contribute positively to society, enforcing rules and laws to maintain some semblance of order, help people when I can.

If there is some form of "grand plan", my main question is: Can people just go on living and loving without fear of being violated inhumanely...? haha.

Or, are we doomed from something else other than ourselves?

1.) Do not get attached to material possessions.

2.) More or less, that is why you are here. Dig deeper though, you'll figure it out

3.) Fear is counterproductive. Besides, there is no reason to fear, because nothing can truely harm what you are. "Physical Reality" is not all that there is. There are those who can eliminate the body, but the soul is eternal.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Ok, this was a very production session. I have to go now, I'll be back tomorrow though.

You all have a nice day and a good night.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

So the hexagon shape on saturns pole is not a part of it's composition?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
sweet, right before you got to mine...I feel so insignificant now.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
To My Fellow Earth Walkers(That Means People who consider themselves Normal):

You read 'His' words in the posts, but you still aren't attempting to Comprehend the Meanings of the Words. Perhaps it will Help you to Pay Attention to Subtle Clues in Syntax, Grammar, and the WAY 'He' Types. To put this Thread into Perspective, Imagine that You are babysitting a Child around the Age of Three or Four. At this age, a Child Understands some Words and Pictures, but s/he may not Use them Properly. So the Best way for You & the Child to Communicate is to Figure out the Common Ground between your Two Intelligences. Now, please don't RUSH into Your next Question.

Towards OP(That's you Illuminator)
You've done a Wonderful Job of Analyzing Our Languages. Though it is a difficult Task. Even at MY young Age I have difficulty keeping up with the Slang of Today. Be Safe Family.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
OK a few more about Saturn.

Does it's tilt at 27º mean that Saturn is in perfect balance?

If earth is at 23.5º does that mean that the earth is not in perfect balance? If so does that have any affect on the human condition?

Are the elders human?

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
How can I say this to get your response?

1.Are the RFID chips good or bad?
2.Should people be concerning themselves with the prospect of being chipped?
3.Is this a relevant question?

Just curious what you think!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I wanted to point out something.

Lets say this is a hoax. 100%. Hypothetically.

If you go back to the "Hidden Hand" thread, and read it, I think at the very least it's entertaining. But It can also be insightful. Like anything else, you sift through the BS, and take what YOU think might be important away from the topics.

I think its obnoxious to think that you know everything, and that you cant learn from someone else, even if it IS a hoaxer on the other end of the ethernet line. As an example-my three year old niece says things all of the time that make me think.

I dunno, just a thought.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobTeDreamerIV.

Are you and op buddies as you joined here on same day, lol, and you seem to have a similar style of cryptic message, that he or she has?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by InertiaZero
I think its obnoxious to think that you know everything, and that you cant learn from someone else, even if it IS a hoaxer on the other end of the ethernet line. As an example-my three year old niece says things all of the time that make me think.

Exactly the way i think, just to see how op answers, is why i am in here. I love these threads, and does not matter one bit if they are real or not, the only truths for you, are ones within you. No one can really help you with real truths.

But like you say, i think those who come here and say hoax, i say so what. Does it matter if the op is real or not, from a bloodline, i just like these sorts of threads, as it gives us an understanding, of something outside of ourselves, even if the person is lying. I do not care either way, and you guys should not also. Its where alot go wrong in spiritual things, they want people to have the answers for them, and thats how this and many other threads go.

Thats not the game the elites play, and its not teh game the op is playing. Being cryptic and vague is something you have to learn to deal with. The subconscious never tells you something in the language you speak, its cryptic.

I think the elite like being this way, as it makes those not ready for info, not have the info, if you get me. People on this thread, always seem to want people to answer every question they have, and thats not the game.

Hope you get what i mean. It does not matter to you if the op is really from the bloodlines or not, what matters are the questions that open within you.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Ha! I know it seems suspicious, but In all Honesty I've been Lurking this Site for at least three years. I had another account that I created Sometime in March, but that was a Hectic time for me and I can't Remember My Password, or the Email I used. You can look it up though. I think the Name was just "Dreammaker". Besides, I like this Name better.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
So we should:

A) Fear the coming of 2012
B) Live in fear of the Swine Flu
C) Live in fear of Alien Invastion

And we should not:

A) Read anything which might help us understand our relation to our internal, spiritual universe.

This is what I've gathered from your posts so far.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Well i've read your responses and again you've given us nothing but generalisations and vague statements.

You don't elaborate on anything you say. When people ask questions, to avoid them, you just claim they are the wrong kind of questions.
How are we supposed to know? Why not just tell us the stuff you know instead of playing these silly games?

Nothing you have said has helped us in any way. You've brought nothing to the table.

It's a waste of yours and our time if all you're going to do is make vague wishy washy statements which tell us nothing.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
If anyone wants to read something of great insight Deckards666 posted in HH thread, this PDF link to the "Insider" well worth reading in my opinion.

www.scribd.com...

[edit on 16-11-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobTeDreamerIV.

Wanna Know something really funny? I complete forgot about the 'Twenty Post to U2U Reply" Rule and just lost my Eloquent reply to Cindymars' Question. Short version is that it is incredibly Hypocritical to Question the Beliefs of One before looking at Your own. To answer the question that she directed at me, she may want to read up on the Stages of Sleep. I don't really want to be Cryptic, but once you reach a Certain point in Life and Experience enough then You step into 'it' Big and join the Inside Circle of the Cosmic Joke. Kinda like a movie that I 'Watched' that came out a while ago. Anyway, I'm not going to Forsake my own Happiness and that of the Ones that I Love just to Directly Answer someones' Question and Neither will the OP. Believe me I want nothing more than to share with Everyone my Intimate understanding of Karma's Workings, but Our 'SoL' R Binary and will only let me define what isn't. I really Hope that helps.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join