It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opportunity Knocks Again

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Originally posted by Illuminator13

In the earlier part of his dialogue "Hidden Hand" made grave errors in what he told you, he "talked too much".

OOOOOH! I get it...more of this "hidden hand" guy.

Wow...thanks for showing me what this is all REALLY about.

Welcome back.

Enjoy playing with your computer. But don't stay up too late, you have a big day in class tomorrow and we wouldn't want you forgetting your lunchbox.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Mr Mask]

I am not "Hidden Hand" and I would never even dream of making the mistakes that he did.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Based on some of what you've said,I would believe that you claim to know "Why" we are here. If so,Why are we here,in your opinion?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

In the earlier part of his dialogue "Hidden Hand" made grave errors in what he told you, he "talked too much".

OOOOOH! I get it...more of this "hidden hand" guy.

Wow...thanks for showing me what this is all REALLY about.

Welcome back.

Enjoy playing with your computer. But don't stay up too late, you have a big day in class tomorrow and we wouldn't want you forgetting your lunchbox.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Mr Mask]

I am not "Hidden Hand" and I would never even dream of making the mistakes that he did.

This is my last post in this thread

|_ () |_ at you illuminator for you have not only said less then hidden hand but also made more grave mistakes then he did. (not only did you say less words but you said nothing meaningful!)

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminator 13

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux
What bloodline are you referring to?

The ones you never hear about. The "true" bloodlines.

OK maybe i can fill you in on ATS a bit and explain the hostility your receiving. About once a month, there will be a thread from someone who claims to be in contact with aliens, from the future or from the bloodlines. They come on asking members to ask questions and they promise to give answers, normally with some rules applied. Then we get a thread running for about 20 pages, with no coherent answer to any of the questions asked, very similar to the thread you have just begun.

so you maybe spending your afternoon doing this after maybe reading a book on bloodlines, come on here and see how many gullible people you can dupe. You will realise we are not all saps on this website, so unless you provide some hardcore facts about yourself your family and anything slightly interesting,do one

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

1) Do you believe that you where reincarnated, and that you lived on this planet before?

2) Why do you think you are part of a family, that has a "duty" to run society. Why does your family think they where given this duty?

[edit on 11/15/2009 by andy1033]

1.) No and I am a rarity.

2.) You are asking the wrong questions.

The problem we have is we do not know how far we can go into this stuff, without you stopping answering. Who ever you are your very cryptic, and that can mean plenty of things to us all here.

You mentioned the word "Duty". Can you define what you mean by that, without breaking any rules? I think thats the only thing you have said so far, its your duty.

Just simply what does "duty" mean to you, and who ever your part off?

I understand what you mean. You have a right to be suspicious but I am not the "enemy" and I am actually here to help you. I had no idea that I would attract such negative and insulting comments by even coming here but I will persevere through it.

By "duty" I mean it is a task bestowed by the Supreme One.

My "duty" is different from theres. I do not control, or even attempt to manipulate anybody, its not why I am here. I am here to help you realize why you are here.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Would you mind telling us what mistakes Hidden Hand made and was he truthfull in his replys and pls check your u2u

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I have a suggestion for you....instead of answering all the negitive, give your attention to the positive. So far you have brought nothing to the table. You ask for questions, promising answers....I think you falling short in the answer department.
Please, if your the real deal get to it and stop wasting your/our time. Oh ya, one more question....what blood type is the bloodline you speak of?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoptics
OK, so you didn't give me an answer....I know your trying to keep up. It is getting a little heated here, many think your not the real deal. Let's prove them wrong....can you give us any details that we don't already know about the whole 2012 scenario?

Ok, heres a piece of golden advice:

Do not concern yourself with 2012. As of now it is irrelavent and unimportant. You have better things to be doing, so I suggest you go figure out what they are.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by '___'omino

This is my last post in this thread

|_ () |_ at you illuminator for you have not only said less then hidden hand but also made more grave mistakes then he did. (not only did you say less words but you said nothing meaningful!)

I agree...and also, this is my last post here. Good luck trying to trick humans into taking your false information. I am sure you may find one or two fools willing to trust that a "true bloodline guy" who is part of "the groups controlling the human race", would be here...doing what you are doing...no really...I am sure SOMEONE will buy this t-shirt.

Peace and enjoy misguiding people. That is an offense people should be punished for way more in this world.

Good day.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
come on people lets not get involved in all this, it ends up making people look gullible and stupid, an exercise in futility.

Is wanting answers "gullible and stupid"? The only futile thing on this thread is the negative comments, which are unnecessary, not to mention just plain rude.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
He's right! We need to get on with better things!

I'm going out for a bike ride!

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Listen...

This is real simple...you've come to this site claiming to be some bloodline and whatnot

Answer this and I promise I will listen with the most open of minds

How can we be sure you are who you say and not some hack or hoax?

Believe it or not that is very important to alot of us here. You can't just say these things and expect us to take you seriously and if you do indeed have important answers well this is the only well to help your cause and ours. You want to spread your important messages then throw us a bone here, otherwise you're nothing more than a hoaxer and your message will fall to a majority of deaf ears.

Also if you are such a bloodline and have such important news you've already gone behind your people's backs by posting to us...why not come out into the open?

Sorry but as of now I think you are hoaxing

-Kyo

[edit on 15-11-2009 by KyoZero]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by '___'omino

First contradiction everyone!
Don't bother asking unless you just want to toy with him more

LINK TO HIS POST
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Aliens" are not a threat to you. Besides that your governments are the ones who do most of the abductions."

^^^^ what he said

NO threat to us BUT we must pay attention to the alien invasion threads.
basic inconsistency no need to look any further people
move along

[edit on 15-11-2009 by '___'omino]

What part of the "20" post formality did you not understand? This was a post to which I thought I could tell you otherwise. No "alien" invasion is going to happen, why? Because "Aliens" are not a threat to you nor do they wish to invade you. Contradiction? Nope.

Like I stated before do not pay attention to Alien Invasion threads, they are not true and are not useful to you in any way, shape or form.

DUDE! you just said that these TOPICS HOLD MERIT
Walking contradiction in the same thread a page before

All the ones that portain to "Alien Invasion", "2012 Apocalypse", "Swine Flu" and the like. Most others are completely irrelavent to your lives personally.

Do you know what merit means? Did you use it wrong? Did your bloodlines run to your head or something?

I did not come here to argue. If you really think I am a "waling contradiction" leave, nobody is making you reply to this thread.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

By "duty" I mean it is a task bestowed by the Supreme One.

So we finally get a little more from you, you know we are going to ask you, who is the supreme one you are talking of.

1) So in your opinion, who is this supreme one, is this what we call god?

2) Do you understand, your mission, or duty, by going through rituals, or through what we call path to enlightenment?

3) Do you mind if a board mod, takes your ip address, and tries to see what area of the world you are in? I know this may be too personal, but the board mods could do this.

On the thing about board negatives, its just that we get loads of these threads. Your not helping yourself or us, by being so cryptic, alot of us speak frankly, as anonymity on the net lets us. We will never know if any true insider comes here, but we can just see where this thread goes.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Hello Illuminator13,

I would love to hear your answers to the following questions.

1. Who are we?
2. Why are we here?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminator13

WOW....you were the one who said that the 2012 topic was of interest to you. So, in turn I asked a simple question and you snub me. How rude of you....if your going to continue on this path of deception then your a total waste of time.
If you actual have anything worth saying, say it already. I am getting a bit tired of your little game of cat & mouse.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
reply to post by On the Edge

I'm thinking that my response would lead you to say something like,"Well,fine! I won't help you by answering your questions then!"

Would I be correct?

If you dont want MY help, fine I wont give it. But the Bloodlines "help" is here regardless of whether or not you want it. Contradiction? No.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

So far you've not really told us anything of any value. So much for being here to "help" us.

Your answers have just been vague and enigmatic. Instead of coming on here saying we should ask questions, why didn't you just tell us everything you know in a post?

You've given us nothing, for us to even believe that you might be legit.

Let me guess, you'll respond with, if you don't want to answer questions or you don't believe me just leave the thread, bla bla bla.

Please don't insult our intelligence any longer.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoptics

Tread lightly friend, but give us a little more detail. How can you say you can help if you don't at least put a little meat & potatoes on the table?

Thank you the encouragement. Believe me I am trying but the only questions I am getting are questions about my answers. If you people would ask some "real" questions, then I could answer, but right now I am getting none of that. If you have a question you want me to answer, feel free to ask it.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

reply to post by '___'omino

So true, the only thing so far in this thread, is that he/she has a duty, and thats all they said, lol.

Anyone can be cryptic in answering questions, though contradicting themselves, is not something i would take seriously as we all have to put our words into english and often we all contradict ourselves.

But this thread is useless, if your not going to say anything.

Am I giving the wrong answers, or are you people asking the wrong questions?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join