It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You a Candidate for Alien Abduction?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Hi again Alethea,

I have to say the 'hidden' aspect is something I hadn't considered (very interesting).

Also I did actually trace my biological mother some years ago, but she died before I really had a chance to get to know her so it's not something I'm ever likely to discover now ... shame it would have been worth asking her opinion on the subject ... or indeed whether she'd ever had her own experiences.

Woody

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Originally posted by Tamale_214

Originally posted by Unity_99
If you have a bloodline you are on their list. For example, amongst those I have written to concerning the abductions, many have the Scottish House of Stuart bloodline.

well, that is fascinating. I am of the house of Stewart bloodline (middle name is even Stewart)....

I'd like to hear more of what you know regarding this.

tamale

It is the Royal House of Stewart.

This is through Mary, Queen of Scots. The spelling was originally Stewart.

And btw, just because your name is 'Stewart' does NOT make you "of" the House.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by Alethea]

Of the House? This thread isn't about if you're a who's who on any list. They abduct anyone with bloodlines, the ones that the elite come from, the 13 bloodline. If you have a a smidgeon from 60 generations ago, they would abduct. They can use your dna to repair their bodies. This is why 100% anyone is abducted. If you don't have the bloodline, you won't be. Period.

The bloodline goes all the way back to ancient Egypt and Sumeria, it includes the 12 Tribes of Judah, it is the very same one the the leaders and bankers have, though they have it in spades. Thankfully, most people just a miniscule amount because no one wants to be close cousins to those goons.

But those who do, are closer cousins than Lucy. My miniscule amount goes through Mary Queen of Scott. If someone knows they are being abducted and has never been told their family had any bloodline, since I know this is the only reason they abduct and take dna, it means that that person has a bloodline whether they know it or not.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Hi everyone, this is my first proper post on ATS. This is a very interesting subject for me personally as I had concious abduction experiences from the age of four up until six. I have a theory that when I was old enough to realise that these experiences were not 'normal' and started fearing them I began to block them out and only started to be partially aware of what was going on. At night I would see the wall in my bedroom (the one with the window) begin to change. It would start to look like TV static and after about 30 seconds I would be somewhere else. I can only describe this place as some kind of room, weirdly organic, no straight edges. It was dull, not really lit by any light source and greyish in colour. My 'friend' would be sat in this room. Looking back I would say this being was 'neutral' sort of emotionless but also calm, which I think suited it's agenda. I knew this being was female, we talked but telepathically and this thing had a role of 'teacher'. Information was transmitted, again telepathically and this is what happened repeatedly in these 'sessions'. I have no idea what this information was, it just seemed to be absorbed somehow

As I was saying memories began to get more hazy but things were still going on. At aged 13 I saw a copy of Whitley Strieber's Communion and nearly pooed my pants because it was almost identical to my 'friend'! I tried talking about this to my sister and at the time she just laughed at me which I found hurtful. About ten years later however she brought it up again and told me she knew that I was telling the truth but she was scared to admit it. She is is still frightened of talking about the subject so I only know that similar things must have happened to her, she won't discuss it.

At about 20 the abduction experiences seemed to stop but I continued to have all kinds of psychic experiences my sister has them too. Although I went through a period of being terrified of the abduction stuff I feel like 'they' have been looking out for me. (maybe they just like to protect their projects?) I had a strange guardian angel type experience where I was warned about a potentially fatal decision I was about to make.( That's a whole other long story!) To be honest I don't think that was the grey types but another more benevolent, positive lot, who I have made contact with and am not in the least bit scared of. I do however feel these beings are connected to the greys.

So that's something about my experiences. Obviously it's something to do with DNA. I have a more or less equal mix of Scottish, Welsh, Irish and English ancestry. Not adopted. Green eyes, pale skin and dark hair. My sister is strawberry blonde with blue eyes. We both have above average IQ but not any kind of genius level. It would be interesting if all abductees had their dna analysed. I don't know if my mum has had any experiences, she has never mentioned it, neither has my dad although he saw a ufo when he was younger. I just have 2 scottish Ggrandparents left to investigate on my family tree. I know everyone else was very poor, not related to royalty at all. I was reading 'supernatural' by Graham Hancock and he thinks the old 'changeling' stories in various Celtic Fairy stories is evidence of a genetic project going on even hundreds of years ago. He speculates that the greys/goblins/aliens whatever, have actually made progress in this genetic programme over the last few hundred years and the purpose is to make hybrids that can live among us, unrecognised. They may be using us but I feel that they are affecting our level of conciousness too. Wether they are doing this for our good or just entirely selfishly, I am not sure.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

If you have a bloodline you are on their list. For example, amongst those I have written to concerning the abductions, many have the Scottish House of Stuart bloodline.

well, that is fascinating. I am of the house of Stewart bloodline (middle name is even Stewart)....

I'd like to hear more of what you know regarding this.

tamale

It is the Royal House of Stewart.

This is through Mary, Queen of Scots. The spelling was originally Stewart.

And btw, just because your name is 'Stewart' does NOT make you "of" the House.

Of the House? This thread isn't about if you're a who's who on any list. They abduct anyone with bloodlines, the ones that the elite come from, the 13 bloodline. If you have a a smidgeon from 60 generations ago, they would abduct. They can use your dna to repair their bodies. This is why 100% anyone is abducted. If you don't have the bloodline, you won't be. Period.

The bloodline goes all the way back to ancient Egypt and Sumeria, it includes the 12 Tribes of Judah, it is the very same one the the leaders and bankers have, though they have it in spades. Thankfully, most people just a miniscule amount because no one wants to be close cousins to those goons.

But those who do, are closer cousins than Lucy. My miniscule amount goes through Mary Queen of Scott. If someone knows they are being abducted and has never been told their family had any bloodline, since I know this is the only reason they abduct and take dna, it means that that person has a bloodline whether they know it or not.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Unity_99]

Yowza, apparently you get jumped on if you don't know the proper terminology for genealogy/ancestry.

I have Stewart blood in me, as well as at least 3 other very old Scottish lines. I do trace my bloodline to Mary Queen of Scots as well as at least one other Scottish royal. AND my name is Stewart just for interests sake.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Well its because bloodlines and ancestory was never a really strong interest to me. I did love my norwegian grandfather for he was a very decent man, 145 IQ,and very humble, was on natives rights in North America, felt terrible for all of the abuses of this world, and loved Tom Berger. Online the House of Stewart, or the House of the Dragon even, is mentioned. Its one of the bloodlines, in anycase, and there are many others. Its just that I keep running into, and writing to those asking for advice because they either suspect or know they are abductees and surprise surprise, we all have a common theme in our family tree. But it went further in that they the zetans identified that as their reason for abducting.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Yowza, apparently you get jumped on if you don't know the proper terminology for genealogy/ancestry.

It was not meant to "jump" on anyone. Proper terminology can make a LOT of difference. Hopefully it will make others aware of the subtlety. Even with heraldry symbols, there is a world of difference between a lion that sits and a lion that stands. A lion is not always "just a lion".

I do trace my bloodline to Mary Queen of Scots as well as at least one other Scottish royal.

Various "societies" (organizations) require that one submit a pedigree in order to join.

I wonder how many abductees have actually traced their lineage and have found some link that makes them suspect this is why they have been abducted?

Another thought....most US states require blood samples from those who request permission to marry. (It's required to get a permit for marriage.) Wonder who really needs this info and what they are doing with it?

Could this be how progeny is being tracked since population has gotton out of hand for them?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Most people are told. My fathers family were all masons as this went through Sir Walter Scott, of which dad's grandmother was a great great grandchild or maybe one more great. He died shortly before she was born. The Scottish Masons were strongly prevalent in the interior of BC, the Shuswap and Kamploops region, and both dad and my uncle were invited to join, which was an argument I got into with a mason, and checked back. Yes, invited. They would have had to go through the rest of the applications, but that was a formality. But both rolled on the floor and laughed their heads off! Despite the fact with my energy recognition and the fact that I do see auras, I do see what he is in source. But he's a good guy.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I already answered, and have been abducted, but am also related to various royalty: The Robert Bruce family on dad's side and Charlemagne on Mom's.
(in case you're keeping stats or something lol)

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by tempesillest

Originally posted by mellisamouse

Originally posted by The Shrike
reply to post by Alethea

Well, they sure don't want the super-intelligent 'cause I ain't been abducted! I ain't even been approached. I think they prefer those humans who haven't developed a high level of intelligence. Too much of a challenge for them.

Not true, my IQ is off the charts as well....

Yet, you cannot properly construct simple sentences, and spell simple words. Also, saying your IQ is off the charts is like saying you are a sexy super model. HEYYY LOOK AT ME I AM SO SPECIAL.

Adopting popular slang does NOT negate intelligence...and YOUR post added nothing to the topic...

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

usually, they chance upon you alone

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by notreallyalive
(in case you're keeping stats or something lol)

By the way, IS anyone collecting and collating this data for us yet??
I will if noone else wants to bother...

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raregolddragon
I have no rare gens other then my red beard. I am white my eyes are a green brown. The hair on my head is brown.

I've read that a large portion (more than half) of people who claim to be abducted have red hair.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by badgerprints]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

You say youre eyes are hazel and spend times being blue or green?
You say you were adopted and you developed early, and that you have a strong sense or morality, and that you are quite an ethnic mix?

I too have these things in common with you, i however and 5'6" Have tricolored eyes (odd i know) Theyre blue-green w/ an intense yellow-gold around the pupil that look like a ring of exploding flame. I weigh far more than what i appear to (which is a good thing and lucky for me) I also developed early, started doing so near the end of 2nd grade. My hair is naturally striped and looks like animal hair. Black, greyish-brown (taupe), auburn, silver and gold. My bangs are black w/ an abundancy of gold, the rest of my hair is black and Taupe with Silver and gold strands that make my hair stripey, and my hair is long and the closer towards the tips of the strands of my hair it lightens, becoming auburn and reddish.

I also have peculiar freckling allover my body (Black freckles here and there) all of these freckles are in a formation of the constellations.... (Getting stranger i know) and i was adopted, but i was adopted by my paternal grandmother. (My biologicalmother is somewhere in Texas and i hope she rots in hell.) They say Cats see 6 times better in that dark than humans, well i see 3 times better than humans. All my senses are higher than a normal human's. My first wisdom tooth came through when i was only 14. I have ESP, and my Uncle is a Freemason (there are also a vast number of Freemasons living in the State i occupy) I have a strange birthmark(s) one in the shape of a Cat's Head, and the other in the perfect form of a W (or M) or perhaps the letter Z or N, it seems to change from one to another. And i have a peculiar mark on my body that i cannot figure out where or when in appeared. Its in the shape of a Bommerang or pyramid or something. I used to sleepwalk when i was little, now i'm an insomniac, and i have been abducted several times and ive been Contacted hundreds of times.

My bloodline is so mixed that i dont not know what race i really belong to the most, i have Native American Heritage, Nordic(Viking) and Celtic. As for what other heritage i may have? I am uncertain. When i was a baby and up until i was 13, people thought i was raised by somekind of Animal due to my inhuman nature, i was picked on at school because of the way i looked when i was younger, people called me Werewolf and Cave-girl, He-she, savage, Animal-Girl, Jungle-Woman, etc... So when i was 12 i bleached my hair blonde, and got quite a makeover, i may not have been called those names anymore, but it was only because i was hiding my true self, when i turned 21 i let my hair go back to its natural color. So now people look at me as if i am not 'normal', some people act quite afraid of me, others react in a type of jealousy(Mostly women) and i usually just try to keep myself hidden and out of sight from the Human eye (Due to my phobia of people.)

So if you ask me if Alien Abduction occurs only w/ cerain people, i can assure you that is indeed the case. They DO scan for brainwaves, certain abilities or 'powers' and bloodtypes play an important role aswell. And your medical hystory is also a peice to the puzzle. I have never taken drugs and never will, i have never smoked and never will, i have no tattoos, i dont drink nor have i ever been intoxicated, i also have never been vaccinated for the flu Nor have i ever had the flu.

So i guess i really am a candidate for Abduction. It makes a lot of sense WHY some are abducted and others are not.

And please do not Bash or flame me for adding a little about myself.

I.W.A.Y.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
It has been mentioned that these aliens use the abductees as a means to repair their own bodies.

Doesn't this sound a bit like what humans intend to do with stem cell research?

Has our species been allowed to propagate simply to be harvested? Are we like cows to them?

There was a mention of zetan. I don't know what that is...but it sounds rather Scientology-esque.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Forgot to mention, i also have Scottish blood. Not sure if any of my ancestors were royalty or anything but i saw old black.white photographs of a man and woman who were Ancestors of mine and they did indeed seem to be of royalty of somesort, the way they were groomed and dressed. I'll have to ask my Mom (Grandmother) where those photographs are to take a closer look at them and see if they have a family crest visible on their cloathing.

As for my IQ, i dont even know how to get that checked... I have a memory problem, i'm a fast learner but its difficult to remember what ive learned... Which is strange because my memory used to be what they called 'super-memory' had it since i was a kid up until i was 12 1/2. I have a few theories for why/how my memory changed, but i'll save it. I also have a strange connection w/ both Flora and Fauna, almost as if i can communicate w/ both. Even insects, if i step on an anthill, they'll swarm but they wont bite, almost like they knew it was an accident, but if anyone else does it, its a different story. I'm not afraid of spiders and i actually become quite enraged when people kill them. Same goes for bats.

Ive always wondered how a dolphin would react to me since they have such a heightened sense of ESP, theyre like spirit detectors and they know everything about you at first glance.

A lot of people look at me like ive landed from Mars when i say something or when i point out obvious mistakes that so many overlook, or when i make a suggestion. Ive always hated that, its like they cant beleive im that smart, like just because i'm quiet and i have obvious psycological sensitivities, they expect me to end every sentance with 'ahduuuuuur' and then start drooling.
i have dislexia and i have a wierd stutter, and sometimes i talk like Yoda accidentally, and i have grimmacing of the face, but it doesnt mean im stupid. I have dissabilities, but that doesnt make me mentally challenged. Anyhow, i would not say i had a high IQ unless i was able to prove it.

But i have heard of the cases (like im sure everyone has) about the farmer or the smelly hick and gross rednecks being abducted and probed by Aliens,
those were the kind of 'abduction' cases that kept the world skeptical about Aliens in general, aswell as doubtful about real abductions. And its been used as comedy releife for more than 20 years. BUT if these rednecks were actually telling the truth, then the reason they were abducted is BECAUSE they would not be taken seriously and therefor would not endanger the aliens' 'mission.' What that mission is? Science, like a great big Science project (or atleast it was 40 yrs ago) to see how certain DNA reacted when combined w/ the DNA from something/someone else, testing to see if it was compatible, or if it would produce UNDESIREABLE results. I'm not saying ALL Abductions are carried out for this purpose, or that all of them WERE, but back then, and even now, 10 to 25% of these 'expiriments' are done for this purpose.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Tyxquarra Xxxendra HoTTch

Oh wow....we're an awful lot alike!! Would like to talk to you more one on one...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by tempesillest

reply to post by tempesillest

[edit on 14-11-2009 by mellisamouse]

Well hmm, you have like 3 posts talking about how special you are, so I am pretty sure you are not embarrassed by any of those things. All I am saying is you lose credibility of your intelligence by saying how incredible smart and good looking you are. When you could of simply said my IQ is above average, or pretty high, not HOLY CRAP ITS OFF THE CHARTS OMG I AM SO SMART. BTW I seen your youtube video and you look like you are in your early to mid thirties is my guess. Low self esteem perhaps? Or maybe you are just an attention queen.

I was being sarcastic following a comment where someone else above me used the expression "off the charts"

Anyhoo, you are obiously out to attack and not contribute.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22
Who knows. It's probably a random event. Kinda like fishing. We never know what we're going to pull out or how much it'll weight ... we just know it's going to be a fish.

I think it was Dan Burisch from Project Camelot that said extraterrestrials were not "extra" at all, but human beings thousands of years into the future that had harnessed the ability to warp space and time. He said that abductions were done because our future species had altered DNA and was somehow "corrupted". Supposedly abductions are carried out to retrieve specific markers and help them with their research in repairing the human DNA strain.

and they are comming more and more in this section of our timeline, before it gets much more screwed up with vaccines/drugs etc, like this huge vaccine campain right now??

Is that another common denominator, don't get Vaccines,??

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

*snip*

anybody else have these things in common??? Add to the list??

*I am of Irish and Welsh decent.

*I have a high IQ.

*If it's art of any kind, be it music, drawing, painting, woodworking/carving, sculpture, writing, etc., I do it.

*I am very Spiritual but not religious, I teach Reiki and help those seeking enlightenment or awakening without being a Guru. (You are the Guru!)

*I've had 3 experiences that I can remember only snippets of. All involving blue lights.

*I have a fascination and propensity for Philosophy, Psychology, Metaphysics and the Paranormal.

*I'm in my early 40's.

*I'm a health and fitness fanatic.

*I meditate daily.

*I love to be outdoors.

*My mother's side has a history of visitation/abduction experiences that can be traced back through journals and diaries to my great, great grandfather. They range in almost every category of Paranormal Experience and often at the same time. To this day...

I could go on, but would anybody really want me to? I just thought maybe I could add some other things to the list to help identify common denominators.

Cheers,

Erik

[edit on 22/NovpmMon, 16 Nov 2009 14:27:50 -0600/08 by redwoodjedi]

[edit on 22/NovpmMon, 16 Nov 2009 14:31:46 -0600/08 by redwoodjedi]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeyDawn

Yah, id like that, but i dont think i can receive or send U2U's yet, i havnt met 20 posts yet... So we'll have to wait.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join