It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Deep.access.abovetopsecret.com

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
THis was in simons original post. Any thoughts or ideas bout this super secret subdomain???

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
my personal opinion is that it is the area where the4 spoke with each other...I do know that, atleast currently, the domain is inaccessible.

Other than that, I have no information.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
simon said he stumbled on it. THere has to be a way to find it. I think that should be our next objective.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Sounds like a good idea...I will definitely keep my eye open for it....I think Simon may be better at stumbling than I am....hahahahaha

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
i have tried it and couldnt get too it

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I'm thinking that it was "deleted" when Simon got the first message telling him to erase everything. However, Simon did mention that he helped Uncle Jeff out with Gopher and Archie...maybe we need to use one of these clients? But, if the subdomain doesn't exist, then it doesn't exist.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
what are those tools or clients/

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Look round on the site for any secret links. Or abnormalties on the site.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
what about that blue bar that are below all threads at the bottom i have wondered wat it is

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
huh what are you talkin about

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quicksilver
what are those tools or clients/

Gopher and Archie are tools that haven't been used widestream since the mid 90's. Gopher was used to access text-only information via menus, kinda like an internet BBS. Some places (mainly universities and libraries) still use gopher, and most web browsers can access a gopher site. Just type gopher:// instead of http://

Archie provided a searchable index of files on FTP servers, so you could just use an Archie service to search for a file if you didn't know where to get it from. To use Archie, you need to telnet to an archie server.

I'm not really sure if either of these is useful to our hunt, but you never know.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Simon said he deleted it but i'll bet he kept a copy of the deep.access offline i know i would. an easy way to staop people from finding it by just typing it in would be to add an extra random cgaracter to the address.

Another thought: i don't know much about the internet so tell me if this is wrong but wouldn't whoever sold simon's "uncle" the domain name know if deep.access still existed?

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
try accessing it now...it's there!

It wants a password. Ideas, anybody?

[Edited on 5/19/2004 by PurdueNuc]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
well is there anyway to find the subdomain. ( i dont think there is but anyone have an idea)

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
what is the url post a link here! umm try uncle jeff or somtin

take screen shots!

[Edited on 5^19^04 by Quicksilver]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
it only leads to ats's home page and that is because simon said that he was told to delete everything and then he was told to put wat he wishes on the domain and that is how ats became ats as we know it

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Sorry, I got a little excited. Click here:

deep.access.abovetopsecret.com...

I figure the password can be found in one of the earlier clues, maybe the latest post from 1 says what it is. I've been trying to crack that for a while now, but still no success.

It sure don't look like the ATS home page to me. Did you get there by inputting a password and pressing "g"? When I try it, I get the same page with "no" written below the text box.

[Edited on 5/19/2004 by PurdueNuc]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
it jsut takes me to page cannot be found

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
this is strange cause when i tried that site it takes me to atss home page but your link takes me where you are

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
ive tried almost every password i can think of and it dont work

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join