It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Deep.access.abovetopsecret.com

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
link works for me. does anyone have a brute force p/w cracker? i do but it won't go too fast over dialup

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Maybe the password is the word for rings in sumarian. I cant find it right now

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
the word is insabatu i think

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Now that I look at it more, I don't think we can do anything with it yet, since the action of the form is "login.html", not a script.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   

the word is insabatu i think

nope

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
im trying different forms of the word like all caps and stuff but getting nothing

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   

im trying different forms of the word like all caps and stuff but getting nothing

need a brute force cracker like i said, but that might come under illegal activities.....

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
how do you get a brute force cracker

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
its certainly not the most secure login i've ever seen. there's no little padlock in my browser to indicate info is encrypted and whatever you type is displyed straight instead of as astericks.

can ayone find the login.html code anywhere? maybe its a modified subroutine of the login code for the normal ats pages....

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   

how do you get a brute force cracker

my firend gave it to me. two problems: 1-i don't know how to use it and 2-i'm on dialup brute forcing takes lots of bandwidth not to mention is illegal unless you have permission from the site admin/owner.

and no i don't have an ftp or anything else to distribute the prgm on. sorry.

also you might try file-sharing utilities such as kazza or winmx but i don't use any of those--they get you in trouble for file sharing

[Edited on 5/19/04 by NothingMakesSense]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
hacking isnt condoned here. how about we find the password by legal manners by using our heads not brute forceing it. That makes the game less fun and its wrong. Plus i bet william has planned for somone to do it and bet it is pretty secure.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I think the passwords will be the words found on the rings...we will have to see.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   

hacking isnt condoned here. how about we find the password by legal manners by using our heads not brute forceing it. That makes the game less fun and its wrong. Plus i bet william has planned for somone to do it and bet it is pretty secure.

which is why i haven't actually done it yet. i was offering a suggestion of a way to gain access to the deep.access if you really wanted to i wasn't about to actually do something as stupid as that myself when this forum might be the best source of info about terrorism and asteroid impacts.

I'm not a poart in this game but this in itslef is very intetesting to me.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
i know im just sayin even the hinting or suggestion might get ya in trouble soo yea i would edit your post man

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Any attempt to achieve access to any part of the Hunt game, domain, clues, or features that could be considered improper will be classified as hacking with your immediate banning from ATS and reporting of your information to appropriate authorities. Hacking an Internet event involving prizes with a cash value is a federal offense involving several agencies. Public discussion of such activity intended for this event will result in your immediate disqualification.

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by HUNT_ADMIN]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
i told yall
lets get back into the game

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
is this site actually a the site the4 conversated on are we supposed to gain accseas at one point of the game

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
trust me hacking is the last thing on my mind right now.

there are 3 inbound asteroids/comet tails and i want to live.

continue with yout little game.....

CHEERS!and i'm not involved in this "game" so you can'ty really disqualify me...

[Edited on 5/19/04 by NothingMakesSense]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
In Simon's first post, he mentioned that each of the rings had a password for the subdomain written on the inside. So, I guess we would need the rings to get into the site. But once we've found the rings, why do we need to access the site? ARGHH!!

Anyways, the page doesn't do anything now. The action for the form is "login.html", not a PHP of Perl script. It might as well say:

"How do you keep an idiot busy? Enter your answer and press the button below to go to the next page."

So, you press the button, and it takes you to the same page. And you go on, and on, and on, and on...

Maybe later there will be something there.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
anyone ever figure out the symbols in one of the4's profiles in the members list?

it's on 2's profile:

FUNNY, how the image is posted under the STAFF upload area. Real, indeed.

[Edited on 5-19-04 by Carvador]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join