It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 - SOMEthing's comin' - Pick a theory, ANY theory...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
There're a LOT of theories out there? From the imminent, to the scientific, to the bizarre.

And, before I get a lot of 'this is just another Y2K, and we all saw how nothing happened, then' replies - I don't remember anyone really concerned about this other than the banking industry. (maybe some aviation circles)

But, think about it, from NWO, to Aliens, to natural disasters to Timewave Zero, to global politics and beyond, if you DON'T thinkall of our lives will be drastically altered within the next 3 years leading up to 2012, you're absolutley kidding yourselves.

Here we go...

"Real"/immediate threats - I use quotes here because even the most pessemistic of folks will have to admit that the political/economic climate has reached a fever pitch.
- Political
- Economic
- Solar Eruption - not a conspiracy theory, an event we WILL have to contend with (maybe this will turn out to be "another Y2K", but I doubt it)
[www.youtube.com...]

'7 signs of the Apocalypse':
- Asteroids - happened 1000s of times before, will obviously happen again
- earthquakes
- volcanic eruptions - long overdue
- red tides / tsunamis / flooding
- global warming / flooding - a forgone conclusion
- disease / plague - getting worse, every day
- nuclear threat - several legitimate threats across the globe - but even an 'accident' from A.I. becoming self-aware

Predictors:
- Web-Bot Project
- Nostradmus
- Bruce Bueno de Mesquita
- what others am I missing here?

Far out (or, at least from far out):
- Nibiru/Annunaki
- 'other' Aliens already 'amongst' us (even working with the government)

Now, I'm not one of those 'the world IS going to end advocates' (even though it obviously WILL, someday - it has many times before), I'm just saying, we should all be ready to make some MAJOR adjustments in our lives, in the very near future.

Thoughts?

[edited for grammar/spelling]

[edit on 11/6/2009 by SquirrelNutz]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Some one I know had seen some evidence up in Canada, and he said it was going to happen, If im not mistaken, that is wjat he said, he said the Govts. knows about it too.
The sun is it !!!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
How is the sun going to blow up?? It still has another 5 billion years until it goes. We are only approaching a solar maximum. Not saying nothing will happen because I believe in timewave zero a lot. I am not sure what will happen though.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull
How is the sun going to blow up?? It still has another 5 billion years until it goes. We are only approaching a solar maximum. Not saying nothing will happen because I believe in timewave zero a lot. I am not sure what will happen though.

"Blow up"? Hardly, did you watch the video? The event that IS going to happen has happened many times before (every 11 years, to be accurate), BUT this time is one of the unusually big ones! And, man has worked himself into a situaton where they will be heavily affected (that is, technolgy that will be severly affected/compromised by it)

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Once people realize the only thing about 2012 that is going to happen is a consciousness shift, then we can go on repairing our Earth and our society.

Shift your reality to reflect what you'd like to see.

ET's aren't coming to save us. The sun isn't going to explode, it's the creator of this solar system.

The Mayan's knew of this and made the calendar for this reason, preparing for the dimensional shift.

I was one that was eager for all the hoopla to get underway. Then I really looked into it, and I learned that we must save our selves. Be the change you want to see.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

According to our flawed mainstream science where they see the sun as a burning ball of fire despite the corona being millions of degrees while the surface being 5500 degrees.

I wouldnt trust it if I was you. But the sun isnt going to blow up. Im just making a point.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Yeah I know, some engineer yeah talking about that going to happen in 2012. I don’t think it will devastate us that bad. We had technology 11 years ago and nothing bad happened. Also I think I would be a bigger event then the sun damaging some electrical signals ect...

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

How is our consciousness going to change? I don’t think anything can affect your consciousness accept us ourselves. We can’t wait for an event to happen that magically makes us happy. That is too easy lol.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Hi, 2012 fans.

Only, and I reperat, ONLY if you trust the type of communications
made by Edgar Cayce, download/read "the Ra material" linked in
my signature's second line.

EDIT: I forgot to say that the reading will show you "what" will
happen around 2012, and it is NOT doom & gloom ! !

Blue skies.

[edit on 2009/11/6 by C-JEAN]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Be the change you want to see.

There are too many people that don't put enough stock in the concept of one's thoughts manifesting reality. If you lean towards thinking total disaster, then you prepare for it, dwell on it, make posts on it, which could lead (and does) to one's behavior becoming erratic, and rash decisions based on fear. Enough people exhibiting this behavior and you have a society that is paranoid and descends into chaos. Thus propagating the events the collective feared would happen. On the contrary, if you have enough people passing out goodwill and cheer, a lot of our problems could vanish.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Michel R. Legrand and Robert J. Delmas of Laboratoire de Glaciologie et Geophysique de l'Environment published an article "Soluble Impurities in Four Antarctic Ice Cores Over the Last 30,000 Years" in Annals of Glaciology (10, 1988, pp 116-120). They graphed the Oxygen 18 variations and the ionic components Na = NH (sub4) and Ca (sup 2) and H and Cl and NO (sub 3) and SO (sub 4). The time scale for each ionic component level as well as the O (sup 18) levels stretches back 30,000 years. The graph shows correlations to spikes at 5,200 BC, 8,800 BC, 12,400 BC, c. 16,000 BC, c. 19,600 BC. All of these were times of great geologic stress..

Not sure what happened 1,600(?)* But you can extrapolate to there and right about now, obviously!

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   

How is our consciousness going to change? I don’t think anything can affect your consciousness accept us ourselves. We can’t wait for an event to happen that magically makes us happy. That is too easy lol.

Maybe not all cycles of time are based on how easy things are for you.

I really don't think these times are going to be easy at all. Maybe afterward, when things are built back up in a more positive way, but before that can even happen, things will be horrible and the Earth will be "cleaned."

We don't even know what consciousness is.

But there is a time and place for everything.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
You know, it's really funny to me, how the masses can be so obtuse - we recognize that the universe is a violent place - stars are born all the time, stars die all the time, cosmic objects collide all the time, cosmic objects influence one another all the time through gravity, radiation, etc - why is everyone so quick to dismiss that EARTH could be affected by outside forces just as all other stellar entities, especially considering that the evidence is there that we've been impacted BEFORE! Jesus... Wake UP!

I am not a religious person, but did it ever occur to anyone that the stories of the Bible just might actually be TRUE for scientific reasons!?

Quit burying your heads, people.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
THE SUN

There is a reason why the Sun ios the most credible.

For any of the other events to be considered, ither than maybe an asteroid strike, one must assume that the Mayans were involved in PROPHECY.

In the case of the Sun, it would not be prophecy, but a FORECAST.

Cepheid variables, expand and contract so rapidly and are associated with a star of such a precise size that their discovery in a galaxy is the primary way in which its distance away from us can be calculated.

Furthermore, Biblical sources talk of the Sun becoming 7 times stronger for a few weeks as do other sources in antiquity.

Each day, our understand of stella nuclear processes becomes better and better.

For such a forecast to have been done, it would require the Mayans to have had either...
...a Leonardo Da Vinci, a mega-Einstein who was able to work this out.
...or have alien intelligence advising it.
...or have people from our generation traveling back to warm of it.

Either way, this would be a FORECAST and does not rely on "spiritual sources".

Furthermore, whilst highly dangerous, such an event COULD be survivable by decamping north of the Arctic Circle into the land of the midnight sun during December 2012.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
One nasty point about if it is a FORECAST of stellar flaring...

Since this is a forecast, there si nothing to stop mankind from wiping himself out BEFORE 2012 through other events like comprehensive nuclear war.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

...or have alien intelligence advising it.
...or have people from our generation traveling back to warm of it.

ding ding ding - tell'im what he's won, Johnny!

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I believe war will break out on a much larger scale by 2012. For me personally I've had VERY vivid and real nuclear armageddon dreams every so often. I do believe nuclear war or exchange is inevitable in this day and age.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
I believe war will break out on a much larger scale by 2012. For me personally I've had VERY vivid and real nuclear armageddon dreams every so often. I do believe nuclear war or exchange is inevitable in this day and age.

Actually, the way things are going, and, if 2012 is a Mayan FROECAST, I would pencil in a nuclear war well before WInter 2010.

My guess is that only survivors of it will actually get to see what happens in 2012.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by aristocrat2

Nuclear war in the next few months? I don't know about that.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
There're a LOT of theories out there? From the imminent, to the scientific, to the bizarre.

my personal favorite is one of the least popular, for sure

PEACE ON EARTH

true communion with our Mother (earth) and Father (spirit/mind)...

i believe that the hippies and flower people won the "best world makeover" contest with their "MAKE LOVE NOT WAR" plan...
and that far from the assumption that they FAILED...that in truth THEY SUCCEEDED

it's going to be a happy ending for all involved:

• humanity
  • the animal kingdom
  • all the plants and trees and flowers and such
  • the Earth, herself
  • GOD (to be freely defined on an individual basis without any limits or rules...)
  • the "devil" (same as above as far as definition)

EVERYONE!!!

we are all going to live happily ever after whether we want to or not.
because we all know there will always be at least ONE complainer, right?

to whom i say:
tough luck, baby!!!

now then, just exactly who's to blame for such a surprise ending?

• all the long-haired sandal-wearing freaky and fantastic Jesus freaks
  • who see THC as heaven-sent
  • who consider Timothy Leary and that other guy - the bicycle guy scientist pioneer?? to be saints
  • who recognize Jimi Hendrix and Janis Joplin as literally angelic in nature
  • who know it's true what Neal Young sings: "rock and roll can never die"
  • i am also to blame for such craziness (are you???)
  • and last but certainly NOT LEAST:

John Winston Ono Lennon and Yoko Ono Lennon

(thank you dear Mr and Mrs Lennon, for your love and dedication to PEACE - my faith rests on your/our success!)

Mind Games

<<   2 >>

join