It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ft. Hood Shooter Graduated from VA Tech

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Ft. Hood Shooter Graduated from VA Tech

www.wdbj7.com

The gunman that allegedly opened fire at a U.S. Army base at one point lived in Vinton and graduated from Virginia Tech, according to Roanoke Times archives.

The suspect has been identified as Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, according to Army Lt. Gen. Bob Cone. Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan is the son of Palestinian immigrants and Vinton residents Malik Awadallah Hassan and Hanan Ismail "Nora" Hasan. Nora Hasan ran the now defunct Capitol Restaurant on the Roanoke Market. Hasan's father owned the Mount Olive
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.collegiatetimes.com
www.roanoke.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
At Least 7 Dead, 12 Wounded in Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas
Virginia Tech Conspiracy

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
This man graduated from Virginia Tech, where a shooting occurred in 2007, killing 32 people and wounding more, and making national headlines.

A woman named Cathy O'Brien published a book in 1995 claiming she had been a victim of DARPA-funded mind control experiments at a facility near Virginia Tech, in Blacksburg, Virginia:

Cathy O'Brien (born 1957) is an American who claims to be a victim of Project MKULTRA, a program funded by the Central Intelligence Agency to research the use of drugs for intelligence purposes.[1][2][3][4][5][6] O'Brien made these claims in the TranceFormation of America (1995) and Access Denied: For Reasons of National Security (2004) which she co-authored with her husband Mark Phillips.[6] O'Brien is one of many people publicly claiming to have survived government-sponsored mind control programs.

There is very credible evidence for O'Brien's memories, which were retrieved through the use of hypnosis. The specific program which she claimed was responsible for her programming, Project Monarch, is covertly mentioned in mentioned in reviews of MKULTRA, its alleged parent program. Investigations in to the story produced highly credible evidence and numerous convictions.[5]

en.wikipedia.org...

In her book TranceFormation of America, published in 1995, she states:

Virginia Tech is good for two things, engineering and mind contol.

thetruthmovement.net...

And finally, from an ATS thread regarding possible conspiracy related to the VA Tech shootings:

Virginia Tech is an active partner with DARPA, and the CIA recruits students for 'career sessions'. Cathy O'Brien, a mind control victim, states that there is a deep underground research laboratory 7000 feet under Butt Mountain in Blacksburg Virginia. The ROTC has numerous dorms in Virginia Tech. Matt Kazzee said that they were conducting drills there. Many Virginia Tech alumni are involved with NASA, which had a suspicious shooting four days after the massacre, on the anniversary of the Columbine black op. The massacre happened during the 'Noble Resolve' drills.

Virginia Tech Conspiracy

All of the people who knew him seem to be surprised and say they would never have thought he would have done such a thing, similar to what was said about the VA Tech shooter by those that knew him. So the question that arises in my mind is, is this case as simple as what is being reported, or is there more going on behind the curtain? Was this a "Manchurian candidate"?

www.wdbj7.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 5-11-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I mentioned the VT connection on the main thread about the shootings, but everyone seems so caught up in the Muslim angle they pretty much ignored it.
Thanks for bringing this out better, and thanks for reminding me about the Cathy O'Brien angle, I had forgotten about that.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Just came across this story, too, from January of this year:

(CNN) -- A female graduate student at Virginia Tech was killed Wednesday night when a man she knew attacked her with a knife and decapitated her, a school spokesman said.

www.cnn.com...

Another brutal murder at VA Tech that was allegedly carried out calmly, and the blood-stained murderer (a VT grad) said nothing to police when he was arrested. The woman had moved onto the campus from Beijing, China, only 2 weeks earlier. The murderer was also from China and the two were said to have known each other beforehand, but no other details were given by police.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Cho Seung-Hui.. that wasn't a conspiracy imo.

He was a very deeply disturbed guy. Ever read his plays? It's probably some of it's pretty much just a bunch of violence. The few "friends" he had, he constantly harassed. Like calling them and telling them he was playing golf in Nevada with Vladimir Putin.. or inventing a girlfriend that he had sex with on a rocket ship.

This guy? I don't know. But not everything is a conspiracy. Infact most things aren't. There seems to be a trend in a lot of these shootings. Most of the shooters seem to be very deeply disturbed emotionally.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by Miraj]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Here are videos featuring Cathy O'Brien testifying to her experiences as a victim of MK-ULTRA programs:

She explains the kind of mind control she was subjected to, how it was achieved, how she was born into a family of abuse and incest and that this was carried on through generations. She says her grandfather was military intelligence and also ran a masonic lodge, and abused her mother. She says she was convinced that her sexual abuse was normal in society, and that fear was used to program her.

She describes how her abuse led to her development of multiple personality disorder, and how this was utilized by those attempting to control her.

Similar information was given by Dr. D. Corydon Hammond in the "Greenbaum Speech," which was given in Alexandria, Virginia, in 1992: www.cassiopaea.org...

Okay. I want to start off by talking a little about trance-training and the use of hypnotic phenomena with an MPD dissociative-disorder population, to talk some about unconscious exploration, methods of doing that, the use of imagery and symbolic imagery techniques for managing physical symptoms, input overload, things like that. Before the day's out, I want to spend some time talking about something I think has been completely neglected in the field of dissociative disorder, and that's talking about methods of profound calming for automatic hyper-arousal that's been conditioned in these patients.

We're going to spend a considerable length of time talking about age-regression and abreaction in working through a trauma. I'll show you with a non-MPD patient -- some of that kind of work -- and then extrapolate from what I find so similar and different with MPD cases. Part of that, I would add, by the way, is that I've been very sensitive through the years about taping MPD cases or ritual-abuse cases, part of it being that some of that feels a little like using patients and I think that this population has been used enough. That's part of the reason, by choice, that I don't generally videotape my work.

I also want to talk a bunch about hypnotic relapse-prevention strategies and post- integration therapy today. Finally, I hope to find somewhere in our time-frame to spend on hour or so talking specifically about ritual abuse and about mind-control programming and brainwashing -- how it's done, how to get on the inside with that -- which is a topic that in the past I haven't been willing to speak about publicly, have done that in small groups and in consultations, but recently decided that it was high time that somebody started doing it. So we're going to talk about specifics today.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I'm not buying the conspiracy angle yet. Although keep digging, what you found regarding mind control is interesting.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
He was a very deeply disturbed guy. Ever read his plays?

Sure he was disturbed, but my question is why he was disturbed. The kind of experiments carried out on people under MK-ULTRA were very traumatizing, resulting in split personality disorders, and if you read some of the material posted above or watch the videos, you'll see how very dark things tend to creep into the subconscious of the people unwillingly participating in these experiments.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

He was a very deeply disturbed guy. Ever read his plays?

Sure he was disturbed, but my question is why he was disturbed. The kind of experiments carried out on people under MK-ULTRA were very traumatizing, resulting in split personality disorders, and if you read some of the material posted above or watch the videos, you'll see how very dark things tend to creep into the subconscious of the people unwillingly participating in these experiments.

Why was he disturbed? Probably because he was schizophrenic and nobody ever caught onto it.

His family always noted how quiet he was. How he would never respond, to anybody. I was always a quiet kid, but I talked to people when they talked to me.

He was emotionally disturbed from early on, I don't think this was a result of some experiment.

I'm talking about Cho Seung-Hui here, not the Ft. Hood Shooter. But I don't think there's a conspiracy to this one.

Cho Seung-Hui wasn't even very intelligent, he didn't carry out his actions in a professional way at all. He went and got two hand guns, which he probably thought was a good method since he saw it in a movie.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
If its true, its very interesting, but you need proof that he did go to vt, first.

Then you can speculate.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I am so glad someone is going with this angle. The first VA tech killer struck me as a mind-control victim from the things he said in the videos he left. I know that the franklin scandal is real. Everything seems connected. The CIA & FBI have a lot to answer for.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Why was he disturbed? Probably because he was schizophrenic and nobody ever caught onto it.

Oh, ok. In light of everything else posted above, "probably" makes me feel so much better.

Proof he went to Virginia Tech is the OP, andy. Sorry if you can't make it out, I found it pretty simple to comprehend, and not sure how you could have missed it.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Btw, this was all over the local news here, that he was from Roanoke and went to Virginia Tech. Because I live in Roanoke. The source in the OP is actually a Roanoke newspaper, which happens to be the most widely read local paper in the country.

The Roanoke Times is the primary newspaper in Southwestern Virginia and is based in Roanoke, Virginia. It is published by Landmark Communications. The Roanoke Times has an office in Richmond, VA, and maintains a bureau in Christiansburg, VA covering the eastern New River Valley and Virginia Tech.

According to Scarborough’s “Ranker Report,” produced every six months, The Roanoke Times ranks first in the country in terms of percentage of adults reading a newspaper on weekdays in that newspaper's coverage area.

en.wikipedia.org...

And our local news station, WDBJ7, has been around for decades and is also extremely credible, at least as far as any mainstream news goes.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Did anyone else notice that on the Fox TV show Bones on the night of the shootings...the first part of the episode dealt with DARPA and super soldiers?
I hate it when things like that happen.
It makes me think "someone" is trying to tell us something.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
There is no doubt at all, at least in my mind, that the military runs programs like these.
Va Tech would also be an ideal University to run such a program, being as near to the CIA HQ as it is.

I wonder if this dude's records will be retrievable. I would like to see his involvement with the ROTC programs at Va Tech. I'll do some digging, but I'd say chances are they will be sealed and classified.

I have some experience with how the military uses drugs to induce states of mind within their soldiers. In my case, they used an untested anti-convulsant medication to treat possible nerve damage at a surgery site in my chest.
When I started taking the medication, it helped quite a bit in the beginning, but quickly my psyche began to digress into bouts of extreme depression.
I finally took myself off the meds and then later found out that the medication had been linked to suicide. Lets just say for the sake of discussion that I was having ALL SORTS of very dark thoughts during those days, not only confined to suicidal tendancies. In fact, I didn't ever really consider suicide. But I seriously considered other things that I shouldn't even mention.
And all of this was due simply to some crazy medication they wanted to test on me. No hypnotic programming or anything like that. I can't even imagine what they could do to a person if they devoted time to trying to program them, but I'm quite sure it happens.

Another thing interesting to look at would be the shooter's medical records...

His medical records and a copy of his DD214 would be really nice.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
As far as general conspiracy goes, there is enough here to build a mountain with.

Reports of 3 gunmen...the logical improbability of this guy being able to fire 200 rounds of ammo at soldiers before being subdued without help furthers the credibility of the 3 gunmen reports in my eyes.

The shooter being "linked" to 9-11 "terrorists." ... more likely he was linked to the CIA from where I sit.

And now this.

This is becoming more and more questionable by the minute in my eyes. S&F

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sabreblade
I mentioned the VT connection on the main thread about the shootings, but everyone seems so caught up in the Muslim angle they pretty much ignored it.

I contend that the VT Cho was a muslim. Name comes from the muslim area of China. And he had 2 muslims suite mates. So what if any mind control and connection is indeed from Islam?
Our CIA isn't the only agency in the world that dabbles in experiments and other things. There are other universities that have neen infiltrated and have Islamic agenda, Chicago and Harvard.
It's easy to blame the CIA for everything... hard to find the real culprits.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kat77
I am so glad someone is going with this angle. The first VA tech killer struck me as a mind-control victim from the things he said in the videos he left. I know that the franklin scandal is real. Everything seems connected. The CIA & FBI have a lot to answer for.

Are you aware that AQ has infiltrated the US military, our government, our natural resources and infrastructure? And they use mind control that would make your head spin.
There are other mind controlling forces than our over-worked agencies who have better things to do than keep up programs from the 1950's.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

It's easy to blame the CIA for everything... hard to find the real culprits.

It's even easier to blame the Muslims for everything when the real culprits cannot be found.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
For a mind control project, you don't necessarily choose a specimen that is normal. Because if something bad happen, you will have an excuse to distract the investigator. If the specimen is normal, people might become suspicious.

What do Malik, Cathy and Cho have something in common? A certain use of medicine perhaps?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join