It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ft. Hood Shooter Graduated from VA Tech

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

Originally posted by JJay55

It's easy to blame the CIA for everything... hard to find the real culprits.

It's even easier to blame the Muslims for everything when the real culprits cannot be found.

They take credit for it and praise Allah. Their plans are in open resource and no one is listening to them. They have said how and when they will attack and are right on target.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy
What do Malik, Cathy and Cho have something in common? A certain use of medicine perhaps?

Maybe, besides the fact that they all attended Virginia Tech.

They take credit for it and praise Allah. Their plans are in open resource and no one is listening to them. They have said how and when they will attack and are right on target.

Oh, you poor dear. The whole world is completely incompetent except for you and other bigots. Extremists are always making vague threats. The fact remains that 99% of Muslims are peaceful and have no intention to go on "jihad." You probably want to go invade more countries now, but every time we do that, we end up killing more innocent people than they have. I guess you think that is okay too, again, because you are bigoted against Muslims and have made that clear in other threads.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
The fact remains that 99% of Muslims are peaceful and have no intention to go on "jihad."

That's not a fact.
And I am not a bigot.
See the thing about bigotry is that there is hate involved. I don't hate, never expressed hate. However, it's assumed because I speak of MO of muslim groups that there is "hate" for a group involved and that's not the case. Another example of people assuming that because some is less than them (muslims) that there is negative connotations toward them, resulting in lashing out with name calling toward others.
Instead it's important to learn and understand what "jihad" really is. Muslims will tell you exactly what it is and it's violence in most cases. But assuming again that muslims are less then it is assumed that muslims couldn't possbily be able to think in a manner other than the person assuming. funny how that works.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by JJay55]

[edit on 16-11-2009 by JJay55]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

The fact remains that 99% of Muslims are peaceful and have no intention to go on "jihad."

That's not a fact.

Really? Over a billion people in the world are Muslim. How many Muslim terrorists can you number?

And I am not a bigot.

Neither were the Germans in the 1930s, they just saw that the Jews were asking for it themselves...

See the thing about bigotry is that there is hate involved. I don't hate, never expressed hate.

You post all this for a love of your country instead, no?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

How many Muslim terrorists can you number?

Personally? Or from intelligence sources?
You?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

You said it wasn't a fact that not 99% of the billion+ Muslims in the world are terrorists.

1% of 1 billion is 10,000,000. So where is your proof that there are over 10 million Muslim terrorists in the world, if you want to dispute the fact that the vast majority (ie, say, 99%) of the billion+ Muslims of the world are in fact peaceful.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join