It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All I want to say is that "They Don't Give a Crap About Us"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I sometimes wonder why have we started fearing the people that were meant to protect us in the first place?

How do you feel?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
When I read the title of your thread, I thought, "We give a crap about us, and that's what really matters."

[edit on 30-10-2009 by gazerstar]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I was expecting something Kayne-like. With the OP saying "Obama doesn't care about white people."

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Welcome one and all to the depravity and callousness of a police state. I guarantee you that in a few years we will know what a police state is like. How will we know, I'll tell you. When as a woman you start to dress down when you go out on the town because you don't want to give a cop or politician or local govt. official that happens to see you to want you, and they will have the tools to do it regardless if you want too our not. When as a man or woman you start to shun people in authority because of the sense of powerlessness you have if you don't show supplication in front of the cops or govt. officials for anything you may need or want. You start to hide your wealth (as little of it as you have) and signs of having it because of the grafting that will come from the same people for you to get anything done or to not get arrested. And finally you will know that your in a police state when your afraid to go outside of your house or dwelling.

Believe it or not, the sane people and intelligent ones are leaving the US because they see what type of country that is being formed and know it will be decades before it can be righted (if it even can).

[edit on 30-10-2009 by hoghead cheese]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

I personally know a guy who left US some time ago, and is now doing his best informing people through his channel on YT.

top topics

join