It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could This Be An Actual Color Photo Of One Of The Roswell Aliens? [HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Kinda get annoyed that i cant viwe videos on my phone! And it bugs me that i havnt got a P.C. to check out this stuff because what ever people think, its still intresting and may help you deduce a decision about similar topics at a later date.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The kid who created the youtube video couldn't even spell 'addition'

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Also, if you read the text BigFootNZ posted, you would see that it's actually a film prop, and an actor. So yes, it is fake. And yes, he is posing. For a publicity still, I'd guess. For the film he's in. With the dummy alien.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Now then, to make that obviously fake image even slightly believable, a little care to the details...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2325eb2287bc.jpg[/atsimg]

DISCLAIMER: Not a real alien image. This has been reformatted and graphically altered to give it the appearance of age.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

So, are you saying that this

it's not the same as this?

Optimus Prime may have said that it's not the same, but it's obviously the same, and kudos to BigfootNZ for identifying the 1994 movie "Roswell" this prop came from.

Now that we know it's a hoax can we mark this thread with the [HOAX] tag and move it to the hoax section?

Good work BigfootNZ! Starred several of your posts on this find.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

I know the picture is a fake.

Take a look at some surgery pictures or Autopsy pictures, the Human fat looks like that, your right it does look like foam, but it does look realistic for Humans.

Wouldn't know about aliens though, maybe theirs is like clear jelly, or maybe even green goo like the type of stuff kids play with, every time I see that stuff I half expect my kids to turn into a mutated monster with big huge bog eye's.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Now that we know it's a hoax can we mark this thread with the [HOAX] tag and move it to the hoax section?

I'll second that motion.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Optimus Prime may have said that it's not the same, but it's obviously the same, and kudos to BigfootNZ for identifying the 1994 movie "Roswell" this prop came from.

Good work BigfootNZ! Starred several of your posts on this find.

Thanks

Heh, yeah its a good film, originally I thought the pic was real myself, since i saw the pic before i had ever seen the film. Think it was around '99 I first saw the film and the pic id first seen in '98 (although thats stabbing in the dark somewhat), the first time i saw the pic it had been desaturated and was black and white. Thing is there's quite a few pics of 'aliens' using the same set of props floating all over the web.

Id personally say to any one interested, watch the film sometime, while the main story event in the film is fictional (the reunion) and its a little dry with no action really, all the flashback parts are based very closely on witness testimony and theories about the roswell incident (90's). Which is very surprising for a film, its more a doco-drama really.

Also you'll have the alien animatronics and models burned in your brain so you can spot 'them' next time they are used or put forward as genuine

Also i wouldn't call the guy in the picture an idiot either nor a faker... since hes was the executive producer of the film
he was probably goofing of for his kids 'hey look dads with an alien'... pictures and the net being as they are, it got circulated I guess and grew from there, I wouldnt even really labeled it as 'fake' since the pic was never intended in my mind in the first place to be heralded as real, or to deceive anyone.

For anyone interested, heres the part of the film in question with the autopsy flashback... unfortunately its in Spanish. Couldn't find a english clip, but if you know Spanish (is that Spanish? pardon my lingual ignorance) the entire films there to watch.

You want to go to 2:18 and at 3:04 you can see our 'fellow' in question on the table... and finally at 3:26 we have mister Paul Davids.. the end.

Done, im spent

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
Over the years I thought I had seen all the alien photos floating around on the internet...but I had never seen this one before. Odd that it would surface at this point in time, what with all the talk of disclosure going on.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 10/25/2009 by MissSmartypants]

There were no Roswell aliens. You are reacting to what happened beginning in the late '70s which was the outgrowth of the true nature of what happened near Roswell. One should always go back to the original report for the truth and not the popularization by authors who saw a quick buck if they aggrandized a mundane event that had died decades earlier.

Money was to be made if you took a non-UFO "crash", turned it into a UFO crash, complete with bodies. Witnesses started to come out of the woodwork and now everybody saw the bodies, the craft, etc. None of were believeable but there were but a few challenging them and the public ignored them so the fantasy expanded and now it is difficult to talk common sense into Roswell UFO crash/bodies believers.

Of course, add to the mix that the gov't was involved in a coverup, natch. Roswell became a widely known pop culture phenomenon and is synonymous with UFO crashes which multiplied as other towns became
"jealous" of the publicity and money that Roswell generated with every celebration.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

Video says that scavengers had gotten to the carcass.

Yet the face is intact.

If these had been out there long enough for something ot decide to gnaw, there would be gaping eye sockets, no lops, and ht abdomen would have been pulled open. Scavengers go for the juicy bits first

'course we all already know it was a fake, but it's always nice to know little details like this for next time

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
well in many of the crashes the true color of zetan is similar, for they are called "pinkies" by some. theres been quite a few crashed or shot down now.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigfootNZ
For anyone interested, heres the part of the film in question with the autopsy flashback... unfortunately its in Spanish. Couldn't find a english clip, but if you know Spanish (is that Spanish? pardon my lingual ignorance) the entire films there to watch.

Wow what more evidence could we ask for to put a [HOAX] tag on this thread's photo? The clip is further evidence, good find (BTW that's French, not Spanish, but there are some languages I can't distinguish from each other either so no problem, especially since you said you weren't sure).

Excellent contribution BigfootNZ, I hope a mod gives you applause for your contribution here, you earned it!

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Yes the video is definitely a hoax.

Just look at the other videos the user has on YouTube. This persons entire life must revolve around aliens. The user has multiple hoax videos and misleading information. I don't know if he is an honest researcher or just a charlatan, but he certainly isn't helping anybody get closer to the truth.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
What photo? You posted a video...

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by BigfootNZ

good find bigfootNZ

greys face too anthropomorphic too, set off immediate alarm bells.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
It frustrates me to no end when kids on youtube put up obvious hoaxes and then disable comments.

This particular kid even has email disabled so I couldn't even politely ask him if he realizes what he's purporting to be real is a fake.

Its pretty obvious he knows that he's deceiving people, and that just really angers me. Why someone who claims interest in UFOlogy would do that is just beyond me.

edit:spelling

[edit on 26-10-2009 by naught]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
This one is real, and you can use your energy recongition for it, if you have insight abilities.
This is a royal zetan reticulli, and he's dead. I also got this incredible wave of sorrow, a very sad occurrence, and his craft was either crashed or most likely shot down.
i869.photobucket.com...

They're pink in actual color, the grey bodysuits and lenses protect them from our atmospheric conditions. They incorporate plant dna. They're also the negatives that are the long arm of the annunuki bloodlines, though possibly on their own agendas as well, connected to Vrill, and are negative, though even in this, good and bad exist on all sides and unconditional love should be given to all, while real protection from archangels, and the Federation sought.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by Unity_99]

<< 1   >>

join