It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Petrified Alien Found At Wright Patterson in 2003?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Wow the pictures of the little alien toys really top it off. You could have mentioned that MUCH earlier. Can we move this to the hoax section now?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by D.E.M.
It is a satire. Note the section on the first page where it talks about plastic? Obviously when excavating they found some childs toy, had a great lark about it, and the scenario was given a page or two in the publication for giggles.

This is grasping at straws, any clear headed person can recognize satire.

Thank you for clearing that up...

Well done!

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
Wow the pictures of the little alien toys really top it off. You could have mentioned that MUCH earlier. Can we move this to the hoax section now?

Wow, why are you using Commander Alien's avatar? I just wrote a long ass rage filled reply to you assuming you were him, but thought better of it and checked and found he is one of your foes.

Ah well. Now I am disappointed.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
very intresting i agree i wanna see digital photos of the 6ookk

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I have a theory ...

Since the names mentioned are real but the story has a joking flare ... what if ...

Suppose this really happened and you wanted to write about it so all your buddies and the ones involved in the real incident could read about it in posterity in a history book about the base. You could write it in a satirical manner to make it seem like a funny story and yet there the story would be. Easy to deny and yet fun to read about what really happened.

Like hiding it in plain site. An inside joke.

----

Unless there is some corroborative evidence to suggest this really happened it can't be taken too seriously as the article is obviously written to be amusing.

- strange to say the least.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by 2 cents]

[edit on 21-10-2009 by 2 cents]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by exposethosesecrets

That is quite an extraordinary find, friend.

I went to my local university and checked out the book as soon as I read this thread. And to anyone even questioning, yes his scan is exactly identical to the real page.

I have the Cell and Work phone numbers of Dr. Vincent Russo, and I will be contacting him tomorrow to ask a few questions regarding this subject. I'm interested in seeing the documentation that the story said he was going to publish.

I will post back when I have talked to him.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Couple of things..

FIRSTLY.....GREAT find 'exposethosesecrets', well done and well spotted!!!

Secondly......I have read, re-read and re-re-read the story dozens of times now. My mind firmly believing that it is a satirical piece for sure. But it doesn't pass my sniff test! It SMELLS badly of mixed FACT and written for people in the 'know' to have a smile and smirk about.

Thirdly....In the scan from page 291 it says in the paragraph where the researchers developed "odd behavior", that they observed "obsessive desire to write volume 3 of the U.S. Air force's Roswell Report, first issued in 1997"

According to the official site of the United States Air force, www.af.mil...

"The 1994 Air Force report concluded that the predecessor to the U.S. Air Force, the U.S. Army Air Forces, recovered debris from an Army Air Forces balloon-borne research project code named MOGUL. Records located describing research carried out under the MOGUL project, most of which were never classified (and publicly available) were collected, provided to GAO, and published in one volume for ease of access for the general public."

ONE volume....

Now I may not have every bit of Roswell knowledge but were there 2 volumes re Roswell??....and if so why does the official military web page only acknowledge ONE volume?

Now for my fourth bit of waffle!.........
The author makes mention of Hagar 14 at Old Wright Field.
Also 'hardened' facility.
Now I know they make strong concrete these days but the words 'hardened facility' make me ponder an underground facility. (no real point in adding this, just I'm interested in the underground thang!)

Oh bugger it, I'll add a FIFTH point!....
If the author was JUST simply talking about a little green plastic toy..... why the mention of extraterrestrial.......Numerous times.....

"experts in the fields of materials and extraterrestrials"

"This finding potentially moves the evidence chain of extraterrestrial presence on Planet Earth back 40 years"

They could have used 'Alien'.... 'Foreign'....... both ambiguous terms with more than one meaning. BUT 'extraterrestrial'? 'NOT OF THIS EARTH' 'originating or located or occurring outside Earth or its atmosphere'
when talking about a plastic toy that they found?
Does not add up.

I just think that at Wright Field there is a common knowledge that they have been wrapped up in the Roswell saga for years!!......and YES the story has been written Tongue in Cheek.....HOWEVER, I think that it is also common knowledge at the base that they do have some involvement in weird and wonderful things. Perhaps not everyone knows what goes on in every department or even HANGAR....But I think they all know they are involved in "The Saga".
And 'Hangar 14 with 24hr guards'...and 'only certain people going in and out' smells like it is meant to ring bells with workers at Wright Field.......
Would love to know what Hangar 14 was, and so long as it isn't their cafeteria......the story might mix satire with fact.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
This case is really interesting. I haven't got much to offer that hasn't already been said. I am wondering however about the "compounds" that resemble plastic. I don't see any mention of the word toy yet it seems many have resided to this fact. The report states "resembling plastic", never said it was plastic. There have been many testimonials in past cases dealing with ET materials that have plastic like qualities. Memory foils that are light and strong could be thought of this way
If there is more truth than satire to this report could this plastic like compound be something else? Perhaps it's residual from the ET's garments. We have been using plastic in ours for decades. Many indicate seeing greys in one piece jump suits, could be nylon or polypropolene based, or something with similar wicking qualities.
Maybe plastic is a code word for complex compound, alloy, or something meant for the "materials" experts out there.

There something strange about the language used that smells of insider knowledge.

When we look at satire, it seems similar to gossip. May or may not be entirely true but the subject matter is usually grounded by or in some elements of truth.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sealman
Thirdly....In the scan from page 291 it says in the paragraph where the researchers developed "odd behavior", that they observed "obsessive desire to write volume 3 of the U.S. Air force's Roswell Report, first issued in 1997"

According to the official site of the United States Air force, www.af.mil...

"The 1994 Air Force report concluded that the predecessor to the U.S. Air Force, the U.S. Army Air Forces, recovered debris from an Army Air Forces balloon-borne research project code named MOGUL. Records located describing research carried out under the MOGUL project, most of which were never classified (and publicly available) were collected, provided to GAO, and published in one volume for ease of access for the general public."

ONE volume....

Hi Sealman,

There was more than the one volume you mention.

In September 1994, the US Air Force released a report relating to the Roswell concluding that the reported debris was from a Project Mogul balloon train.

That report was published by the Government Printing Office under the title “The Roswell Report: Fact vs Fiction in the New Mexico Desert”, with a lengthy collection of supporting documents.

In June 1997, the U.S. Air Force released a further report related to the Roswell incident, “The Roswell Report: Case Closed”. This report attempts to explain reports of small bodies allegedly found in conjunction with Roswell incident as test dummies.

So, there were TWO reports.

The article's reference to a compulsion to write a third report is one of several jokes that make sense in the context of a parody of conspiracy theories relating to Air Force involvement in UFO matters.

By the way, I wrote to Dr Russo yesterday but have not had any reply as yet.

In my experience I tend to get responses to about 50% of the queries I raise in relation to UFO issues...

All the best,

Isaac

[edit on 22-10-2009 by IsaacKoi]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
So I just called Dr. Vincent Russo, and he tried to make it very clear to me that it was a "Hoax by somebody". He asked me if I was the one that had emailed him on the subject, and I replied no.

He continued to say "I don't have time to talk about that, it was a hoax by somebody."

There was a strange vibe in the conversation as if he would have done anything to convince me it was all just to be disregarded.

Maybe he was paid off to never mention it again after his retirement.

Sorry guys, I tried my best to find out if Dr. Russo had any information on this topic that seems to put him at the head of it, but whether or not I was lied to or told the true answer, it is disappointing.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mayan_Soul
So I just called Dr. Vincent Russo, and he tried to make it very clear to me that it was a "Hoax by somebody". He asked me if I was the one that had emailed him on the subject, and I replied no.

He continued to say "I don't have time to talk about that, it was a hoax by somebody."

There was a strange vibe in the conversation as if he would have done anything to convince me it was all just to be disregarded.

Maybe he was paid off to never mention it again after his retirement.

Sorry guys, I tried my best to find out if Dr. Russo had any information on this topic that seems to put him at the head of it, but whether or not I was lied to or told the true answer, it is disappointing.

Could be a source of embarrassment for him after having been lampooned in a coffee table book.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

"Little Green Person" statement blows this Crap out off the water!

The Term "Green Men" started after 1927,it was about early sixty's from a case in England. An encounter in an England pathway some kids got taken and after the reports and interviews the Term "Little Green Person" was started Not before!

This is Reporters BS to Me.

Zelong.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by exposethosesecrets

Ok I will not call you a liar but I can call you a Scanner

Zelong.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
ha ha.. i love the bit about historians embarking on team building and stress reductiong exercises. beautiful..

i think there's truth in the article mixed with some sarcastic comments; possibly one of the half-disclosure experiments they do to test public reaction to this stuff.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mayan_Soul
He asked me if I was the one that had emailed him on the subject

That would be me. As mentioned above, I emailed Dr Russo a day or so ago.

I doubt I will get any response.

[edit on 22-10-2009 by IsaacKoi]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

My guess based off his verbal response would be most likely no, you will not get an email response.

Whatever the truth is behind this, he made it clear he wants to be left alone about it.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Quoted from the article:

"Historians from the Aeronautical Systems Center (ASC) History Office made a remarkable discovery..."

Dr. Vincent Russo was the past Civilian Director of the ASC and the past director of the Materials Laboratory at the Air Force Research Laboratory at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base.

Quoted from the article:

"Dr. Vincent Russo, retired civilian director of the Aeronautical Systems Center and past director of the Materials Laboratory, is writing, with the intent to publish, a comprehensive review of documentation and the photographic record of the find that will surely serve as the Air Force's definitive word on the topic"

So basically, yes, he was one of the main people studying this topic and was in the process of making a documentation on the whole situation, but now if you call him and ask him about it as I did, he simply says it was all a hoax.

Just all seems strange to me... Why would this story even be published in a Government Publication book just to be a joke...

That is where I come to the conclusion that a higher superiority is forcing him to keep his mouth shut.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join