It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trust no One

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Maybe a rather cynical view to life however i really do think no one should trust anyone and therefore should not bother helping the human race although there is some who do have a good heart however it is a very small percentage, i am sure many of you will agree that whatever you do, such as your own idea and you pass that idea on to someone else and they take it on and leave you in the dustbin is terrible, its happened from someone i know from this very site which i thought would never happen.
Why I have come to this conclusion?

I made a facebook group, and i made a request to the members on that group about weather they would be interested in creating physical reporting of events nearest to them and investigate the deeper routes of the commercial news been broadcast-ed.

I then had a few replies, one in partiuclar was a guy from London who i talked to about this idea and he gave me other ideas of which was interesting, since i was busy i cundt get involded as much, so this guy made a facebook profile which was a unoffical connection to ATS information for other wider community to find information on.
The guy changed the name of the profile, then made a website and built it up and dose not want to help me or anything to do with my idea, he used my idea to blend in to his own, all the people i contacted are ats members and still are, the management at ats also know who the guy is.

other things in the past as well, for example, i have set up a record company before and been used for the contacts i have until they were able to build their own record company, basically people like to steel my ideas, my wife has been used even by her best friend who was a braidsmaid at our wedding and she betrayed my wife by going behind her back by been friends with someone who brought my wife trouble in the past knowing my wife disapproved, so you explain to me, why me and other like wise people like myself should trust anyone and help anyone in our world?

[edit on 21-10-2009 by deathpoet69]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
why dont you get a myspace account and save room on the forums? Why dont you tell everyone what happened............ your really just wasting time and space by not giving a clear intention as to what is to be discussed in your thread.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
For me too, i will never bother trusting anyone, you cannot even trust your best friends in this world.

People will want to use you and through you in the gutter, and then when they want to use you again, you say up yours, they think there is something wrong there.

For me, i have every right to never trust anyone, as my story i have posted elsewhere shows, what trash did to me for no reason other than they just wanted my life totally destroyed.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
It is called paranoia and maybe you should see a doctor about it. Is it really that you can't trust anyone? Or is your constant questioning driving people away? we attract those whom we show are worthy. If you act like everyone is a criminal, that is who you are going to attract.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
its not paranoia, i am very sane thank you, with some i may constant question but it may be trusting them to much or giving them my ideas to much that gives them the access to take, people, will turn against you, that's the human race for you

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by deathpoet69

If you choose to share something with another person you are giving them the exact same rights that you have to whatever it is you are sharing. If they did not have the same rights to whatever you were sharing, it would be called selling.

If you feel cheated because you shared something with another person and they did not do what you expected the only person responsible is you.

Turning around and saying that you cannot trust anyone else for it is denying that you made a mistake.

Mistakes will never be rectified by shutting the rest of the world out of your life and will only result in you beginning to wonder why everyone has nothing to do with you, when its the opposite.

Dont trap yourself with your own mistakes, learn from them instead of making more.

I am not saying, trust anyone, im saying learn from the mistakes you make instead of covering a mistake up with a mistake and calling it a solution to the problem. In other words, be careful who you trust as opposed to trust no'one.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I agree.
Trust no-one, especially those who tell you you're paranoid.
Sigh! I do still find myself trusting people though, and some of them do appear to be worthy of that trust, so sometimes it's hard to agree with myself.
At present, I'm working really hard to try not to give a damn.
Wish me luck.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Trust is something that needs to be earned, and even then, there are just some things that you shouldn't tell people.

You said you have a wife, so she should be the one you bounce genius ideas off of, not some guy on the internet.

I am sitting here watching Disney's Haunted House. I told a group of people once, that I did not know well, that I thought that the Haunted House, and The Pirates of the Carribean attractions at Disney Land would make great movies.

Live, and learn my friend!

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
the idea was with myself and the wife and then i went and started telling everyone the idea, i think ad like to have acquaintances more than i do friends

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

You think crazy people know they are crazy? *laughs* I am surrounded by mentally ill. They don't always know they are acting crazy. I mean that seriously as I am their caretakers.

Also, people make mistakes, they do stupid things. Good friends learn to forgive, and forgive again. But to walk around shutting yourself off wallowing in teenage angst is creating a condition.

It is you who you have to live with at the end of the day. It is you who will be judged when life ends. it is you who has to live with remorse, happiness or guilt. You are responsible for YOUR decisions. You have to live with them.

To decide that all others are not worthy of trust is patronizing. And limiting. And you are deciding who they are are, when the only person who you have to deal with is you.

If they make bad desicions, so be it. It is not for you or me to judge.
They have to live with themselves. they have to sleep with it at night.
they have be judged for it.

If you do the right things,then that is what you live with.

But to go around saying trust no one, is an excuse to be an isolationist. To be a social recluse, and to put the blame on others where there is none. You set the standards high so you can be dissappointed, and go SEE! that is why I must be alone. It is all their fault. Now I don't have to be responsible for anything.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

No one on earth has the right to tell me or others they have tyo trust people. Plenty of people throughout history have lived there lifes with no one in there company.

It bull that because you do not want to trust someone, it will make you razy etc...

Look at all the so called sane people, commiting crimes wanting to wreck others lifes etc..., and you call people just wanting to live out there life crazy just for wanting to be alone.

Maybe there is good reason why that person wants to be alone from all people other than his her family.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by nixie_nox

No one on earth has the right to tell me or others they have tyo trust people. Plenty of people throughout history have lived there lifes with no one in there company.

It bull that because you do not want to trust someone, it will make you razy etc...

Look at all the so called sane people, commiting crimes wanting to wreck others lifes etc..., and you call people just wanting to live out there life crazy just for wanting to be alone.

Maybe there is good reason why that person wants to be alone from all people other than his her family.

it is not a crime to be alone and not wanting to trust anyone, for someone to have friends is weak and unable to be responsible for his/her self, you are more likly to survive by been alone.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

You think crazy people know they are crazy? *laughs* I am surrounded by mentally ill. They don't always know they are acting crazy. I mean that seriously as I am their caretakers.

Also, people make mistakes, they do stupid things. Good friends learn to forgive, and forgive again. But to walk around shutting yourself off wallowing in teenage angst is creating a condition.

It is you who you have to live with at the end of the day. It is you who will be judged when life ends. it is you who has to live with remorse, happiness or guilt. You are responsible for YOUR decisions. You have to live with them.

To decide that all others are not worthy of trust is patronizing. And limiting. And you are deciding who they are are, when the only person who you have to deal with is you.

If they make bad desicions, so be it. It is not for you or me to judge.
They have to live with themselves. they have to sleep with it at night.
they have be judged for it.

If you do the right things,then that is what you live with.

But to go around saying trust no one, is an excuse to be an isolationist. To be a social recluse, and to put the blame on others where there is none. You set the standards high so you can be disappointed, and go SEE! that is why I must be alone. It is all their fault. Now I don't have to be responsible for anything.

Been trustworthy is very naive, to want help the human race who has done nothing but torture and kill each other and its own inhabitants is navie, of course your own family blood is different however even then fithey do not have morals they should not be trusted, i do have very high standards even with family members who i feel should be at a certain rate to be accepted by myself, otherwise i am not interested.

Yes it is up to other people about how they make their own decisions, and i am responsible for my decisions, i would recommend that no one trusts anyone not even close family relative, some may along the line betray you, you must keep on top of situations in life and be strong to be able to deal with life on your own.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by deathpoet69
it is not a crime to be alone and not wanting to trust anyone, for someone to have friends is weak and unable to be responsible for his/her self, you are more likly to survive by been alone.

But this world you targeted, for being either anti social or some terror suspect for not trusting people, this is true.

But i am not interested in what they think, as so many people in this world have been alone all there lifes, and never done anything to anyone. People are taught that if someone wants to be alone, its some sort of crime.

You should see my last 17 years, and what i have been through, finally people are starting to understand they are the ones who are wrong, and there the people with the problems in life.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

correct Andy, I agree with you, I have given alot of people chances in life and forgiven them over numerous of times, of course there is some very good individuals out there, i am married but i have said to my own wife that i will never 100% trust her and i expect the same because you never know do you.

Its not been paranoid, its been careful, its survival, when your alone you manage to be able to go on a mountain, and see the world for what it is and you see how selfish bitter and jealous it is and no matter what people situation is, weather they are African and starving, or a homeless person begging for money they are all out for an opportunity and once that opportunity is given they bite your hand off.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I find when i am lets say cautious of people, i just want to live my life. People in power somehow think this is dangerous, as your not wanting a mate and children makes you dangerous in some way. When you just want to live your own life, people go out of there way to either want to come into it, or they want to destroy you for being a private person.

I just want to live my life, but man do people put up loads of road blocks, and they can be extremely evil and vindictive along the way if your not doing what they want.

I found that people and there obsession with money, is such a dangerous thing to your health, even though i have no money, people thought because of the way i was, that i did and they wanted it and set out to destroy me for it. But i had no money and since school i have not cared for it, but people sure do have this real obsession about wanting money and if they think you have it, which i do not have a penny, they will do anything to destroy you.

I just think the world in the west is nuts in this respect. I have spent 17 years now, half my life trying just to live my life, but people making up stuff about me made sure i could not, and i am monitored 24 7 by people who could not care less.

For me trust is something i have never felt for anyone outside my blood family, and even my closest friends where never my friends. So maybe i hold the word trust to highly for any human you meet to go along with, but i just cannot be bothered one bit with trust and humans anymore. I will just live out my life alone, and thats fair enough with me, and i will never understand how many of you can put trust in so many of these people you meet.

Maybe its just because most of you seem to want to be two faced, but me i would always just want to be truthful, something humans cannot handle, unless you meet someone to trust, but alas no one has ever reached trust within me, and never will.

But for anyone else reading this, being alone can be tough, but its not as bad as you think, but like i said above i am not sure how you people ever trust the so called amount of people you do, as to me everyone seems so two faced.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
hi andy, i feel your pain my friend.p
I agree, the government or any authorities find people like ourselves
very threatening and intimidating, one could be because
we become so strong inside that, we have no fear of their agenda
and we realize their agendas very clear,
see if you observe a stream deep enough, as a fish on your own
you will see clear everything in that stream, if you in a group of
fish, you are likely to be crushed, and will think you have to be apart
of a group to survive and then there will be less for everyone else
in regards to food or resources.

The same applies to humans or other animals, you see,
if you are a lone tiger for example, you will watch a group of
tigers hunting attacking and killing, were as a lone tiger
watches and waits and then plans to take a parts of their food they caught
or they will hunt in a more quiet surrounding and take it back to somewhere
they know they wont be harassed.

for humans, the same applies again, imagine yourself, on top of a mountain
and you see a big city with all the people mingling seeing all the sights
of their city, they don't notice whats above them,
they don't notice the air they breath, the trees, or nature,
they don't see the qaulity of food, they take, because there scavenges,
there greedy and greed makes u blind, were as knowledge is wealth, and been
alone gives you that wealth to survive longer.
This is why they won't live your own life if you are around people,
they will go out their way to get involved with you because they want, what you have and destroy you
which in turn controls you and follow the pack

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Trust no one indeed.

People take kindness as weakness.

Better to simply not be kind.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
This is the motto i live by

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Although you may be just one person in this world,
You are the world to someone as well.
The world has teeth, it eats with them as well as smiles with them.
The world is pain AND pleasure.
It sounds like you are no different than anyone one else,
we've all been in the chit business , some just more than others,
you DONT want to be in the chit business,
dont give others chit, dont give yourself chit, dont accept any chit,
sometimes you will not get out of the way of incoming chit,
chit will happen and it will happen badly
the lesson most important is avoid chit by making better choices,
some people will earn and deserve your trust,
EARN=DESERVE
others will just deserve avoided.

There is no manual handed out its trial and error.
Theres good people out there, you consider yourself one correct?
Now..... if you KEEP doing this to youself, then you may want to consider having someone kick the chit out of you really good, because you just arent catching on.

Good luck to you, you'll be fine................. Trust me!

[edit on 23-10-2009 by HappilyEverAfter]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join