It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

police officer sees aliens at crop circle

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Why are you always so negative to peoples beliefs and opinions?

Even if that were true, it'd be my perogative.

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
How do you know that they are 100% not made my ETs?

I don't. There is always that possibility. But I wasn't necessarily talking about the validity of such beliefs. But rather, the new age nonsense that was polluting the thread.

Originally posted by mblahnikluverYes some are man-made but what about the others where they have no explanation?

You say there is no explanation but then tell us there is an explanation. Unexplained and alien are not synonymous.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I've been an experiencer all my life by real ETS, and our family and now house guests have witnessed countless crafts.

If it happens so often it should be relatively easy, at least easier than most people's one time event, to photograph or film these events.

Do you have any of that you'd be willing to share with us?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
At nighttime when you witness a craft, you have no time to get a camera, should you actually have one that takes night shots decently, nor would I ever wish to because that is not my assignment, to put out pictures, no one even accepts the nasa goodies that have been shown. Its irrelevant. And until disclosure, there wont be too many crafts hanging around allowing photos, for they are at risk in our lower atmosphere and most stay stealthed.

However, what I am doing is getting people to start looking up, and meditation and starting the ascension process and waking up to who they are in source. Then they will be receiving their own visitations, experientially.

Its time to wake up. There is work to do.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

The crop circles are really being made, and they are really sending us healing dna frequencies.

The rest of the nonsense aside, what is that supposed to mean? It sounds like New Age babble, words that sound profound and pretty together but have no real meaning.

Playing the devil's advocate-

Trilling noises and low hums have been picked up and recorded around/within some CC formations, sometimes quite loudly. Sound and video equipment have been 'knocked out' while within the formations as well, usually from instantaneous battery drains after picking up the noises/hums. Some have supposedly experienced vibrations coarsing through their bodies (anecdotal, I know).

Cymatics - the study of morphologies/shapes on vibrating plates under specific frequencies and tones (mechanical waves). Extrapolate that to the EM spectrum. As frequencies increase, so too does the scale at which they interact/affect matter fractally, (aggregate matter, molecules, atoms, sub-atomic particles). That's why UV, Xrays, etc and higher are exponentially bad for you.

It's hypothetically possible that something is pulsing EM frequencies to produce some kind of pattern in the area... frequencies that most of the time may only be picked up/heard by using audio equipment... frequencies that may cause some kind of resonating reaction in the body that we might not have the natural ability to detect.

It's interesting to think about what could be happening when certain consistent morphology producing frequencies (albeit, ultra-sound or higher EM) are conducted through your body over long periods of time. What is happening at the molecular and atomic level? DNA could be targeted, but just how to do that without targeting everything else along the way would be a big mystery, well, unless it is a systemically harmonic approach, (meant to affect the whole all at once).

Given this, it is certainly possible that some of these frequency producing CC formations are affecting the earth as well, at least in the local area. Staving off tectonic activity by releasing that energy in a controlled fashion distributed over time/area perhaps? We know that ELFs can cause tectonic activity if there is potential energy available in the area.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I dont play devils advocate. I stay outside and actual enjoy my sitings and call my older son out to see the craft with me, and we don't have the kind of camera that would suffice in a good night shot. I am greeted by them. While turning to go inside, "Not yet, we havnt greeted you yet!" and the telepathic greeting is nordic and familiar to me, and my son runs out and we see a saucer as it flies slowly and soundlessly overhead, when it had just appeared after the greeting came, covered in a red light. Couldnt care less about ever taking a picture. We're going to have disclosure soon, and that will be the start or our advancement.

What I will say is do the work, the spiritual work as well, because what kind of person you are, does influence the siting, do the meditations, put out the cry for help for this planet, humanity and all nature, and for freedom.. Ask to be of help, and look up. I truly believe those who seek will find.

Do the work, this is not right out in the open yet, but its there for the ones searching for answers.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

The crop circles are really being made, and they are really sending us healing dna frequencies.

The rest of the nonsense aside, what is that supposed to mean? It sounds like New Age babble, words that sound profound and pretty together but have no real meaning.

This isn't nonsense, I've been an experiencer all my life. I've had to deal with greys, as my children have, as other friends do as well, and have had the most wonderful greeting by my nordic families. But waking is a process, as you begin the spiritual nonsense, this is where youre experiences change. I can't even begin to express the gratitude and paridigm shifts that can send you reelign with shock. I've had nightly visits, implants removed, been shown consciously stations, one Federation and intergalactic between our galaxy and andromeda, that one was a real shock and the brief glimpse I get to keep in my memory was spent in a complete state of shock, so much so my advisor, an adnromedan male I know by name, told me he almost regretted showing me.

These are things that only happen as you do the "new age" work to wake up, though, in reality the flower of life and tree of life, and sacred geometry is very old, including the merkaba, mentioned in the Jewish writings. There is nothing truly new age going on.
We're all various beings in source, our souls. Some are starseeds, millions are, some are humans, coscmic in origin but have forgotten their origins and been deprived of much evolution due to the annanuki leaders of this planet, some are nukis and greys in source too. All of us have the opportunity of freedom.

Disclosure must happen. Its the positive timeline ending. Many ancient civilizations have left clues too. We are programmed at a dna level to advance. Our families are here, and many are seeing crafts but few are waking up. These frequencies in the crop circles are wake up calls. For those who have experienced sitings, or had any indication o f contact/abduction, dreams, missing time, its time to wake up. To begin the ascension work. The clues are all around you. And you will be assisted by teams of advisors. They here for everyone who begins the journey. Its a wonderful one.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I think you may have misunderstood me. My comments were directed at the dismissive posts that what you've claimed is just more 'new age nonsense', and therefore doesn't need to be addressed.

My position is that we, humanity, have enough evidence to study/test this further. There are plenty of experiments that could/should be done in regards to the CC 'phenomenon' that, to the best of my knowledge, have not been done yet.

As for the subject of the OP, there's not too much to say for or against. What he said is what he said, there's no way to test it. Given what I have seen and experienced in my life, I wouldn't outright doubt it, personally. Unfortunately the majority of humanity isn't willing to go find the truth via personal evidence for themselves and would rather rely on what the 'experts' tell them what is and what is not. (Lets not forget that many of those experts disagree with each other about a multitude of things, and they are prone to mistakes/error just as everyone else).

Peace.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Yeah, this story was coverd in "THE SUN" Newspaper also. Said pretty much the same thing, its on page 23 under the title 'Crop Aliens.' They we're apparently over 6ft tall and wearing white over-all's and had long blond hair. Anyway, they sound like Nordics, but its kind the first time ive heard about them running faster than 'man.' But still, its good that a Police Sargent would come clear about this, since i havnt heard about any Nordic sightings for a while. Especially in the UK. Also though, im gonna try keep my eyes open for possible 'copy' cat storys. There will probably be another sighting again. Also the Sargent claimed he had a head ache for the rest of the day. What bugs me is that i get the impression they just ran into bush's and not some invisable craft. Oh well... I hate crop circles. Maybe the Nordics reconised the formation..?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Maybe the ETs themselves were freaked out by these crop circles and trying to guess what on Earth could cause them !

Anyway, it's true that, if you want to communicate with the whole world, crop cricles are the easiest way : big enough to be seen, in places in which people happen to go, and vanishing after a few monthes... It's all good !

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

Originally posted by Haydn_17
....the 'men' – all over 6ft tall with blond hair...

They must be aliens. Because there is nothing on this earth that matches the description above.

Just my 2-cents

There was something else that made people believed those being were not human.
Considering these encounter reports from south america.

Location. Hatillo, Puerto Rico
Date: May 10 2007
Time: 1430
Cindia Medina was walking through the Wal-Mart parking lot at the Centro Comercial Plaza del Norte when suddenly she spotted two strange figures, very tall and pale, that were walking very fast. As they passed next to her she was able to see additional details. They were not albinos but were defiantly very pale, very tall, about 6’4” in height. They were almost identical to each other and it was hard two determine their sex. They were wearing the same clothing and were exactly alike except for the hair. One was bald at the front but had long shiny blond hair on the back, and the other one had long white hair. Both were wearing cream-colored shirts, cream pants and carrying backpacks. As they passed by her she noticed that they knew she was staring at them and they both exchanged brief glances between them, but kept going. Being extremely curious to see if they were both men or one male and one female she looked back at them and noticed that the stranger with the long white hair appeared to have a bit of a “curve” around the hips, thus the witness deduced that it was a female. The witness estimated their age to have been between 45yrs to 50yrs. She suffered from strange dreams after the encounter.

www.ufoinfo.com...

Location. Orizaba, Mexico
Date: November 2004
Time: 1800
Carlos Alberto Porras Cabiedes was walking back from the clinic on Oriente 3 Street and the corner of Norte 14 when suddenly he sees crossing the street towards Colon Street a very strange character. It was a very light skinned blond male, over two meters in height, wearing a yellow-colored shirt. The figure crossed the street at a very quick pace. Surprised, Carlos ran after the stranger but was even more confused when the tall blond figure had completely disappeared from sight.

www.ufoinfo.com...

[edit on 22-10-2009 by memee16]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by memee16

Oh, OK...I gotcha....they were 6ft tall with blond hair AND walking fast. Look here is one of them:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/69820ca732f8.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 22-10-2009 by Aggie Man]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by memee16

Nice! I prefere to read about these sortta cases. Thanks for providing links. Also, isnt it kinda funny how, we get reports of nordics that are just 'barely' 5ft tall and stuff? Such as Billy Mieres story, im sure they were short'ish too... Also we hear of greys, tall and short. Then we think diffrent races/variaty within the alien species. Which makes sense if you compare them to humans. Oh well, im rambling on now.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

just verifying that this IS the incident from july you're referring to. the article states:

The bizarre incident occurred on the morning of July 6 this year as the police officer was driving.

i remember looking at pictures of that CC in the days after it was spotted...one of the most beautiful i've yet seen, regardless of who or what made it

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join