It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

police officer sees aliens at crop circle

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
A police officer contacted British UFO experts after seeing three aliens examining a freshly made crop circle near Avebury, Wiltshire.

The sergeant, who has not been named, was off-duty when he saw the figures standing in a field near Silbury Hill, and stopped his car to investigate.

However, as he approached the 'men' – all over 6ft tall with blond hair – he heard "the sound of static electricity" and the trio ran away ''faster than any man he had ever seen''.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Man of the law, a sergeant aswell, i dont think he is lying and risk his title to humiliation.
Now was this crop circle a message from aliens to earth or from earth to the aliens?
And does anyone know what it might represent?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Nice find.

Apart from the fact that the story repeats itself; it was still an interesting read.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
This is either a remarkable coincidence or the Telegraph is being mislead. This story appeared a long time ago (or one with a verbatim description) and was discussed on this very forum. I have no references to that discussion and can't be bothered looking, but I'm sure it's very old news.

WG3

[edit on 21-10-2009 by waveguide3]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

this is old news...there were norwegians inspecting crop circles who were shot at by a farmer before; probably these are the same people fearing a repeat and so ran for their lives

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
cool...I would have loved to have seen a picture of the crop circle too...
(the one in the news article was from may)

If this is old news, bummer, but still cool...if it's new news and "happened again"
really cool.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I believe this was discussed back in July. It was a pretty long thread. You might find some answers in this thread

silbury hill

This is the pix the beings were standing in

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/17bc1d01cb77.jpg[/atsimg]

I didnt read through the thread myself but I dont ever remember hearing about it again

I also believe the is man made

[edit on 10/21/2009 by mblahnikluver]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
These crop circles carry frequencies that code our dna, and the Federation/Andross Delegations are behind this, various groups create them, including Acturians. I'm glad this made the news. One of the things that helps us, to wake us up, is to look at all the images of the crop circles pausing on each one and allowing the vibrations to build. Wonderful find.
Set the intention to begin accelerated ascension and for dna healing. i have a thread about this here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 21-10-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I've had this nutty idea in the back of my mind for some time now regarding these crop circles so I'm just going to throw it out there.
What if these crop circles are made from some sort of beam shot toward the fields from space? The fact is that we really don't know what the governments of the world have on the ISS, satellites, or anything else they've got up there that they haven't told us about (and I'm willing to bet there's alot).

*IF* the crop circles are man-made (and even if they aren't), what if they're made from space? If so, whoever knows the real truth about it and may be involved would be laughing their butts off at the gullibility of people who think they're made by aliens. That could be done intentionally to feed the UFO culture frenzy. I hope that's not the case, but these days, I wouldn't put anything past any of our governments. After all, remember what Neil Armstrong said about 'protective truths'. Remember, there have been many accounts by people 'in the know' that the 'real' space program is decades ahead of what the public really knows about. What if what we think is up-to-date information is really old news that is just 'new' to us? Space may already be weaponized for all we know.

I know. I think too much. I've just lost complete faith in our leaders--ALL the leaders of the world. Personally, I get so tired of our infantile treatment. Then again, whenever I go shopping and really pay attention to the general public, I realize why we are 'protected' from real truths. I know that many couldn't handle it, but it's not fair to the ones of us who could. I can't speak for everyone, but I think that's the source of many ATS'ers malcontent. I know it's mine.

What do you think about the made-from-space theory?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Many of them are made by ets, and they contain frequencies that enable us to heal our dna.

Crop Circles 2009

Just look at each one, pause them and absorb the image inside, setting the intent for dna healing, you'll start to experience the rushes of vibrations. Stay with it until it subsides and move onto the next. Some of the more famous recent ones depict the coding, and the acturian craft, with what appears to be a zetan, one of our controllers that work closely with the nuki leaders non this planet, and show a break in this continuation.

These and listening to the music of starseeds, as you begin the ascensional process will help you remember amazing things, connect you to the Federation and Andromedans and your cosmic friends/family, but also you may notice the matrix itself slips, and you catch glimpses of whats underneath it.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
This thread is another stone weighing down serious UFO research. Not a condemnation of the OP but the nonsense that followed.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Thank you, unity, for the great video accompanied by your thoughtful and informative post. I know that no matter who is making them, they are indeed beautiful works of art.
The sheer perfection of the lines, circles, and angles makes me think that some sort of computer program (and accompanying beam of some sort) may be involved in making them. That, along with the fact that no one ever sees who makes them. I'm convinced that they must be made from the air (space even).

I will definately focus and meditate on them. What kind of vibrations or images do you get when you meditate on them?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

I've been an experiencer all my life by real ETS, and our family and now house guests have witnessed countless crafts. The crop circles are really being made, and they are really sending us healing dna frequencies. The greys and zetan portion of ufology relates to our nuki leaders, and they're for real too, but they are not the Federation and Andromedan delegations, who are here with the prime directive to free this planet and advance humans into free will. You can find out whats real, for yourself if you begin the work and become a true seeker. Then start to look up. But this has to do with our hearts, minds and souls. When you look up, if you are concerned for this planet, for its advancement, that nature be spared the enormous abuses, and humans are saved from depopulation, mind control and wars, and not for personal reasons, and give love to your cosmic families, you will also begin to experience sitings and probably contact.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by gazerstar

I don't look at the crop circles using insight, though you could do that as well. Seek to actually determine with insight which family grouping has made the crafts. This process is best practiced when looking at videos of ufos and even perhaps seeking who people are in source, that are in the videos, ie. Project Camelot ones, pictures of various people in media.
Energy recognition is a basic skill and some will leap out strongly for you, at least in time.
For these I would simply set the intention before hand, in meditation to begin the accelerated ascensional process, for the dna healing to 12 strands, and ask for connection and assistance from Prime Creator, however you see this, and your cosmic family, from those who are light and love in this universe.

Then, look at the videos, and pause on each picture and absorb it. You should notice rushes of vibrations, either right away, or within a short while. My thread I linked above gives the work of many starseeds, either consciously or unconsciously putting out incredible music to awaken us. Many are conscious. There are many projects, such as eRa, Gregorian, Vangelis, Enigma, Constance Demby, and others such as Tarja, and the original Nightwish that included Tarja, for she's the starseed, and Takida, Mexicanto, indeed many others, I'm very fond of era, gregorian and vangelis and if you listen to this music for periods of time, perhaps on mp3 players, and do chakra meditations, you will also experience more healing and your frequency will change. With the changed frequencies, more information will be available. The matrix itself will slip. More gifts become will become activated, such as glimpses timeline possiblities, feeling the river you slip into when you view them. I can't recommend this enough.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
The crop circles are really being made, and they are really sending us healing dna frequencies.

The rest of the nonsense aside, what is that supposed to mean? It sounds like New Age babble, words that sound profound and pretty together but have no real meaning.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I'm slightly confused by the story:

'He said; 'They ran faster than any man I have ever seen. I'm no slouch but they were moving so fast. I looked away for a second and when I looked back they were gone.

Theoretically, these "beings" could have just ducked down

The officer returned to his home in Marlborough, Wiltshire, and contacted paranormal experts and told them he had spotted a UFO.

There's no mention of a UFO in the story, no description of a craft or anything.

"Off duty copper out paced by 3 students in a field!" doesn't seem to make a more exciting headline though.

The officer claims the three figures were examining a crop circle, which had appeared several days earlier, when he stopped his car and began walking towards them

Alien 1: What does it mean?
Alien 2: Zork knows! How do you think they make them?
Alien 3: SH!T, Its the cops! Hide!

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
That is amazing beam work but not impossible if there is such a
thing as a beam of energy that can exert physical force to
knock down plants.
I think we were told already such a scalar weapon exists.
The message is we can knock you down like a flimsy plant.
There might be electrical jamming traits as well to the beam.
Don't get up cause we will knock you down.
Another big waste of technology by the elite.
Its a show so we applaud them.
ED: Made by ETs, don't think so.
And not by man with a wood board.
A man made electrical pressure beam from a man made craft was used.

[edit on 10/21/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Well my post was not nonsense. I was showing them the earlier thread on it. Also I believe I said the crop circle was man made imo.

Why are you always so negative to peoples beliefs and opinions? Nobody said you had to read the thread or even post. How do you know that they are 100% not made my ETs? There are many possibilities. Yes some are man-made but what about the others where they have no explanation?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daisy-Lola

Alien 1: What does it mean?
Alien 2: Zork knows! How do you think they make them?
Alien 3: SH!T, Its the cops! Hide!

How awesome would it be if that was actually what happend!

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

Great catches, Daisy! To be fair to the officer, it may be some facts are being misreported or embellished by the Telegraph. For instance, saying he saw a UFO when he didn't. The story also initially says the crop circle was "freshly made" then goes on to say it was several days old.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
....the 'men' – all over 6ft tall with blond hair...

They must be aliens. Because there is nothing on this earth that matches the description above.

Just my 2-cents

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join