It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how to protect from the psychic attack ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Psychic attacks?

I openly challenge any psychic to "attack" me right now.

Maybe you can make me like this guy..

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
But yeah, OP. I've asked around about ideas of how to shield oneself and I have found them to work surprisingly. I think it helps to have a lot of energy / qi / gong, and practice it. The one I learned was to imagine my feet being magnetically connected to the center of the earth and allowing negative energy coming towards me to escape down my feet. Likewise I'd pick a spot above my head and will a ball of energy to form there until i could feel burning /pressure on the top of my head and will it to cycle through my 3rd eye looped with the crown. And then I would form individual pyramid lines coming down from this ball of energy (tell yourself that energy is being constantly fed power).. and I'd form this pyramid.. put my awareness in my body and will it so energy would flow and fill it with protective energy bla bla bla... but you know.. i was surprised that it helped whether I consciously remembered i even did it or not. Another one I would do is my put awareness into a sphere around me and have it spin and "FLING" stuff away.

sounds like a lot of non-sense unless you've been meditating and have unlocked either some sort of self-awareness or comfortable level of crazyness.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelx666

hello, i would like to ask for advises, how is the best to protect yourself from the psychic attack ?

is it better to send back , if you have discovered who did it, or is it the best to acquire protection ?

and how ?

many thanks

psychic attacks can be powerful, and non-dependent on your belief in them. meaning, even if you don't believe in psychic attacks, they can still hurt you. It's a directed energy attack. I've been attacked this way before; I would work on visualization skills, meditation skills, and meditate every day while visualizing a shield around yourself, for starters. the stronger your ability to visualize, the stronger the shield. good luck.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
I'd suggest not looking into psychic warfare. It's opening up a can of worms. I had what I believe to be government mind-control attacks back in '07. Didn't really think this was possible until recently. Searched some chemtrail and haarp sites and found that what they were describing as mind-control symptoms matched what I went through to a tee. This freaked me out a bit.

What I did was detox my body thoroughly. I was definitely psychotic for a while, but am becoming more sane as the days go by. I'm not sure if you believe in chemtrails, nanobots, or haarp being used for mind-control or not, but as for me it's pretty clear this is going on.

I don't have a need to feel special, and think this happened just because I was spending the majority of my time researching conspiracies, and trying to wake people up. I haven't a clue what the government saw in me, but apparently it was enough for them to direct energy my way.

Detox your body and stay away from gurus, psychopaths, and the likes. That's my stance.

HAARP has been messing severely with my uplinks and defender capabilities. I am a victim of attacks via HAARP and can't tell anyone because no one will beleive me. Evidently I hold enough sway on how things go by myself alone that they are targeting me specifically. Glad to see I'm not the only one being subjected to it however my ordeal has been going on since roughly the 2002/2003 timeframe.

Talk yap on a celeb nothing happens, talk yap on say, The Rothschilds and expect a response. It's like we've been bugged without being bugged as they sure know when we are active using our lines and they are somehow monitoring our feeds and transmissions.

I'm to the point now where if I type it on my cpu or think it - it happens. I recently was working on an ongoing doc in Word banning discrimination against gay people and in less then 2 months the Matthew Shepard Act was signed into law. This is only a small minute fraction of the items I've been involed in.

As Unitye has said, do not look to get even as that tradeoff will always bite you in the tail. You are literately and figuratively playing with fire and if you're not careful you will get burned and burned bad. Let people like me who have limited liability assets handle these. Limited liability is defined as someone with a small family, no kids, no in laws, no spouse, ie, there is very few people that can be attacked to get to me.

Unitye,
Is the attacks continuing or have they subsided?

Shadow,
Arrogance or the thought or perception that one is somehow above the Spiritual Order will warrant an attack on it's on merit as The Divine (however you see him or her) will use this avenue to remind people whose in charge and to reiteraite that NO ONE IS ABOVE THE DIVINE.

To see your adversary as a child does nothing to help your case out. At times a total blackout isn't enough to put that down. At times one will need to face it head on instead of withdrawing the attacks will increase multifold.

IF YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO DEFEND YOURSELF ASK THE DIVINE FOR THE POSITIVELY CHARGED KARMATIC WHITE LIGHT TO SURROUND YOURSELF AND GET YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL TO GIVE YOU PROTECTION AS THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE THERE FOR.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by WishForWings
Psychic attacks?

I openly challenge any psychic to "attack" me right now.

Maybe you can make me like this guy..

My, my how dumb can people be. You just do not confront a possesed person head on as at any point that individual could've tunred very violent and slaughtered someone live on tv. Is this how moronic the public is? To put people directly into the crosshairs and line of fire like that. That blonde is ballsy but she should not be nowhere near this dude in that state. Is this what we call "entertainment"? There is nothing entertaining about this and that is that. If I get trapped in a loop like this dude was with no way out I already have designed and wrote an Exscape Clause in my baseline defaults that are set to run automatically.

Screwup No. 1-
Dude was not harnessed or strapped down to something. - Biggest mistake right there. Always, I cannot reiteraite this enough is to have the possessed tied down hence why all excorcisms are performed with the paitent tied down to a bed bolted to the floor or tied to the floor to restrict movement and flailing or flapping arms as someone in that state has the strength and power of 10 men. You, in that state can send someone clean through a sheetrock wall with exerting little or no effort. Some excorcisms have resulted in the death of the person as their airways get constricted and they suffocate and drown and choke on their own salive or phlegm. Emily Rose is the most famous case of an excorcism gone wrong.

Screwup No. 2-
The camera remained intact and the pic remained intact - Someone in that state whose been takenover will be able to kill or disable any and all electronical items in the room. The camera should've been fried out.

Screwup No. 3-
No persons there or on scene that are knowledgable in extraction - Where was the Lourdes Holy Water?

Screwup No. 4-
No anti apparition items - Candles, holy water, other religious empherma.

Screwup No. 5-
Challenging the entity directly - This is something that clearly is not done by non spiriruals. There are too many factors and perimetres that can go wrong and when inevitably they do go wrong someone needs to be held accountable. I do not recognize her from anywhere on The Other Side. CHallenging an entity is never a good idea.

THis blonde chock has a deathwish or something as she, the show, the crew and network should not be participaiting in this. Whatever gate this thing hails from will kill a member of your family just to prove a point.

Wish,

You do not want to be the target of an attack. Please trust and beleive me when I say this. I am not kidding.

DO NOT WILLINGLY ASK FOR AN ATTACK AS THAT IS THE ABSOLUTE LAST THING YOU WANT TO DO. Your life, your friends, and your family mean nothing to entities like this and an entity like this cannot be negotiated. Life saving medicine you need will mysteriously dissappear. They will eat these people for lunch and care not while they are doing it.

[edit on 21-2-2010 by TheImmaculateD1]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Try The Lord's Prayer...

Seriously. When you think you're under some kind of psychic onslaught, recite The Lord's Prayer and see what happens. You'll be amazed, no question.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
Try The Lord's Prayer...

Seriously. When you think you're under some kind of psychic onslaught, recite The Lord's Prayer and see what happens. You'll be amazed, no question.

— Doc Velocity

Doc,

I totally forgot about this. Thanks for the reminder.

www.catholicity.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spinsta
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bceb30400fae.jpg[/atsimg]

Its the only way - Lol Jokes!

What kind of attacks are you talking about - can you give any details?

thats the best way!

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Why would you want to in the first place.Got something intreasting to hide.I will get my alien freinds to find out your location and give you a visit one night.Well look at that.My alien freinds know were you are located already.They really work very quickly.So is tonight ok for your first alien abduction.Oh dear my alien freinds just told me your on there reject list.The aliens abducted you three years ago and you were rejected for the abduction program.Oh well.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
BE wary of doors that open into your SELF on this site.
BE carefull who you engage with on this site.
Get to know the inner you and pay attention when you feel threatened.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by angelx666

I would suggest that you go and get spiritual help from an established ceremonial magician, voodooisant, Lukumi, ONO. If you are in the middle of a fist fight it is wrong or dangerous to appeal for karate lessons at that time.

Just my thoughts.

Do not however exclude the physiological and even psychological causes of your malaise.

I am not saying you are sick or insane but it can be dangerous to misdiagnose such things.

T

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
I totally forgot about this. Thanks for the reminder.

Hey, no problem.

Quite interesting that even those who profess no faith in prayer can still use the prayer to defend themselves. That's what tells me it's the real deal.

It's not a prayer for the situation of psychic attack, specifically, but Christ gave his disciples this prayer, as a direct link to God himself.

I mean, The Lord's Prayer (hope you don't mind that I call it by that name) is the big guns of all prayers. It's Christ's own prayer, and the act of reciting Christ's words invokes the Power of Christ.

Even for non-believers, try using this prayer and watch what happens. I'm not saying you have to douse yourself in theology, but it's something to think about

It'll protect your ass.

And that's the Word comin' atcha first thing on Sunday morning
from the Old Doc himself.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 2/21/2010 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Here you go! Be prepared!

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Has it not occured to you that Mr Acorah is a fraud!!! Sheesh this is a TV show that we brits think is a LARFF!!

T

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

There's an old expression, "What goes around comes around" Otherwise known as the boomerang effect.

This video link might help. www.youtube.com...

Note: I personally try to only send out love or good viberations as there is already so much hate and fear on the planet.

If you project fear or hateful stuff, it has a tendency to come back at you - same goes for love and calmness. Keep your energy field positive, don't let the negative base energies within for they have a tendency to consume.

Personally I imagine I'm chewing a big wad of pink bubble gum, and blow a huge bubble that surrounds me, totally engulfs me and I'm protected with this solf pale pink barrier that nothing negative / dark can cross over or into to reach me.

or I do the white light exercise that is mentioned in the above video link.

Someone on ATS U2U'd me and told me to meditate, meditate, meditate and I've taken to just a few minutes upon rising and before going to sleep doing this and I feel meditating is quite helpful.

Sleep is more restful and my day starts out more positive.

Fighting dark/lower energy with light/love/higher energy seems to work. Why, I don't know totally but maybe it's because if someone or something sends a bad vibe your way and you return it likewise you have been dragged down to "their" level plus not all psychic attacks are from who you might think they are from - many are non human/other dimensional beings.

Love = light force = high frequency level
Hate = dark force = low frequency level

Good luck.

[edit on 21-2-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by headlightone
BE wary of doors that open into your SELF on this site.
BE carefull who you engage with on this site.
Get to know the inner you and pay attention when you feel threatened.

You could also add to that list use your WILL and INTENT. Absolute will is a difficult energy for attacking entities to break through, this combined with unbending intent NOT to be psychically attacked works for me.

It must be remembered psychic attacks can come from humans who are masters of the astral/psychic energies and does not always have to be entities/discarnates or lower astrals.

I have learnt to allow nothing into my energy field using the power of my will and intent.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
To the original poster :

angelx666,

We need a status update to determine if either more or less protection is needed. Anytime a case like this opened it needs to be incrimentally reviewed.

Please post soon with an update.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiger5

I would suggest that you go and get spiritual help from an established ceremonial magician, voodooisant, Lukumi, ONO. If you are in the middle of a fist fight it is wrong or dangerous to appeal for karate lessons at that time.

Just my thoughts.

Do not however exclude the physiological and even psychological causes of your malaise.

I am not saying you are sick or insane but it can be dangerous to misdiagnose such things.

T

T,

Voodooisant you should not seek out. Only in matters of military action are you to as for this group to be consulted and brought in as a counterdefensive will require a sacrifice. Sacrifice is the absolute last thing you want to do while being in a weakened and further vulnerable state.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
The simplest manner is to simply close yourself off. Close yourself off to emotion, put up a wall like an abused child does. Don't let anything in. Close your heart and close your mind. It may ruin other friendships and relationships but you can rest assured nothing will bother you.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
HAARP has been messing severely with my uplinks and defender capabilities. I am a victim of attacks via HAARP and can't tell anyone because no one will beleive me. Evidently I hold enough sway on how things go by myself alone that they are targeting me specifically. Glad to see I'm not the only one being subjected to it however my ordeal has been going on since roughly the 2002/2003 timeframe.

Talk yap on a celeb nothing happens, talk yap on say, The Rothschilds and expect a response. It's like we've been bugged without being bugged as they sure know when we are active using our lines and they are somehow monitoring our feeds and transmissions.

I'm to the point now where if I type it on my cpu or think it - it happens. I recently was working on an ongoing doc in Word banning discrimination against gay people and in less then 2 months the Matthew Shepard Act was signed into law. This is only a small minute fraction of the items I've been involed in.

What makes you so special? Why would "they" be targeting you? This is hilarious. Where did you get this idea that HAARP is messing with your psychic abilities? Please tell me how this process works. I don’t know much about HAARP and I certainly didn’t know that it was used to terrorize people this way.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join