It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how to protect from the psychic attack ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
hello, i would like to ask for advises, how is the best to protect yourself from the psychic attack ?

is it better to send back , if you have discovered who did it, or is it the best to acquire protection ?

and how ?

many thanks

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by angelx666

I would say return the favor, if you can if you dont know how to use that part of your brain then IGNORE BEST YOU CAN.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bceb30400fae.jpg[/atsimg]

Its the only way - Lol Jokes!

What kind of attacks are you talking about - can you give any details?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spinsta

i cant give too much of a details, but I'm speaking of those kind off attacks, that drives ceo's etc to suicides and general unwell-being, that you can find as example in this forum

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

I would say return the favor, if you can if you dont know how to use that part of your brain then IGNORE BEST YOU CAN.

i cant really do it, but have person who can, but i think maybe its better leave it, and not to trigger any more, as i don't know potentiality of attacker (plus this have been done tru the order, not directly)

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelx666

hello, how is the best to protect yourself from the psychic attack ?

is it better to send back , or is it the best to acquire protection ?

and how ?

your whole conscious life up to now should have been attuned to developing a body-armor for the soul (psyche)

its not something you can acquire --- like going shopping

also your allusion to a hired body-guard or psychic bouncer is not a reality...

pragmatic & worldly persons do not usually have to worry about psychic muggings by spiritual warriors or wizards... they usually allow elementals to pull your strings leading you into a different direction

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
your whole conscious life up to now should have been attuned to developing a body-armor for the soul (psyche)

its not something you can acquire --- like going shopping

also your allusion to a hired body-guard or psychic bouncer is not a reality...

pragmatic & worldly persons do not usually have to worry about psychic muggings by spiritual warriors or wizards... they usually allow elementals to pull your strings leading you into a different direction

wtf are you talking about, what if i don't want being lead different direction (inconvenient to my well-being and choice)?

total nonsense and hired psy killer is not an illusion

and why it should have been attuned by now? i wouldnt ask for help if i wouldnt need it, you sound like one of those vampires, waste of space

[edit on 19-10-2009 by angelx666]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The best way is to learn about your chakra centers and do chakra cleansing on these energy centers within the body. That or go take a shower. Or learn how to balance energy.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

So you come here asking for advice and help but refuse to provide any details.

That makes it kinda difficult don't you think?

All we are asking is who, what, when and where.

Or do you just want generic help and advice?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelx666

Originally posted by Spinsta

i cant give too much of a details, but I'm speaking of those kind off attacks, that drives ceo's etc to suicides and general unwell-being, that you can find as example in this forum

Do you know if its mind control from the government or just a single individual?

If its the government you can just do all you can to know yourself. How you would know if an individual is doing it is beyond me, as 6.5 billion is alot to find out.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
no, psychic war is not an illusion, but it's only there when you have put yourself into a position to become vulnerable to it, otherwise it wouldn't have any power over you. If you think you are in danger then it has power.
I suggest you use shielding techniques (you can find many by google-ing) and when this is over, choose another path.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
We need to talk. Send the guys to pick me up.
R.S.O.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by erasedhistory
We need to talk. Send the guys to pick me up.
R.S.O.

GUD, one more in the gang..keep me in view then

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
We need specifics so that we can best serve you. For now we'll see what we can do given the vaugeness of the info provided.

Attack via psychic or paranormal means does exsist and is real. The weaponization of the spiritual plane. Leaves no evidence, no dna, no fingerprints, no communications logged on any Earth based computer or other electronical method and completely legal via a court of law as no law currently exsists in your local courthouse making it illegal.

If you are a member of a church/mosque/synagouge/temple go to your Rabbi, Priest, Sheik to seek further advice and instruction.

There is literately no way to put up any kind of defense against it as most just deny it or brush it off. Life knows when you're near or at your breaking point and will withdrawl when you can't take no more.

I get struck at least once every 24 - 36 hours so I feel your pain and do know what you are currently putting up with. I will see what I can do on the Other Side to make it stop. I first need to review a few items beforehand to determine the legality of the attack and to make absolutely sure that you did not do anything to warrant the attack. Interference or unauthourized intrusion can and will be seen as an act of war or hostility so that needs to be outruled.

For at least the next 2 - 4 weeks try to limit your activity and put a good portion of what you had planned on hold so that can't be used to attack you further with. We need to get to the bottom of this before your life can progress as normal.

[edit on 10-2-2010 by TheImmaculateD1]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Energy raising exercises, Chakra work, raising your natural inborn psychic and metaphysical abilities. There are a host of things you can do. I'd recommend looking into Robert Bruce's N.E.W. system, helped me immensely in this area.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
One must understand that they are there own masters of their mind.
It is the illusion of and external world made up forms that seemingly move about in every moment of time and space, that seems to make up a reality that you think you think.
Therefore one must learn that the only contrast is that which is whether they choose, either fear or love in each second of time and space with either
the ego mind or the eternal, infinitely powerful Spirit mind that every thing does possess.

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.Matthew 6:24

[edit on 10-2-2010 by Epsillion70]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
issue over - i send back

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I'd suggest not looking into psychic warfare. It's opening up a can of worms. I had what I believe to be government mind-control attacks back in '07. Didn't really think this was possible until recently. Searched some chemtrail and haarp sites and found that what they were describing as mind-control symptoms matched what I went through to a tee. This freaked me out a bit.

What I did was detox my body thoroughly. I was definitely psychotic for a while, but am becoming more sane as the days go by. I'm not sure if you believe in chemtrails, nanobots, or haarp being used for mind-control or not, but as for me it's pretty clear this is going on.

I don't have a need to feel special, and think this happened just because I was spending the majority of my time researching conspiracies, and trying to wake people up. I haven't a clue what the government saw in me, but apparently it was enough for them to direct energy my way.

Detox your body and stay away from gurus, psychopaths, and the likes. That's my stance.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I think I would have to say that there are 2 references that I personally use and have had few problems. "View your adversary as a child. How could you possibly lose to a child?"Miyamoto Musashi
"If you pretend to be something you are not eventually you will become it."
Basic Buddhist Principle
i.e. If you view yourself as unstoppable you will be, and if you view your advesary as a child they cannot beat you.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowed

Good, and simple.

Beyond that you are getting into complexities. I find it hard to separate these things in explanation from personal experience.

OP, if you don't meditate or anything like that, take that simple advice. Don't give any power over yourself. Be an unstoppable force in your mind, unaffected by anything you don't allow.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join