It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the enemy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by useless eaters
I don’t even know who the enemy is yet, or how to recognize him if I were face to face.

you will know the enemy.

listen very carefully now.....

when a zombie approaches you after ripping the throuat out of your dog, do you recognize it as an enemy?

yes you do.

you think this is just some ATS wacko talking about some wacky fantasy.....

it's gonna happen buddy....
i bet some christian fanatic doomsday cult will allegedly be the cause of it...

nutjobs layered upon nutjobs..... but dude... buy shovels...

o wait i guess the massive unwarranted barrage of zombie films and an acual zombie survival guide hasn't given you a clue yet....

the enemy is us... zombified.

-

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

People are already zombified.

Its just a matter of perspective.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

I'm 37 years old, married and have a child.

Maybe that is young in comparison to yourself? I don't know...I wouldn't be so remise to go making such assumptions.

I'm actually more a 'glass half full' person. Always have been.

I'll save you the life history, but just a brief interlude to explain:
I work within the Health Sector, have done for some 14 years, one of the Team Leaders of the Community Mental Health Team I work within.

I'm the guy who no matter how bad something looks always - always - finds the solution and the positive way forward. The unshakeable rock and solid ground the rest of the team turn to.
Hence why I'm a Team Leader.

My wife and I also volunteer our spare time to assisting with Homeless Shelters, Womans Refugees, At Risk Youth and other such community projects.

I do believe in the inherent good of Man.
Hold a belief that all people have within them worth and beauty and that by far the majority of those who others may consider 'bad' are merely ordinary people who have fallen on or experienced 'bad times'.

I was raised hunting/gathering.
So have a fair amount of skill and ability around bushcraft, hunting, fishing, diving, trapping, growing etc...another benefit of that is that my country is blessed with some amazing and bountiful forest areas, lakes, rivers and ocean - so food, really, isn't that hard to come by.

If the supplies my family and I have do run out - and if no help is to arrive - then I'd be comfortable enough finding the required supplies from the bush and waterways that surround where I live.

That said - I am also a realist.

I have seen the beauty of Man. The strength and the courage. The resilience and the force of will to be better and do better.
I have also seen the evil and darkness of Man.

Desparate people do desparate things - survival is often the cruelest yet most effective motivator.

Like I say, I would do all I could to source food/water etc from the bounty surrounding us. And yes I would share with those in need - just as I do now.

However - I'm thinking more of the final options.
IF there is no way of getting food etc for my family, IF there is to be no assistance coming...then really the choices start shrinking.

As a husband and as a father it would be out of love for my wife and child, out of desparation to ensure their continued survival that I fear I would make such a choice I could only wish forgiveness for.

...but...given I don't believe the whole End Times Collapse of Society is coming...then by all means, come over, share in my cow...take some home for your own family.

Peace.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by alien]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by alien

Your enemy will be me. If/when I run out of food and water for my wife and child, then forgive me for I'll do whatever I need to in order to ensure their wellbeing - and if that eventuates to kicking down the neighbours door with a shotgun then so be it.

If you kick down my door, I will end the day dining on Long Pig. Ah, the thought ..... boiled, roasted, baked ..... so many choices ..... so few choice cuts.

Now where did you say you left your family??

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeJaguar67

The true enemy you will never see but you will definitely see their influence in the soldiers in your street, at your door. They will be the police officer or the trooper and it will be anyone looking to carry out the elitists orders to enforce martial laws, forcing you to do things you do not wish to do like take a vaccine, step into the cell, bend over and touch your toes, hand over your identification documents or sit down for now and shut up. Those are candidates for the label of enemy.

The bad guys will be wearing uniforms and shooting bullets or vaccines, they will be stealing, commandeering, rounding up, quarantining and killing. Like Gestapo on a bad day.

The bad guys will be the panic driven sheep that are "looking". Looking for a place to hide, water to drink, food to eat, or anything else you have.

So ...... what do you do when faced with Nazis and mutant zombies??

[edit on 17-10-2009 by praxis]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Fear...nothing more, nothing less

Fear is our only enemy.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by nwodeath]

[edit on 17-10-2009 by nwodeath]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
reply to post by prevenge

People are already zombified.

Its just a matter of perspective.

no i mean like movie-zombie zombified.

watch the cronoclysm movie in my profile for more info

-

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by alien

Thanks for your candidness ailen
But that kind of exposure here on ATS could be dangerous.
I.E. Who is the enemy?
IMO fill your cup with the aura of Karl Marx. It will give benefit to your future endeavors.
That is if you can handle reality.
I appreciate your service to humanity.
My cow is your cow.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by praxis

The bad guys will be wearing uniforms and shooting bullets or vaccines, they will be stealing, commandeering, rounding up, quarantining and killing. Like Gestapo on a bad day.

The bad guys are evil. Evil does not have to wear a uniform or even to conform to any previous idea of what we know as evil. Evil will take any form it feels necessary to accomplish it's goal.

Everyone seems to be fixated on an overt attack. IMO, this is the least of things to worry about. "Deception" more than anything else will be the key word when the dust finally settles for the simple reason, there is more of us than there are of them, deception is a must.

An overt attack might happen but rest assured there will be much "wearing down" prior to this happening. Much as it were before we attacked Iraq We wore them down with sanctions, sorties, no fly zones. We crippled their military and their economy prior to attacking. exactly as we are currently doing with Iran.

Trust me on this, the overt kind of warfare as we saw in world war 2 is not likely to happen. It will be done in secret as much as possible.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by useless eaters

It is the global banking cartel.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436

Let's say, I have eliminated the banking cartel, in all honesty can we now relax and honestly believe nothing more is coming at us?....Explain!

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

Please explain what you just said and how you came to this conclusion!

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by useless eaters

Originally posted by downtown436

Let's say, I have eliminated the banking cartel, in all honesty can we now relax and honestly believe nothing more is coming at us?....Explain!

Pardon the interruptions, just another unsuccessful thread hijacking attempt.

The point I was trying to make here is I do not believe the Global banking cartel is the source of what we call the enemy in it's entirety. Meaning that the motive is beyond just money. If it were just money they were after, Once they stole our money, they would leave us alone. I do not see this happening.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Americans black/ white/German/ Scott/Brit/Arabian/Chinese/Danish/Spanish/AMERICAN Indian/ India INDIAN/ Russian/Vietnamese/Polish /Serb/ Czech/Aussie/Italian/ Greek/Mexican/-- actually every country and wanta be republic has wanted to be a part of this great Nation----UNTILL ___UNTILLL
What it's foolish arse got itself involved with back in 1948-49
Any one care to disclose the viral content of Israel

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join