It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War Waged Moon by USA!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unregistered
Nah. Waging war against the moon doesn't bring in money.

Nor does looking for water.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Let see some facts please on your claims, all this jibby jabblion about babbli boubin nonsense. You said nasa nuked the moon? How big was this nuke? Why didn't I see a mushroom cloud when I was outside that morning looking up? Have you ever watched any NASA mission besides the shuttle missions? All of their control rooms for satellites, and rovers are small with small teams working them. Lets see some facts please.

Is it even legal on here to have two of the same threads on ATS and BTS?

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by spacecowgirl

well if you want to be a complete mouron so be it.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleObserver

It was moved to BTS by a moderator and I asked him to move it to here.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleObserver
Let see some facts please on your claims, all this jibby jabblion about babbli boubin nonsense. You said nasa nuked the moon? How big was this nuke? Why didn't I see a mushroom cloud when I was outside that morning looking up?
www.belowtopsecret.com...

Just a quick sidebar: You wouldn't see a mushroom cloud because you need an atmosphere for that.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
USA is just finishing WWII www.youtube.com...

This time bunker didn't help Hitler!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by debunky

So your saying if a atomic bomb hit the moon you wouldn't see anything? No rock, dust debris cloud come shooting off the moon?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Oh, no!

Now there's ANOTHER crater to add to the tens of millions of craters on a lifeless ball in space.

Whatever shall we do ?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
They didnt nuke the moon..they bombed it* in a sense. Nuking means NUCLEAR, aka hyrdogen bomb, uranium or polutonium. Anything less that that, is jsut a bomb*

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Haven't Americans got enough targets to bomb on earth? Why take your warmongering ways to other planets? Why not leave the universe in some peace?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacecowgirl
Haven't Americans got enough targets to bomb on earth? Why take your warmongering ways to other planets? Why not leave the universe in some peace?

Did you miss my post showing that Russia, China and Japan have all impacted craft into the moon?

BTW the moon isn't a planet.

It's a...moon

[edit on 10/10/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

lets just hope some ET's dont start wondering if there is any 'water' on our planet......

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Why do you hate America so much?

Did you even read the mission plan from this moon impact event?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
OK, let's consider this theory that America has declared war and nuked the moon for a second.

If that were true, why would NASA tell every swinging astronomer to point their telescope to the place where they plan to bomb? Wouldn't they want to keep it secret?

That simply doesn't make sense.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleObserver

You know, I didn't see a USA flag on the Moon, did you? The Moon is not owned by USA and as such they need to keep their nuked paws off it.
Keep your bombs at home and stop messing up the planet and the universe with your trigger happy bomb throwing ways. Leave the Universe in peace guys!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
USA has no right to start bombing pristine environments in space. I would have thought that was obvious?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by debunky

Read a book genius, the Moon has an atmosphere.

I can't even add anything else, everyone else has covered it. Some people on this planet are truly oddballs. It's a shame they waste space and breath the rest of our air.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
So we're adding another chapter to the "Moon Landing Hoax" story, are we? How nice... The old "it was done on a sound stage" was getting a bit tiresome...

Spacecowgirl, could we possibly see some proof that it was a scary ole nuke? Pretty please? Why would NASA, those bad ole rocket scientists, nuke the Moon anyway?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

There's nothing "pristine" about the moon; it's full of craters already, one more tiny one won't hurt. If you weren't such an anti-american hypocrite you wouldn't focus all of your anger at the US since the US is neither the only nor the first nation to hit the moon with an impactor. The Soviets started hitting the moon 50 years ago. Europe, Japan, China, and India have all hit the moon with impactors. Every nation that can, has hit the moon with something. Selective moral outrage steeped in bias destroys any credibility, let alone accusations of lunar nukes. Atmosphere or no atmosphere, it would make one heck of a bright flash and would definately throw dust over the 2.1km needed to see it from earth.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join