It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War Waged Moon by USA!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Yes, USA, in it's usual disregard for the Universe and it's arrogant warmongering ways, declared war on the moon and nuked it on Friday, 9 October 2009.

USA told the unwitting public that they were searching for water whilst they directed a bomb towards a crater on the moon. The faulty premise surmised that they would be able to see water in the up shot of debris. The public fell for this faulty reasoning without a voice heard in dismay against it.

The "nuke for water" scandal went ahead without one nation in the world heard in outcry against it. NASA then showed a faked computer room with a handful of fake computer technicians talking amongst themselves with nervous fake "bombing moon NASA talk" and the screens went predictably blank at moment of impact.

USA and the silent world can hang their head in shame over this sad and ugly affair.
No good came from bombs and certainly, in the history of the world at least, no water has ever been found by them at least.

To have a fake small office with some fake +menial office employees shown as the ones pulling the trigger on the NASA bombing of the moon was again meant to downgrade the severity and the actual truth of the ugly NASA mission of bombing the moon.

Shame on the dark forces who have done this and who will lead us on the path of darkness in the blindness for power. A disgusting dirty day for the world, make no mistake about that. AMERICANS hang your head in shame that you didn't stop this!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
hmmm
who to believe
some crazy person on the interwebs orr lets see em nasa?
I think ill go with nasa thank you.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
So let me get this straight.

You're upset about the moon being bombed but also think it was faked....??

Riiiiiiight....

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacecowgirl
Yes, USA, in it's usual disregard for the Universe and it's arrogant warmongering ways...

Err...You do know Stargate Atlantis is fictional, don't you?

Just checking.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I think USA did bomb the Moon to USA's eternal shame! Do I think that you, the unwitting public got to see any of it? No.

I think the world was given the "staged for public viewing" version so they could keep spending your trillions of tax payer money on nuking and warmongering the universe.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by akkad

err...you do know that you are at war in the middle east, don't you?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by superdebz

So you think that bombing for water is perfectly acceptable reason to nuke the moon? For how many trillions of your tax dollars?

Have you ever heard of anyone bombing for water ever? Let's be logical here. It was not water they were after.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by spacecowgirl

Not sure where you're getting the nuke idea from because it's not true, with so many telescopes pointed at the moon a nuke being set off would surely bet spotted.

What was impacted on the moon was a space craft the size of a small bus, far from being a nuke.

And I have to ask, why now are you concerned about things being slammed into the moon? There are many craft that have crashed onto the moon since the 60's

Then there is all the equipment left from the luna landings...

Why aren't you upset with the crafts that impacted Venus? Or Mars? And there are no doubt others but those are those are the ones off the top of my head.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

So you think that bombing for water is perfectly acceptable reason to nuke the moon? For how many trillions of your tax dollars?

Have you ever heard of anyone bombing for water ever? Let's be logical here. It was not water they were after.

Yep i do.
Cause i have something that we in the real world like to call a "brain"
just cause your scientificly retarded doesnt mean the rest of us are.
And it was trillions of dollers it was 79 million.
And it wasnt a nuke.
And they bombed it to examin the debris.
Just like in partical colliders.
So why dont you try and do some reserch first kay?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

And I have to ask, why now are you concerned about things being slammed into the moon? There are many craft that have crashed onto the moon since the 60's

Then there is all the equipment left from the luna landings...

For a start, there was no lunar landing ever. If there was, USA would be there "drilling for water" by now. No wait, by now they would have condo's for rent and a McDonalds

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Well if you want to believe the line you are fed, so be it.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Yes, USA, in it's usual disregard for the Universe and it's arrogant warmongering ways, declared war on the moon and nuked it on Friday, 9 October 2009.

USA told the unwitting public that they were searching for water whilst they directed a bomb towards a crater on the moon. The faulty premise surmised that they would be able to see water in the up shot of debris. The public fell for this faulty reasoning without a voice heard in dismay against it.

The "nuke for water" scandal went ahead without one nation in the world heard in outcry against it. NASA then showed a faked computer room with a handful of fake computer technicians talking amongst themselves with nervous fake "bombing moon NASA talk" and the screens went predictably blank at moment of impact.

USA and the silent world can hang their head in shame over this sad and ugly affair.
No good came from bombs and certainly, in the history of the world at least, no water has ever been found by them at least.

To have a fake small office with some fake +menial office employees shown as the ones pulling the trigger on the NASA bombing of the moon was again meant to downgrade the severity and the actual truth of the ugly NASA mission of bombing the moon.

Shame on the dark forces who have done this and who will lead us on the path of darkness in the blindness for power. A disgusting dirty day for the world, make no mistake about that. AMERICANS hang your head in shame that you didn't stop this!

And your proof of all this is what? That you know it's right and NASA must be lying?
Did you stop to think that the rest of the world didn't make a peep because NASA was doing exactly as it said it was going to do?

Where is your proof and evidence that it was a fake room full of fake computers and fake computer technicians?

War declared on the moon? Why would they do that...?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by BLV12

Ok so USA spends $79 million to bomb for water on the moon and has a handful of people in front of screens with scripts beside them in a mocked up office. Then when screens go blank, they quickly thumb through script! Then start nervous NASA chat on the mics? Oh dear oh dear. Can you spell the word fake?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Here's a list of all space craft that have landed or impacted on other planets:

en.wikipedia.org...

A few of note from the moon:

Luna 2 - USSR - 13 September 1959 - First lunar impact.

Hiten - Japan - 10 April 1993 - Lunar orbiter, intentionally crashed at end of mission.

Lunar Prospector - USA - 31 July 1999 - Lunar orbiter, intentionally crashed into polar crater at end of mission to test for liberation of water vapour (not detected).

Chang'e 1 - China - 1 March 2009 - Lunar orbiter, intentionally crashed at end of mission.

Kaguya - Japan - 10 June 2009 - Lunar orbiter, intentionally crashed at end of mission.

So why now are people jumping up and down???

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Why dont you read these threads:

Nasa Lacross Live Feed

centar thermal signature confirmed

Lacross last minute before impact

There was no nuke! It was a centaur rocket with a satellite. Also you thinking those people were fake
that's just funny. I assure you they were real people in a real room giving real feedback. I have met some of the people where I work who worked on this moon mission and its very real. I told them we shouldnt do it and I also told them I believed NASA was looking for something else. So you might want to read up before you come on here with claims of false people, false rooms and a nuke...There wasnt a nuke!

NASA will tomorrow launch a spectacular mission to bomb the Moon. Their LCROSS mission will blast off from Cape Canaveral, Florida, carrying a missile that will blast a hole in the lunar surface at twice the speed of a bullet. The missile, a Centaur rocket, will be steered by a shepherding spacecraft that will guide it towards its target - a crater close to the Moon's south pole. Scientists expect the blast to be so powerful that a huge plume of debris will be ejected.

This was launched in June of this year. It held the rocket that went into the moon. I watched this launch when it happened! Nothing in it says NUKE.

NASA Mission

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Nah. Waging war against the moon doesn't bring in money.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I'm with the majority on this thread. I agree that this was a simple mission to attempt to extract information. While I do believe that there might exist alien life, I think the OP is grasping at straws.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Many people have bought certificates claiming they own land on the moon, whoever owns the certificate that nasa bombed should declare this as an act of war; run into nasa head quarters and start walloping every geek they can find, next step the US military head quarters ( this may be trickier and have consequences ).

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Where is everyone getting this nuke idea from, it was hardly even a bomb.
For those thin on imagination, or those that need to dim down their imagination. Imagine a two tonne washing machine getting shot at the moon from a weird space catapult and you have just about got it.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Damezthe2nd

Since when did a exploding a bomb become like dropping a washing machine?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join