It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Upside Down UFO

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
It struck me - when I came across a video presented by Jaime Maussan in 2008, that the UFO in it resembled another now famous UFO seen and filmed by a man named Raoul Dominguez in the early 90's.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b3c3689f1480.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/662dc85947b3.png[/atsimg]

The only thing is, it seems to be a similar or the same craft, just upside down.

That of course assumes that there is an upside down to the crafts, which there may not be, for various reasons.

If for instance these craft function in a way to distort the gravitational field around it - which has been proposed by some people, then spacial dimensions don't really matter,

Also, there may not be any beings in these crafts that have a sense of up and down,

The other thing these crafts have in common (apart from being seen by Mexicans only) is that both witnesses reported 2nd degree interaction with the craft, Dominguez reporting a buzzing sound and physical marks on his body, while the other witness reported some type of mental/physical block affecting him and his dogs.

My reasoning assumes that both these videos are not fake, and show some type of material craft unknown to us.

As far as I know, no qualified person has been able to detect any CGI,

There have of course been attempts to discredit them - some right here on ATS, who's illustrious debunker clan normally can turn any whatsoever filmed object into a lens reflex or passing by satellite - but none that seem to be particularly noteworthy.

Any more of these crafts around?

Please spare me you Galactic Federation inside information, or your profound knowledge on Reptilians, unless you can show me credible sources with verifiable information.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Interesting, why so many spotlight.
Or are they high voltage terminals.
Are there 12 of them, what is your estimate.
Every 30 degrees sort of mimics a saucer design.
Current beams going in the terminal pull the craft
in that direction.
But doubt this is real as the operation would never
be revealed.
ED:The lights are not that big, the air outside is
glowing very bright and may expand in size.
The terminal might be smaller in diameter.
ED+: saucer design, IR lights are not the same as
the terminals, bottom of page. The 12 is on another
page.

[edit on 10/9/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 10/9/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Here you go. That guy that made these videos is a hoaxer.
Solar lamp.

and the original without Maussan's added in effects.

Hoax tag please?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Heliocentric

---

Thanks for taking the time to post this.

I've been wondering about it too. I remember the segment of the Mexican businessman as I recorded the complete documentary back in appx /96.

Though I feel it's more than possible the craft can fly inverted too, the last "upside down" version remains suspect. If for no other reason, the Domingo pics if shown correctly -- d ride-side-up in the documentary?, is much more authentic from start to end.

Decoy

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The last really good daytime UFO I saw had the bubble underneath it too. It did not look anything like these, matter of fact I did not even open the videos as they look too fake to waste my time on, but you know, there really is something to the upside down UFO Phenomena.

Could be they just dont deal with gravity like we do within their capsule or some of the models just have the viewer section underneath the craft.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Interesting, why so many spotlight.
Or are they high voltage terminals.
Are there 12 of them, what is your estimate.

If you're referring to the object in the Dominguez video, you see 5 lights on one side, so 10 to 12 lights all around, I guess. Is it important?

I have no idea what they are, I have no idea what the object is,

Originally posted by zaiger
Here you go. That guy that made these videos is a hoaxer.
Solar lamp.

Hoax tag please?

I'm not even going to say 'nice try' zaiger, is that all you've got?

So, someone found a solar lamp which looks remotely similar to the object in the 04-11-2008 video, what does that prove, lol?

You apparently think that all you have to do is to cause suspicion of hoax in order to cry "hoax",

Have you got any real indication of CGI in any of these videos, and if you do, wouldn't it have been smarter to post that instead of this?

I know Maussan's own graphic experts cleared this video as genuine, but I guess that doesn't mean much to you?

That solar lamp, was it around in 1994 when Dominguez took his video? It looks to me to be the same object in the two videos posted by me, so I guess you should direct your debunking in that direction.

Originally posted by antar
matter of fact I did not even open the videos as they look too fake to waste my time on

Well, that's too bad. Personally, I don't think you can make yourself an valid opinion of something based on first impressions, but that's just me.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I have the video of that ufo footage.I thought it was a good ufo sighting.Talking about strange shaped ufos.12 years ago my wife and i seen a ufo in the daylight flying though the sky very slowly at about 400 metres in hight and about 400 metres away.It was silver and blue.The strange thing about this ufo was as it was going along it was not spinning from left to right or right to left.It was spinning from top to bottom.You might say it was moving in a tumberling manner.I had at this time never heard or seen another ufo travel in such a manner.It was tumberling very slowly and travling north very slowly over the city of Launceston at 10 am in the morning.You would wounder why a ufo would move like this and how its palpulsion systerm worked.Was it flying on its side.Was the outer part of the ufo spinning when the inner section stayed in the same geometric location to the position of gravity.Maybe it was just a unmanned type space probe.A robotic probe with no life forms on it.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing GORGANTHIUM,

Small details like movements of a craft can be important in order to better understand what they are, so let's not neglect them.

I just realized I missed such an element in these two cases.

Before posting the Youtube video of the 4-11-2208 UFO, I watched an interview with the man who filmed it:

www.disclose.tv...

He says, quote:

"I zoomed in, that's when I noticed, the top part was (either) going around..."

With other words, the top part was revolving.

In the interview with Dominguez (see the original post), he says, quote:

"The lower half revolved."

Whatever is the top or the lower part of this craft, the same part of the craft revolved according to both witnesses!

Either, the second witness is a fabulous hoaxer who has studied the Dominguez case, built a replica of the Dominguez UFO, then thought up a way to film it fooling all of Mexico's video experts, then also reproduces his witness statements, or...

They actually observed and filmed/photographed the same craft.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit

What a poor, irrelevant and cheap debunk in your video zaiger, clearly intended for
idiots since it don't show anything at all to prove even something valuable, for an
amateur debunker you have a lot to learn kid, i suggest you forget your infatuation
with the Youtube temptation and make something good with your time for example
to make some research of your own. And yes, “amateur” tag for you here.

I agree

That video doesn't prove much at all. Just that the two black parts of the lamp, if put together, would look similar to that "UFO". The bottom part doesn't look the same to me IMHO.

Another thing. People shouldn't be soo quick to for the hoax tag to be added. When one person comes in and posts a couple videos, calls hoax and asks for a hoax tag, without even getting other opinions first, that shows arrogance on their part IMHO

Now if the video showed what the two parts of the lamp looked like if they were put together with maybe some added lights or using whatever LED is already in it, instead of just showing that one single image of it, that would be more convincing.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightmare_david
Now if the video showed what the two parts of the lamp looked like if they were put together with maybe some added lights or using whatever LED is already in it, instead of just showing that one single image of it, that would be more convincing.

It' not just a question of identifying material that could have served to build a UFO model with, a good craftsman could use just about anything to do that.

You also have to make a good enough video to fool all the graphic experts out there, THAT'S the hard part.

I believe we can - to a high degree of certainty - chuck the Solar Lamp theory into the bin.

I repeat my question to zaiger; was that solar lamp around in 1994, when Raoul Dominguez took his pictures?

I consider that I've established that the two objects - one photographed in 1994 and the other video taped in 2008 - are related to each other.

Either by hoax - although I do not believe so - or because it is the same (type of) craft up in the sky.

The two objects look the same in shape and proportions, the witnesses give corresponding observations of the object.

What are the chances that the man who filmed the 4-11-2008 video would by chance fabricate a UFO model in the split image of the UFO Raoul Dominguez photographed in -94, and what are the chances that he would - by pure coincidence - claim that the same part of the object was revolving, just like Dominguez?

If he studied the Dominguez case and decided to make a UFO video with the same type of craft, why would he turn the UFO 'upside down', shouldn't he be trying to make it as close as possible to the Dominguez pics?

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Heliocentric]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Alright i was saying the solar lamp was used to make the UFO over alvin texas video. The second video i posted shows that the video was tampered with. In the interview the guy who filmed the alvin texas video says he was getting "magnetic interference" when the craft would move. Thoe only problem with that is that the craft does not really move that much, not more than any craft being dangled from a pole on a string. And this interferece is not present in the original footage.
For the record it would be better to be the worst debunker on the planet rather than the best believer.

A MUST READ

In spanish but the pictures tell enough

She is a chargin her lawyer
and this guy saw another one and filmed it

here is the guy who filmed the UFO in alvin texas
www.youtube.com.../u

I know Maussan's own graphic experts cleared this video as genuine

THAT is a good one. Please let us know who are Maussan's experts.

here are some more things he has cleared as real
www.ufowatchdog.com...
www.ufowatchdog.com...

Please spare me you Galactic Federation inside information, or your profound knowledge on Reptilians, unless you can show me credible sources with verifiable information.

In other words "please only say thanks,S&F,great and wow a real UFO"

That solar lamp, was it around in 1994 when Dominguez took his video?

Please show me a video from Dominguez in 1994.

What a poor, irrelevant and cheap debunk in your video zaiger, clearly intended for
idiots since it don't show anything at all to prove even something valuable, for an amateur debunker you have a lot to learn kid, i suggest you forget your infatuation with the Youtube temptation and make something good with your time for example to make some research of your own. And yes, “amateur” tag for you here.

The other video was not INTENDED for idiots but one always bites. The second video i posted showed that the "magnetic interference" that damaged the original video was added in.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Not that I believe the "luckymauro" video is genuine, but…

The shape of the solar lamp (from YouTube user km3friend's video) does not completely match the shape of the purported UFO in the April 2008 video. I don't see how the comparison can prove it to be a hoax (even though my guess is that it's CGI anyway).

Perhaps the distortion on the tape was not caused by the UFO, but rather from dirty tape heads while playing back the original copy of the camcorder tape (assuming it was a tape based camcorder).

I do agree that by not allowing more video experts (other than Maussan's) to examine the original tape, luckymauro and Maussan have not bolstered their credibility regarding this case.

I recall the that luckymauro (the man who recorded the April 2008 UFO) initially answered some questions on this ATS forum at one time but abruptly ceased and to this day has never allowed an examination of even a copy of the tape from that day. Curious.

Regarding the 1994 Domingez case, other than the slight similarity of the shape (albeit inverted) of the two objects, I don't see a connection.

Overall, I find it quite baffling the variety and shapes of so many of the UFOs filmed, photographed and videotaped over the years. I'm not sure that by there being so many (different types) helps in coming to an overall consensus regarding their being genuine or not. By genuine, I mean true UFOs in that as far as we know, not man-made.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Alright i was saying the solar lamp was used to make the UFO over alvin texas video.

We know what you are saying. What we are saying is that you haven't even come close to proving that. As others have pointed out, the fact that an object looks vaguely like another object is not enough to prove that it is that object.

For the record it would be better to be the worst debunker on the planet rather than the best believer.

Well then congratulations are in order.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
well this guy's back yard seems to be a UFO hot spot
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/00456c3b3c98.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9f52bdc58f90.jpg[/atsimg]

And his UFO poles
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1f6198315c31.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 13-10-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Surely that's about as good a piece of debunking as there is...I don't know why everybody is so insistent on clinging to the silly item, there are plenty more photographs of blurry pie tins out there to ponder over.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Mauricio Ruiz is a retired jailer and apart from "do accounting work" to its neighbors and "translation" to help Hispanics also have a photography business and consultancy specializing in video and photography called Ruiz Bilingual Services as can be verified by clicking here.

So, our honest witness is a business dedicated to:

Visual Arts, Accounting-Auditing-& Bookkeeping Services, Tax Consultants, Tax Return Preparation, Business Services, Notaries, Photography, Professional Photographers, Financial Services, Identification Equipment & Supplies, Security Systems & Services, Art Supplies, Artists' Materials & Supplies, Bookkeeping service, Business Consultants, Financial Advisory Services, Notaries, Photographers, Security Guard & Patrol Service, Security Systems, Tax Returns Consultants & Representatives.

Visual Arts,photography, professional photographers?

from tachiblog.com.mx...

you can see it for yourself here
www.boomyeah.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Wow,
I can't believe the pounding being delivered to zaiger. He has me convinced on the back yard video of a "Flying saucer". He just posted an opposing view and bam, he is hammered, why? He didn't attack the OP, he just put something out there to consider. Well, I considered and lean his way. And as for Jamie, well, that is for you to decide but I am convinced he is a believer in anything anyone shows or tells him. And a staunch one at that lol. I am readily convinced that our universe is teaming with life and no doubt some of it intelligent. I however, haven't seen any of it visiting my planet. Yes, lights in the sky but, no proof we are being visited by intelligent beings. Anyway, this forum should be used and politely, by both the folks who believe and the folks who want to believe but require more than vids and pics.
Thanks,
Vance

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Anyone have anything to proove that this is real? besides "i think it's real" i have posted what i think is proof that this is fake.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Anyone have anything to proove that this is real? besides "i think it's real" i have posted
what i think is proof that this is fake.

Recently you declared here and I quote you: “Mostly im rude because im a big Jerk,
im not smarter than everyone just some people.” (On 30-09-2009 at 1:25 PM)

Well...Jerk and dumb? You just defined yourself perfectly. Why should anybody believe
whatever you say. Your debunk is crap, again amateur tag for you here.

Reference:

<<   2  3 >>

join