It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God, the Universe, & Everything Else

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo__

Good post and I wholeheartedly agree with everything you said.

It would seem that the whole universe and the entire UNIVERSAL collective unconsciousness and consciousness is just desperate to unite at all levels and become one, self aware living being, without separation, everywhere, all at once, and forever now. It's the eschaton, the "omegapont" at the end of time, and the end of death as anything to fear, and the end of negative judgements, and the beginning, of the age of forgivness, love, peace, acceptance, mutuality, a point where "the meek in spirit shall inheret the earth" (the manifestation, the historical causation).

And the wh9le darn NET is pulling, from every and all directions, for the "catch of all ages". Yes.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

Yes, it is Infinity (unity), experiencing itself, nothing is seperate that is simply a view point of the 3rd dimension at which our physical vessels (bodies) perceive.

Each of us all a singular being, what makes us feel seperate in our own being is our own unique distortion of the singular infinite entity.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows
But you aren't even beginning to address what I am saying.

I addressed it in the very opening paragraph of the long post on the last page.

Really, I feel like a total ass, after sincerely agonizing over that post and you didn't even pay attention through the first paragraph.

I swear to god, if there is so much as a weasel word in your next post, I am putting you on ignore and being done with it. So show me what you're made of, Jesus.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

I do not think we can communicate on this topic *or really any topic it seems*. So go ahead and place me on ignore. Would most likely save us both peace of mind.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows
But you aren't even beginning to address what I am saying.

I addressed it in the very opening paragraph of the long post on the last page.

Really, I feel like a total ass, after sincerely agonizing over that post and you didn't even pay attention through the first paragraph.

I swear to god, if there is so much as a weasel word in your next post, I am putting you on ignore and being done with it. So show me what you're made of, Jesus.

You feed the negative karmic energy that resonates from your personal emotions, only from something that is abrasive in comparison to your views.

I say, do not care of, only understand that is their path.

And Jesus of Nazerath aswell as 'god' has nothing to do with it.

[edit on 13-10-2009 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

I understand what you are saying, and I recognized it myself when I was in the middle of it... I've read before that emotions arise in us to motivate us to act. I felt as though the time had come for me to finally act upon something I probably should have done a good while ago, yet I still haven't done it.
But it really is a drain on my energy and not a sustainable pursuit for me...

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
reply to post by Psychonaughty

I understand what you are saying, and I recognized it myself when I was in the middle of it... I've read before that emotions arise in us to motivate us to act. I felt as though the time had come for me to finally act upon something I probably should have done a good while ago, yet I still haven't done it.
But it really is a drain on my energy and not a sustainable pursuit for me...

Off topic, but... You should channel such strong emotion into a positive thoughtform or activity, for the world is a reflection of what your express, and by expressing dislike or disgust you recieve dislike and disgust.

But..I forgive you, even though in reallity, their is nothing to forgive in the first place

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

And if what I believe is true, and have evaluated at great length and put to the test, having become a type of Christian mystic, then on top of all that, we have imbedded in our history as human beings, the ultimate, radical transformative forgiveness, of all content which might result in a separation from all that is perfect and holy and just - in other words a framework for the human being in relation to eternity wherein both justice has been preserved AND we are not condemned and cannot be, even by our own flawed thinking and behavior - an insurance policy. And this would be true, as an all inclusive proposition, whether you believe in it, or not, the only difference being in awareness, and understanding and acknowledgement of the gift, allowing it to be unwrapped or appropriated or "grokked".

This is very good news. The truth is we can't fail, and it is inevitable that ultimately, the new kingdom will come to earth, in the form of a new way of being and seeing and relating. Some may be left outside in the cold, but there is nothing that can be done about that, when the great wedding day arrives, the wedding of the spirit of God and the spirit of man. They say we ought to be preparing, and that may be good advice if we are indeed hurtling towards the eschaton at the end of time.. which I cam convinced we are.

All the dead stuff, like what you see on TV and the worldview much of the masses still live in - that is FAST COMING TO AN END, and it cannot come soon enough!

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
All the dead stuff, like what you see on TV and the worldview much of the masses still live in - that is FAST COMING TO AN END, and it cannot come soon enough!

Here, here. I second this motion.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Great thread! Speaking of Oneness, I've been thinking a lot lately about our souls and our physical relationship with earth. Let's *theorize* for a minute that the air that we all breathe (and that gets recycled via trees) is the soul. That's how we may be 'soul' connected to one another--via a 'planetary' soul. When someone's physical body dies, naturally, they stop breathing and the soul 'leaves' the body. On that same token, when a baby is born, they breathe in the soul with their first gasp.

Coincidentally, almost all the religious myths contain some type of important tree such as the Nordic Yggdrasil, the Biblical Tree of Life, etc. What if the ancients knew exactly what their relationship was to the earth, how it worked, and how their bodies interacted with it? What if they knew that the trees were majorly involved, hence their reverence of them? We may be more closely tied to the earth than we think. What if we are designed to live ONLY on this planet because we were literally made out of the resources from this planet and can only operate according to its biorhythms.

We think that we are the only 'intelligent' species on this planet, but IMO, that is an arrogant assumption. Just because we aren't in tune or on the same wavelength as other animals, insects, etc. it doesn't mean that they aren't communicating. It's obvious that they do communicate in their own way on their own frequency. If we stop to think about it, humans are the uncivilized species. Almost all other animals work together within their species and rarely fight unless it's one-on-one, and usually then it's only for survival.

It used to make me angry to hear people say that humans are the scourge of the earth, but the more I think about it, the more I think that enters the realm of possibility. Our self-importance and prideful intellect has done nothing for us except confuse us and cause violence and upheaval in the world. Look at how we are destroying one another, letting people starve, looking the other way instead of helping one another, etc. Is that the mark of high intelligence? No. It's intelligence wasted. Is that the mark of high spiritualism or people deserving special treatment from the Divine but doing nothing their Savior asks (Do unto others)? No. Our animal, insect, plant, etc. counterparts have none of that and coexist peacefully and symbiotically with earth the way that we SHOULD.

The Native Americans and other nature-based religions 'got it' when they studied and revered nature. Rather than place themselves above the animals and nature, they saw themselves as equals or pupils and sought to learn from them. Man WAS made last.
Modern 'civilized' man hasn't figured out that our intellect is stunted without also drawing upon our intuition and feelings. Using only our minds, we are unbalanced and our efforts counterproductive.

I think that it's important to compare our relationship to the earth itself first, and then when we are able to figure that out, then we'll be ready to understand our relationship (via the earth) with the rest of the solar system and universe. The earth may be in a symbiotic relationship with the other planets, the solar system, etc. What if our main problem is trying to think too broadly too quickly which is why we have trouble making the connections?

The ancients worshiped and revered the earth as their 'mother' for a reason. Maybe they knew that earth, air, fire, and water were more than just elements. Maybe they realized that their bodies consisted of all of those elements, i.e. body (earth), blood (water), electricity (fire), air (oxygen). The earth also requires the sun and the moon for biochemical regulation and to make things grow. I think that it is arrogant of modern humans to think that we are more intelligent than our ancestors just because we have modern conveniences and what we consider high technology.

I know this theory is wayyyyy out there (like most of my theories LOL), but what *if*?

[edit on 13-10-2009 by gazerstar]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join