It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Priceless

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 05:04 AM
link   
You never mentioned it.
Could you tell us what he did, instead of alluding to some big event that none of us are aware of.
We told you what reagan did, could you return the favor?

XAOS

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The right wing investigated CLinton.The worst they could find is a blow job!If they found ANYTHING like what these dumb ass Clinton haters who are blinded by hate only,they would have used it.FACT IS,they didn't find anything.No murders,drug running, rapes, NOTHING!Its all hearsay!The Clinton chronicles video has even been debunked...oh, & ya know who was caught selling those videos?Jerry Falwell(all in God's name,I'm sure)All they can do is gossip & distort truths.Say as much Bullsh&% about Clinton & pray no one asks for proof!

If Ken Starr had ANYTHING on Clinton,he would have used it.Remember how wrong the Repugs are

Rush said that Clinton would NEVER be elected to a 2nd term.WRONG!

Rush said Clinton would be in jail before his term was over.WRONG!

Rush said that the Clinton';s would divorce within months after he left office.WRONG!

Rush & O'Reilly both laughed when Hilary announced she was running for Senate.They both made fun of her up til the election.Said she has NO CHANCE AT ALL of winng.AS USUAL,WRONG AGAIN!

They pick on Chelsea(what did she ever do?oh,...She's a Clinton,right!)They say all this stuff,but can't back it up.Clinton has gotta be the most LEAST corrupt politician Ever & the right wing has proven this FACT over & over!If they spent a third of what they spent on Clinton on Bush,they would be in for a hell of a surprise!

Republican losers have GOT TO get a life!Its sad how they attack this man.The more they attack him,the more popular he gets!Look at his speaking fee's.DO you think that if the right wing loonies didn't keep his names in the papers & if the public didn';t see right through them that he would be in such demand?Bush will never get the amount to speak like CLinton does.Bush will never be loved world wide like Clinton is.This is probably why they hate him.CLinton is loved worldwide & respected,Bush is not!

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by xaos
You never mentioned it.
Could you tell us what he did, instead of alluding to some big event that none of us are aware of.
We told you what reagan did, could you return the favor?

XAOS

What do you mean I never told you what he did? Where have you been? Speaking of which, I know that many members here are young and know only of Reagan what their NEA member teachers told them (By the way, I remember him and know that not only did he not earn a bullet for treason but should have earned the respect and adoration of the entire world) but I'd say all should have a little memory of Clinton, and should be aware of how he hobbled the nation's intelligence and military, turned his filthy administration on the population of this nation, set up the scene for the terror attacks in such a manner that it'd take more time than I want to invest to explain it right now, sold nuclear secrets to the Chinese...and to touch on the lesser of the crimes but just as much a slap in the face to the American people, the renting of the Lincoln bedroom as a fundraiser, the usage of the Oval Office as his sex room and lets not TravelGate or the usage of the IRS to strike at those who spoke up against him.

One other thing before I stop this partial list (What did you think I was going to chronicle all the Clinton events? Come on, I have a life outside the computer, you know!).
Never forget the connection between Clinton and Bush '41. Drugs. Both had their part in insuring that the drug flow to the country was never disrupted. Of course, Bill didn't do this in Vietnam as George did, but he did do it while he was governor of Arkansas. You remember? Those were the days when we really find out that he was not afraid of murdering people to keep his secrets.

You people really need to study up on your hero. You'll find out that there was nothing magnanimous about thatselfish, power-hungry creature - or his wife. But I'm afraid she is going to be another sad chapter in American history.

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 10:25 AM
link   
romantico, let's make sure you're on target about something. One of Clinton's problems was the desire to be admired by everyone. Bush doesn't have that problem. Bush is going to do what it takes for this country, not to sell it down the river so that ingrates and America-haters around the world will enjoy him. You guys want Clinton? Take him. Enjoy him.

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   

by MD
The entire purpose of the current bi-partisan system is a *tool* for politicians to keep The People bickering amongst themselves while they seize more power for themselves...No matter *which* party wins the elections, The People still lose. Divide & Conquer!

good one MD
This is what I've been trying to say!

They're trying to create unrest, and you're playing right into their hands. Don't be a fool, THINK! And you people call yourselves conspiracy theorists...

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 01:56 PM
link   
First and formost, Ken Starr was appointed by janet Reno, not the GOP. He worked for her. She could have fired him at any time by going before 3 supreme court judges and making a case why. He was appointed due to allegations of sexual assault, and lying under oath . This was a required action. The total was 40 million for the investigation and could have been saved if the truth was told at tyhe beginning. Now, you can list things you say Bush is guilty of and claim this that and the other thing but the fact is, unless we consider oral sex to not be a form of sexual contact, the man was guilty of lying under oath and lied numerous times in speeches about it. Now, the results of the investigation were presented to Congress and the Senate and they voted from this evidence. Those are facts. So, before claiming Ken Starr was hired by the GOP, you had better look at who's payroll he was on. yep Janet Elre~no's . Why, it was her job under the constitution. That pesky document thats always in the way.

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   
A President should atleast be well liked.I understand its not a popularity contest,but Bush is just a moron!He's an arrogant SOB & the world see it.You still can't get away from the FACT that the right wing investigated the sh*# out of him.WHy didn't they fond some of what you claim & use it?Why not destroy this monster & set an example?Why?BECAUSE ITS ALL BS! IT NEVER HAPPENED!YOU & others like you make this stuff up!GET A LIFE!

If it comforts you to believe these lies,then hey, good for you!But history will remember what the right wing did to him & its gonna be mentioned in the same manner as the McCarthy hearings were.

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 11:25 AM
link   
*sigh*
Another one who has fallen into delusions.

...Bickering about which party is better...Doesn't sound very productive to me. Both of you think that everything that comes out of the other's mouth is a lie or half truth, and I think you're both right. They're all lies and half truthes...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join