It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need help on deciding, if I should get the Swine Flu Vaccine???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I was whatching the news, and they are giving people dosages of the swine flu vaccine, multiple doses, of the swine flu and seasonal flu vaccine. Now so far no effects are felt by theese people. Is there a chance nothing is wrong with these vaccines, an mabey we are just being a little paranoid? I need some input to reinsure me that i should not get it, if there are going to be problems in the future?? I also saw they had nasal vaccine, that couldn't be safe at all

I know that there have been multiple and multiple and multiple of threads, and fourms talking about this problem. But i really need some reinsurance, becasue
I dont want to get poison injected into me, if it is going to casue problems in the future. Any input would be helpful, thank you.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by Maddogkull]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

Well here is my theory.

If the people who make a vaccine don't want to take it because of the risks involved, that's enough to tell me that there is something seriously wrong with it.

This is the case with the H1N1 vaccine. The makers of it refuse to be innoculated.

Neither me, my husband or my four children will be receiving the H1N1 vaccine. Flu shots yes, the others no dice.

Until it's proven to be safe by at least a year of clinical tests, there is no way to know what kind of effects it could have.

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
What if all this hype is real and we don't take it and it gets bad real soon and anyone not takes dies when they could have took the vaccine to save them but to be honest I am skeptic to not sure what to do I have to kids 4 and 10 yrs old not sure what to do I am in the same boat as you not knowing what to do take i can die and don't take it and die thiers only 1 right way but which is it?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by slipknotrules2009
What if all this hype is real and we don't take it and it gets bad real soon and anyone not takes dies when they could have took the vaccine to save them but to be honest I am skeptic to not sure what to do I have to kids 4 and 10 yrs old not sure what to do I am in the same boat as you not knowing what to do take i can die and don't take it and die thiers only 1 right way but which is it?

I believe the first steps towards protection are periods.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Every year the anti-vaccine propaganda starts up and every year the same thing happens... absolutely nothing. The propagandists always claim, "this time, this is the big one, really guys!" and then, of course, the flu season passes and they begin spinning their next tale of doom.

I'm going to get it when I get a chance and the same nonevent will blow over, again.

Don't get it if you're paranoid about it, no ones forcing you, no matter what the people in the tin foil sombreros are telling you.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Make of it what you want. This is from Jane Burgermeister's website. It's an interview with a retired former vaccine maker...

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

You need to do your own research. If you choose not to get this shot you need to research anti virals and symptoms H1N1 so you will know how to counter act H1N1. I suggest you do searches on squalene and thiemerosol.

Check out the Polish study of the H1N1 vaccine. The Polish tested the vaccine on street people. The Checkoslovakians tested the vaccine on muscrats. The results of these tests will help make your decision.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
No man can tell another man what to do.
Are you kidding with that title?
No matter what anyone says or does, you will make that decision for yourself.
I mean what are you going to do if you decide to get the vaccine,
have some one take it for you too. Just like the rest of us,
you're on your own.

koy that's a great link thanks for sharing.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus no ones forcing you, no matter what the people in the tin foil sombreros are telling you.

www.mass.gov...

Furthermore, when the commissioner or a local public health authority within its jurisdiction determines that either or both of the following measures are necessary to prevent a serious danger to the public health the commissioner or local public health authority may exercise the following authority: (1) to vaccinate or provide precautionary prophylaxis to individuals as protection against communicable disease and to prevent the spread of communicable or possibly communicable disease, provided that any vaccine to be administered must not be such as is reasonably likely to lead to serious harm to the affected individual; and (2) to treat individuals exposed to or infected with disease, provided that treatment must not be such as is reasonably likely to lead to serious harm to the affected individual.

An individual who is unable or unwilling to submit to vaccination or treatment shall not be required to submit to such procedures but may be isolated or quarantined pursuant to section 96 of chapter 111 if his or her refusal poses a serious danger to public health or results in uncertainty whether he or she has been exposed to or is infected with a disease or condition that poses a serious danger to public health, as determined by the commissioner, or a local public health authority operating within its jurisdiction. (c) Furthermore, when the commissioner or a local public health authority within its jurisdiction determines that either or both of the following measures are necessary to prevent a serious danger to the public health, the commissioner or local public health authority may exercise the following authority:

(1) to decontaminate or cause to be decontaminated any individual; provided that decontamination measures must be by the least restrictive means necessary to protect the public health and must be such as are not reasonably likely to lead to serious harm to the affected individual; and (2) to perform physical examinations, tests, and specimen collection necessary to diagnose a disease or condition and ascertain whether an individual presents a risk to public health.

Whenever the commissioner, or a local public health authority within its jurisdiction,
determines that an individual or group of individuals has or may have a disease or condition dangerous to the public health or is or may be infected with an agent of such a disease or condition, which disease or condition is transmissible between people and poses a serious danger to public health, the commissioner, or a local public health authority may order such individual or group to be isolated or quarantined. An order for isolation or quarantine may include any individual who is unwilling or unable to undergo vaccination, precautionary prophylaxis, medical treatment, decontamination, medical examinations, tests, or specimen collection and whose refusal of one or more of these measures poses a serious danger to public
health or results in uncertainty whether he or she has been exposed to or is infected with a disease or condition that poses a serious danger to public health. The order may be a verbal order in exigent circumstances, and in such case it shall be followed by a written order as soon as reasonably possible. The written order shall be delivered personally, but if that is not possible, it shall be delivered in a manner that is reasonably calculated to notify the individual or group of it. In the case of a group, this may include delivery through the mass media and posting in a place where group members are reasonably likely to see it.

An officer authorized to serve criminal process may arrest without a warrant any person whom the officer has probable cause to believe has violated an order for isolation or quarantine and shall use reasonable diligence to enforce such order.

Law enforcement authorities, upon order of the commissioner or his agent or at the request of a local public health authority pursuant to such order, shall assist emergency medical technicians or other appropriate medical personnel in the involuntary transportation of such person to the treatment center. No law enforcement authority or medical personnel shall be held criminally or civilly liable as a result of an act or omission carried out in good faith in reliance on said order.

It shall not be a defense to a prosecution for this offense that the commissioner or the local public health authority erroneously determined that noncompliance would pose a serious danger to public health, if the commissioner or local public health authority was acting in good faith under color of official authority.

Speak for yourself.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Don't worry kid, ... after you vaccination maybe your mommy will take you out for ice cream. What kind of medical advice do you hope to get from a conspiracy forum ???

Half the people here think they are under CIA surveilance, ... the other half came her because they thought " Twilight" was a documentary.

I'm kidding, but really, you'll be fine, ... and maybe theyll give you a lollipop afterwards, stay up kid.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I had the swine flu, the disease, last week. I was sick for about the same time than the regular flu. I tell ya, it's not dangerous.

There's no way im getting the shot.

Let's consider the probabilities.
Having the shot : possible paralysis, possible death, heavy metals going into your body, may make you sick.
Having a chance of getting the flu : you may not catch it, you will be sick for maximum a few days.

That's it. In terms of risk probabilities, it's better to NOT get the shot.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
You better off just getting it naturally.
Screw taking the vaccine .........until Obama takes it in front of a live audience, and his kids do, and they sit there for 24 hours let it soak in, it's tested by 50 doctors claiming its the same vaccine, and he takes it again just to be sure, I won't touch it. Same goes for all those other big wigs..

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Of course I am making the desicion for my self, im not a kind of person that gets people to make my decision for me. I am just asking for input, becasue alot of people on here are so bias with there opinions, I am wondering if anyone has any real information on here. The uni I am going to is getting vaccines and they are mandatory (from what i heard) So I am thinking to just take the shot and get it over with. But if it casues horrible effects it wouldn't be worth it in the long run.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Watch what happened to thousands of people who fell for Big Pharma's phony swine flu scare in 1976, then decide:

'60 Minutes' Swine Flu Vaccine Damage

Some people never learn...

[edit on 5-10-2009 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

What input would I get from a medical forum?? A doctor saying it is ok to get it, when other doctors on the news sometimes objectify against it. I go on ATS because it has a lot of intellectual individuals, that do a lot of research on situations like this.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
Half the people here think they are under CIA surveillance, ... the other half came here because they thought " Twilight" was a documentary.

Ain't that the truth.

I am here for grins and giggles...oh and to annoy the hard right members...which I think I have down pat.

As for the Swine Flu shots. Just look at the risk groups and decide whether you fit in one of them or not then ask yourself how healthy do you think you are.

All the fools and fear mongers aside I just got the regular flu shot and I plan on getting the Swine flu shots as well.

Why? Well in 1976/77 I got the swine flu shot and got sick as a dog and didn't get a flu shot for 30 years after then 3 years ago I was diagnosed with COPD. I am in the early stages but when it flares up walking across the room is difficult and have to stop several times to catch my breath. It started with an upper respiratory infection and before they got it under control I was put on antibiotics...steroids and breathing treatments with a nebulizer. It was frightening. I have felt sick...like I wanted to be put out of my misery...horrible before but never weak. Fortunately I have only had one or two flareups since but one was when I was in surgery for a ruptured appendix and ended up spending a few days in ICU and on oxygen because of it.

My doctor has since urged me to get the pneumonia vaccine, which I did, and the yearly flu shots, which I have.

In short I am a high risk individual and I am terrified of getting either flu. I will take the risk and get the shot as soon as it is available.

I urge you to ask yourself the same sort of questions.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by grover]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

You have to ask yourself, if the government passes a law that makes the pharmacuetical companies that make the vaccines exempt from all liability in the event that people become ill or die, is that something that you want to put your trust into?

There is no coincidence that the government passed that law to protect the pharm companies. They know exactly what they are doing and they know the end result. Even if this whole pandemic/vaccine hoax is a test run for what they have in store in the future do you still want to buy into a vaccine promoted by the government that have ensured it's makers total and complete legal absolution and exemption from what ever that vaccine is designed to do to you?

This is only one of countless things wrong with this vaccine/virus.

What ever the government/WHO promotes should be in itself enough to alert us and have us running the other way. The more you study who is behind running these organizations/governments the more it all begins to make sense.

We need to take our world and our freedoms back! We have let them own us and this world for long enough!

[edit on 5-10-2009 by Egyptia]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

Don't worry kid, ... after your vaccination maybe your mommy will take you out for ice cream. What kind of medical advice do you hope to get from a conspiracy forum ???

Half the people here think they are under CIA surveilance, ... the other half came her because they thought " Twilight" was a documentary.

I'm kidding, but really, you'll be fine, ... and maybe theyll give you a lollipop afterwards, stay up kid.

I AM UNDER CIA SURVEILANCE!! (sorry for all caps, twas necessary)

ok, but on a more serious note, I will NOT be getting a shot, 100% chance, and I'll go out in a body bag if somebody comes to my door trying to stick me.

only one person does the sticking around here, guess who?

[edit on 5-10-2009 by sticky]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Best advice; do your own research and try to figure out who's less full of it, the advocates who scream it will save your life or the skeptics who say it will kill you. As for myself, I'm not getting it. My reasoning is split between 80% this-flu-isn't-that-deadly and 20% how-much-mercury-did-you-say-was-in-it? I've never had a vaccination against our seasonal friend, Tamiflu or otherwise. As such I've had one bout of the flu in the last eight years. It was unpleasant, but I was over it in less than a week. If you don't take it, just try not to buy into the hype, take daily multivitamins, get lots of vitamin C and invest in a hand sanitizer manufacturer.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
la.indymedia.org...

Dont get it, no reason to. It's a scam, just like life.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join