It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need help on deciding, if I should get the Swine Flu Vaccine???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ansiroth
la.indymedia.org...

THANK YOU! This is the information I am looking for in threads, Star for you

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
At the end of the day, the decision is only made by you.

Do you trust an unknown substance being injected in your body?

Let me rephrase, do you trust a small dosage of Swine Flu being injected in your body? (Because that's what it is, a small dosage of the actual disease)

We all deep down know the answer, so go with your gut feeling.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull
I was whatching the news, and they are giving people dosages of the swine flu vaccine, multiple doses, of the swine flu and seasonal flu vaccine. Now so far no effects are felt by theese people. Is there a chance nothing is wrong with these vaccines, an mabey we are just being a little paranoid? I need some input to reinsure me that i should not get it, if there are going to be problems in the future?? I also saw they had nasal vaccine, that couldn't be safe at all

I know that there have been multiple and multiple and multiple of threads, and fourms talking about this problem. But i really need some reinsurance, becasue
I dont want to get poison injected into me, if it is going to casue problems in the future. Any input would be helpful, thank you.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by Maddogkull]

The answer is: No.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Seems the original OP has a decision to make, that like the rest of us must be made individually. Research the confirmed facts about the vaccine, those who made it, those who offered immunity to them and more importantly check the daily Obituary columns for tell tale signs that H1N1 realy is the grim reaper being quoted by the media and worlds governments.

My own personal decision is made. Made after much research and the instinct to listen to my own alarm bells.

A highly respected and scholarly friend of 86 years old summed the situation up in the following way. She said " The vaccine has many elements to it. Some like mercury are deadly to us, but its the vaccine aspects we dont know that scares me especially with all the breakthroughs in nano technology, virus creation and the blind eye being turned by the health professionals to things like Morgellons disease".

Respects

[edit on 5-10-2009 by captiva]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by grover

Sorry for your conditions but it sounds like got a bad batch of vaccine back in the day and your current prescribed vaccinations are keeping you sick. I don't mean anything personally, just that your testimony adds weight to the argument that vaccines cause illness in the long run. No way to prove it and I doubt there long term studies to back it up. The John Rappoport interview posted one page 1, if real comes to mind.

May you remain healthy and well.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join