It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eight U.S. troops killed in east Afghan battle

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

What, exactly are Egyptians, Saudis, Syrians and other Arabs fighting for in Afghanistan? The 'enemy' who brought them democracy, freedom and would modernize their pos country if given the chance?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by oozyism

So your trying to somehow justify the taking of innocent American sailor's lives by spinning some BS that Bin Laden said?

No firstly don't call them innoncet, they are in the army ready to kill based on instruction. They don't think for themselves. What Bin Laden said? No many people believe what he said, it is Western propaganda VS their propaganda, you decide to chose liars.

Your just as deluded as he is. If your United States citizen, you are a disgrace.

How am I deluded, you have to prove his statements are wild ones then call me deluded.

Regardless, I would humbly suggest taking your feet out of your mouth and putting them at one his training camps. Instead of defending his nonsense on the forums you can try defending it with boots on the ground.

What about you? Have you been to Afghanistan and Iraq? Killed anyone yet? If America comes to New Zealand and try to invade it, I will defiantly fight, just like if Russia comes to America, you will fight. That is the right everyone has.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu
reply to post by oozyism

What, exactly are Egyptians, Saudis, Syrians and other Arabs fighting for in Afghanistan? The 'enemy' who brought them democracy, freedom and would modernize their pos country if given the chance?

Seriously? You can't force your own ideology on others. If you want them to accept your way of life, then you should be willing to accept there way of life, if they tried to force it on you.

What if they come to America and tried to force Sharia on you?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

If New Zealand is overrun by Al-Qaeda and the Taliban, I imagine they would welcome US intervention on their behalf.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

No Justification?

Are lives of United States citizens and military personnel nothing to you? Their deaths are not enough for you?

You justify attacks on US citizens by the deaths of non citizens yet ignore the fact that non citizens caused the deaths of US citizens. Are you too blind to see the problem here.

This is a blood feud and it will not end until we eliminate the threat.

What about the Jihadists? It is called tit for tat.

Read these threads, not American lives matter, all humans are equal:

Has America been Brainwashed

To all American Soldiers

A moment of silence for all the dead Jihadists

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

OK why do they play hide and seek?

Now you admit they play hide and seek.

Because they want to be productive in the fight against the war machine. If they just go in and die, that is not called fighting.

And now you admit they DO give a rats arse about dying.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu
reply to post by oozyism

If New Zealand is overrun by Al-Qaeda and the Taliban, I imagine they would welcome US intervention on their behalf.

LOL nope, we can fight ourselves.

And seriously Taliban and Al-Qaeda is not planning to spread there ideology across the world like America. They only want America to get out of middle east.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

Now you admit they play hide and seek.

When did I say they don't play hide and seek?

And now you admit they DO give a rats arse about dying.

Nope they don't, they give a rats ars about killing the enemy.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by oozyism]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
Do you know the Taliban? You know how they came to power? You know they are not politicians, and I can guarantee they don't lie
Mullah Omar, you know what that means?

They are the left over fragmented part of the mujaheddin after the Soviets left and America stopped supporting them. Most of the Chieftains went back to their territories. The Taliban took power pretty much becuase nobody else wanted it.

They are mostly made up of Foreigners to Afghanistan. Why do you think Pakistan is having such a problem with them? Because when they are not fighting they go home. SWAT anybody?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I was in Iraq 2003 and Afghanistan 2005-2006. Its only a matter of time before I go back.

If I was a kiwi I wouldn't care less about Bin Laden or the US. So how does a kiwi become a fan of Bin Laden and a hater of the US?

link   
reply to post by oozyism

Seriously? You can't force your own ideology on others.If you want them to accept your way of life,

How many Baptist, Catholic, Pentacostal churches have we built over there? How many strip bars have we built over there?

Please show me what ideology we are forcing upon them. What way of our life are we wanting them to accept?

link   
reply to post by oozyism

By your posts, it is clear they have already succeeded.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

I was in Iraq 2003 and Afghanistan 2005-2006. Its only a matter of time before I go back.

If I was a kiwi I wouldn't care less about Bin Laden or the US. So how does a kiwi become a fan of Bin Laden and a hater of the US?

Have you killed any one?

How am I a Bin Laden fan? I am trying to make it fair between the two forces. America can overwhelm any enemy with propaganda, demonizing them. I'm here to find the truth, finding my way through the propaganda of war. They tried to justify both wars with bullsh1t.

They were planing to invade Afghanistan even before 9/11...

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by oozyism

Seriously? You can't force your own ideology on others.If you want them to accept your way of life,

How many Baptist, Catholic, Pentacostal churches have we built over there? How many strip bars have we built over there?

Please show me what ideology we are forcing upon them. What way of our life are we wanting them to accept?

Democracy...

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

You say people have the right to fight to defend themselves if their homeland is attacked, but yet say the United States can't do that very thing.

That makes absolutely no sense.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Democracy...

If the majority of the Tribal chiefs except that then that's none of our collective business. But if everybody is blowing each other up in the name of Allah we will never know if that's what they'll want.

I agree it should not be forced on them. They may never take Democracy that's true. The vast majority of the population also don't want the Taliban either. So where does that leave us?

I say give Democracy a chance and if it falls apart then it was never meant to be.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Do you know the Taliban? You know how they came to power? You know they are not politicians, and I can guarantee they don't lie
Mullah Omar, you know what that means?

They are the left over fragmented part of the mujaheddin after the Soviets left and America stopped supporting them. Most of the Chieftains went back to their territories. The Taliban took power pretty much becuase nobody else wanted it.

The Battle for Kabul, they were fighting for control Massoud Tajik, Hekmatiya a Pashtoon and Rabani, all battling it for control of Kabul.

The Battle for Kabul: April 1992-March 1993

They are mostly made up of Foreigners to Afghanistan. Why do you think Pakistan is having such a problem with them? Because when they are not fighting they go home. SWAT anybody?

Pakistan is fighting because America is paying them to fight. America is planning to double that money, Obama I mean.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

We have plans to invade New Zealand, heck we have CONPLANs to fight the entire planet. In no way, shape or form does that somehow justify the attacks of 9-11.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

You say people have the right to fight to defend themselves if their homeland is attacked, but yet say the United States can't do that very thing.

That makes absolutely no sense.

When did I say that?

Who invaded your country?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The Northern alliance then just fought their own people after the fact?

Come on....you say we are ignorant look in the mirror.
Pakistan is fighting them becuase they are a threat within their own borders. Don't try to shine excrement.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join