It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montana Town Occupied By Private Paramilitary Security Force

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Only in Amerika are the official "Police" actually just rent-a-cops.

Isn't impersonating a Police Officer a MAJOR F---ING CRIME? Pretty sure it is.

The State's Attorney General better look into these shenanigans before somebody gets hurt.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
What the... HELL is "American Police Force"????

Is this yet another hoax?

Haha... ok, here's some funny things about this so called police force:

1. That IS a Serbian coat of arms, which is also on the flag.
2. You bombed Serbia, remember?
3. The so called "captain" (?!) Michael had a funny accent on the phone.
4. Apparently, this thread is old news according to google.

Now I've seen everything... hm.... probably not though

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Isn't 't this a dangerous precedent as more cities around the nation that are strapped for money will be turning into private security forces to "take care of the cities role as police".

To tell you the truth this is looking very dangerous to me.

Having private goons for hired by the city having their own cities to do as they want like littler private run towns, then building fortresses (I mean their own facilities) where they can work and run things like feudal kings.

On the one hand yes I can see the danger, on the other though its not much of a stretch from cities hiring private companies to run/man Fire departments. Thing is if you "hire" a company you can also "fire" them if you want.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jcjace

Yes, I know it's happening everywhere.

Essentially they are selling out to private companies for the short term gain of not having to buy the equipment, but in the long run the private firms will reap huge profits for essentially taking over a percentage of the take for the contracted period - which is often beyond the current sitting government. That puts the private firm in more power than the government for their contract will last beyond those in government.

Of course the good news here in Washington is - all you have to do to get out of photo tickets is deny that you were the driver of the car on that day. While parking tickets go with the vehicle - traffic violations must go with the driver not the vehicle. So, it is a loophole if you don't mind sending in an affidavit that you were NOT the driver during the violation. So, the best way to avoid these if you have a wife or partner is register you vehicles in the name of the other that way you wont be driving the car registered to you and therefor won't be lying when you send in the affidavit saying you weren't the one driving. Another words you wife gets your tickets in the mail & you get hers, but you don't pay them because they are only guessing who the driver might be.

Though I do really hate red light runners - I hate even more the idea that you can't make an occasional mistake without getting a fine in the mail half of which goes into some private entities pocket.

On the other hand - I'd rather get a speeding ticket in the mail rather than dealing with being pulled over, the time wasted, & perhaps being intimidated and searched etc.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
There is another facet of this that no one has really touched on...Lets say this company gets a "force" put together...as a company the personnel are all just average joes so-to-speak...BUT, working in concert with a small city that is willing to lend its authority to this group gives the potential for a "force" of government operators...But maybe they will be the force that stands up to the feds...after all this is happening in Montana.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixDemon

I would like to think that but this is worst case scenario according to eye witness testimony...what is happening here is not anti Fed...

Also, today, one of the main streets in Hardin was completely blocked off and they have been setting up information booths where they are passing out pamphlets with information on this new H1N1 shot.

Last night, the city council voted to disband our sheriff’s department and to bring in a private security company to police the town.

Interestingly, earlier in the day, the mayor when asked in an interview about the privatization of our police department completely denied it and said that would not be done with out a council meeting. Then that evening, a council meeting was held in regards to that very thing. At the beginning of this month, our local prison signed an agreement with the American Police Force which is a subsidiary of a larger private security force that the U.S. used in the Iraq war and Hurricane Katrina.

Yesterday, a convoy of twelve 'blacked out' Mercedes Benz SUV’s were brought into town. They were already painted with Hardin’s colors and ‘Hardin Police Force’ was already painted on them! Hardin’s sheriff’s department will no longer be in operation after the month of October. During October, the Sheriff’s Department is to train this new security force in all the logistics of running the town of Hardin. If you go on the American Police Force site, you might notice that the logo they use is actually a Russian logo. I have been told that the man who came with this new security force as the captain, has a thick Russian accent.

Earlier this month, in an interview in regards to this Hardin prison and the training center that they are planning to build, we were told that seventy five percent of the security officers that were to be trained would be ‘international’.
stevequayle.com...

[edit on 29-9-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
seventy five percent of the security officers that were to be trained would be ‘international’.
fixed

There you go - Giving Ultimate authority in America to non-Americans.

That takes private to a new level - farming out public services to foreign governments.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

Yes, except it is 75 percent international.

And one other incredibly scary thing...

In an interview, the American Police Force security has stated that they will stay here one month to assess the population and then they will make their permanent base here. They said they are scouting out thirty towns in the U.S. but that Hardin is the first. Also, President Obama has authorized and signed a bill for full government funding of the privatization of the police departments throughout the U.S.

stevequayle.com...

So this will creep out and become a web of thirty more cities...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Does anyone know if these SUV's are shiny black with gold emblems on the doors?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
With regard to the troops, and I use the term almost jokingly, them being "international" is very curious. Does this mean they will be bringing people from foreign countries to be trained as police here in the U.S.? Kind of like employees working in the U.S.'s Police Mission program? Or are these, NON U.S. CITIZENS going to be taking up arms and performing law enforcement work here in U.S.A.?

I'm really wanting more details now on this organization.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by hypervigilant

Oh, I get it, alright- the coming of the rule of Big Brother. What if all regular police eventually begin to be replaced by foriegn troops masquerading as private police? Alex Jones tells of this in his "Police State" trilogy of movies. Many of these "cops", he says, are Russian. Think that American police won't turn on their fellow citizens? Someone in the NWO thinks so- & is creating their own backup. Quite frankly, I'm not thrilled by the prospect of thugs from the Soviet Union or some other country that is a police state bashing heads over here.

There is a Native American prophecy that says that this country's police will be replaced by an unjust group of mercenaries called The Brotherhood of the Gun. They will enforce martial law. I wonder!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Deianera

I'm just not sold that this company is necessarily the bad guys...If for no other reason as where they are at...I don't believe Montana would allow anything NWO'ish to grow in it's midst.

Don't get me wrong, there's a lot more of a story here that is being shown yet. Don't we here at ATS have any ATS contacts near there that can dig into this?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

So this will creep out and become a web of thirty more cities...

3400 people is hardly a "city". Sounds to me like they are starting with more rural areas where they are "out of sight" to the bigger populations. Small places are more isolated and can be cut off from outside contact easily, quickly, and without many people having reason to notice.

The "city" is only a couple of miles square, I think. Rural people may not even be aware of anything that's going on in the world.

Where are the other 30 "cities"?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Alethea, I'm slightly offended by your post. I realize you probably didn't mean any offense but look at what you just said.

I come from a City of only 1000 people in California. I can assure you there are a fair percentage of people in that community that are very well informed. Most of the "small town folk" are more in tune with things then people give them credit. And "cutting them off" from the main world would be much more difficult that you think. Not to mention their connetions to friends/allies in rural areas.

I will admit, small citys are more succeptable to strange business deals such as this...I've lived it, I know. But please don't write off the small town folk, they can be more impressive than you think.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
How do we know APF is not a sub of the U.N. Malmstrom Air Force Base is just 5 hrs up the road

en.wikipedia.org...

they have minute men missiles and I have posted before the U.N. will not let us have a civil war on just that note
Im just wondering what other towns they have in mined and their location to other statistic ares

[edit on 29-9-2009 by hillbilly4rent]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
www.examiner.com...

snip>

So what do I think is happening here with American Police Force? I emphasize again that this is opinion, a piecing together of inherent knowledge and publicly available facts, not proof perfect that this indeed what is happening.

We've a small time operator feeding on the scraps and tail end of the Pentagon's logistics chain: the sort of contracts they've been doing look remarkably similar to what one associate of mine was doing a decade ago. There are myriads of these companies out there at the moment, all scrapping to get these small contracts.

They saw that Hardin, Montana, had built this jail but had no prisoners to put into it. The bonds issued to pay for the jail are in default. So, how hard could it be to construct a story that would fly with the Town Manager?

"Yes, yes, we'll sort it all out for you. We've great experience. Don't worry, just sign the contract."

In the tradition of so many of these small companies, it's all about getting the contract first. Worry about how to perform, how to complete the contract, once it's all been signed.

I doubt very much indeed if this bodes well for the filling up of that empty prison with paying convicts.

The one person I might actually feel sorry for is the local newspaper reporter who quit her job to become the press liaison officer for American Police Force on $60,000 a year. I doubt those checks are going to be coming in for all that long darling: you might want to make sure you're still on good terms with your ex-editor.

seems the town is getting scammed or this is the start of something more.

[edit on 29/9/09 by Arkansas]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

This is the term they used...what is more important is they have targeted 30 more citys (or use the word town) but to assume that they will all be small towns, well why assume that?

This is what the eye witness testimony is...
30 more targeted citys...

[edit on 29-9-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Hey look.. the site is back up...

www.americanpolicegroup.com...

policja!

PS: Gotta love the name... click on the "Careers" link and listen to the groovy music with "Serbish undertones"...

[edit on 29/9/2009 by revdrdrsunshine]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
This is much like RoboCop and the corporate owned police department that pretty much owned the city of Detroit, "Omni Consumer Products"..... I wonder if the people that came up with this had recently seen the movie or could it really be going on for real..... It could just be a gag and then again it could be a corporate sponsored experiment to see if it can be pulled off unchallenged by the people in a rural area by the promise of jobs and security from the kind of crime seen elsewhere on television.... I hope that the people of Hardin are able to divert this from happening or at least make enough noise that it is called to the attention of the rest of the world.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Well patriots it seems that our nation either is been taken by the NWO one city at the time, or the NWO is starting to establish their base in the US and foreign military personnel will be amid our population.

So start gathering your weapons because we Americans will have to fight to keep America for our children.

The whole thing is starting to sound like a take over.

And we the people will have no say so and not constitutional rights when it comes to this take over.

Wake up people,we have been sold by our own government.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join