It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India plans to force NASA into accepting the Extraterrestrial presence in moon.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I was referring to Venetian's post whereby he said, "It's common knowledge that there are at least some structures, space craft and beings on the moon".

That statement implies we all know it's true, that there are "at least some [alien] structures", when in fact we do not.

It isn't common knoweldge that there are some structures on the moon because, we have no evidence of such structures, apart from some very dodgy, grain film where people see blurry pixels as towers, shadowy craters as spaceships and other such things that people are convinced contain non-natural aspects.

None of that is fact nor proven, hence why I argued that it isn't "common knowledge".

Now, throwing a ball in the air and watching it fall down does prove gravity exists and gravity (albeit our limited understanding of it) is, common knoweldge.

Aliens and structures on the moon, are not.

[and this wasnt meant as a dig on anyone, by the way]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by flatratebanking!
p.s.: it is of course a ridiculous concept for many, many people that aliens exist on the moon (...)

I appreciate your post, but I think you might be mistaking my demand for higher standards of "journalism" (and I'm using the term loosely here in regards to India Daily) for dismissal of the possibility of extra-terrestrial life on the Moon. Although the notion does indeed sound improbable I don't dismiss any possibility.

What I'm advocating for is substantiated claims and credible sources. India Daily provides neither.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by converge
What I'm advocating for is substantiated claims and credible sources. India Daily provides neither.

For some, neither substantiated claims nor credible sources are necessary. Being told what they want to hear is all the substance and credibility they need.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
During his recent presentation at the Awake and Aware conference, Alex Collier asked the audience to consider how mentorship from ET's could work on this planet.

If you had a hand in designing a Mentorship program, what would it look like, how would it work, what topics would be covered, how would people learn about it and participate?

Let's start a discussion here and encourage our friends and colleagues to participate either online of offline.

Here are some initial thoughts on topics:
- Help us get past the immediate term!
- What are the critical path items for the species?
- Can we get a copy of our operating manual?
- What is built into our spacesuit and how do we access the capabilities?
- How do we access to our true historical records and past life wisdom?
- Basic introduction to mechanics of the Universe
- Basic introduction to beings of the Universe
- How do we contact a mentor and sign up today?

I am curious what other people think. Please share!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Unfortunately, I see all of this as India leveraging their position with the US. Maybe they know something that the US has known for long, maybe they are under public pressure from their probe failing suddenly and them suspecting that the US had something to do with it.

I bet all the data on those instruments first goes to India and then goes to the state that sponsored that instrument (which probably made the disclosure possible). What I am asking is we know that they have all these high resolution pictures why are they not open to the public.. perhaps its just leverage, perhaps the data will be treated like a state secret so they can get the most commercial exploitation out of the moon. They also have to consider their red neighbor which is ahead in the race. India, China and Russia will be setting up moon bases while we fight over giving free health care to all or bailing out large corporations by buying our own promissory notes. All of this also shows that the US is not in control of every thing like we suspect, other countries are achieving parity and are not afraid anymore.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
yes i agree but where could this all be coming from?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Years ago I heard that the USA will never have a base on the moon as there is a life form there, on the dark side of the moon, and that they would never let us stay.....I know, sounds crazy....but........???? also that the moon is hollow? anyone else ever hear about that?
And then there's the book "Dark Moon" by a former NASA guy..he claims one of the astronauts found, and photographed, the head of a robot in a small crater, and the photo is in the book...that they feel thousands of years ago there was a civilization on the moon, etc.....who knows?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I find really amaze how people flag this treath! first the source indiandialy is a very bad source heck this source is use extensivly in allnews from you know who! You are promoting again this same stufff!

My God !! when ATS is going to learn???

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexDJ

I don't care if it came from the Indian Daily, it could have come from the Sun tabloid as far as I'm concerned. The fact is... where does NASA get the IDEA that it has the right to set off a Nuclear Bomb on the Moon?

The Moon does not belong to NASA.

I think NASA should be disbanded and not funded if they set off that atomic bomb on the Moon.

The Moon probably has water and no one has proved otherwise. Why should NASA be allowed to CONTAMINATE the Moon. Some A-hole at NASA has his head up his you-know-what.

The US government needs to stop funding Black Hole Projects and start letting the whistle blowers tell their stories. Whistle blowers are saying that the moon has American Bases on the other side of the Moon and American Bases on Mars. The probability is extremely high that they are telling the truth.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MOTT the HOOPLE

The Bible does as well.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Where did you get the idea that anyone is detonating a nuclear device on the Moon?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Man, it's kinda embarassing for me (being an Indian) to admit but I do again that this news journal is not credible. Unfortunately, when this comes out to be a hoax people will blame this shody news journal and associate that all news journals of India are equally bad and name of the whole Country get's muddy bcoz of that.

Another thing I noted, in their Technology section they have several UFO or other wierd phenomenon related articles for eg:-

1. The UFO navigation interpreted as fluctuations within Quantum Vacuum – no wonder terrestrial science can never see extraterrestrial UFOs

2. Integrated consciousness is a mathematical fractal of infinite dimensional space-time

3.Analysis of human RNA encoding reveals stealth extraterrestrial communication through multidimensional singularities of integrated consciousness
etc.
Source: www.indiadaily.com...

You will not find any sources or evidence in any of those articles to backup what they are talking about.

Also, regarding what the above post says I think it's a bad idea to disband NASA. Infact it should be completely out of interference from Politicians, it should be the scientists who decides the fund and operation of NASA and not congress or any politicians. NASA should be given more funds rather than cutting their funds as it has been happening in recent years. NASA has helped immensly not only in Space exploration but other fields such as medicines, industrial, milltary etc. I can only hope and wish ISRO would be able to take up more advanced and techonological challenges as NASA does in future.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by RussianScientists

Where did you get the idea that anyone is detonating a nuclear device on the Moon?

I believe he's thinking of the LCROSS mission.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by draknoir2]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

p.s.: it is of course a ridiculous concept for many, many people that aliens exist on the moon (...)

I appreciate your post, but I think you might be mistaking my demand for higher standards of "journalism" (and I'm using the term loosely here in regards to India Daily) for dismissal of the possibility of extra-terrestrial life on the Moon. Although the notion does indeed sound improbable I don't dismiss any possibility.

This response is to both you and DoomsdayRex regarding the "credible" journalism question. I have a question for both of you, just out of curiosity which journalism sources do you find to be "credible"?

Again, I'm not saying I give any credit to this article until I do more research on my own but the fact remains that MANY alleged credible journalistic sources may be corrupted by TPTB. So in all reality, who knows what's truly credible anymore. Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by fieryjaguarpaw

India should put a rover on the moon and drive over to that
Alien Base.
Take a picture of the base and put it on their newspaper.
Everybody will just say it's photoshoped but do it anyway.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by noonebutme
reply to post by SaturnFX

I was referring to Venetian's post whereby he said, "It's common knowledge that there are at least some structures, space craft and beings on the moon".

That statement implies we all know it's true, that there are "at least some [alien] structures", when in fact we do not.

It isn't common knoweldge that there are some structures on the moon because, we have no evidence of such structures, apart from some very dodgy, grain film where people see blurry pixels as towers, shadowy craters as spaceships and other such things that people are convinced contain non-natural aspects.

None of that is fact nor proven, hence why I argued that it isn't "common knowledge".

Now, throwing a ball in the air and watching it fall down does prove gravity exists and gravity (albeit our limited understanding of it) is, common knoweldge.

Aliens and structures on the moon, are not.

[and this wasnt meant as a dig on anyone, by the way]

Amen!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I don't think that any earthlink is in a position to verify such things, whether in India or an American Indian! What we do have, though, are signs of "alien" activity not on the lunar surface but above it in the form of films taken by some of the astronauts that went to the moon, and by some shooting film and video through cameras of all kinds and camcorders with some attached to telescopes.

Contrary to the claims put forth by a few individuals in books and on websites, no one has yet to show anything but natural formations on NASA photographs. What they try to show as alien are highly-pixelated photos, blurry photos, highly-cropped blurry photos, but nothing clear in an untouched photo. And never mind Hoagland's "castle", shard, this, that.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobfitz2012
During his recent presentation at the Awake and Aware conference, Alex Collier asked the audience to consider how mentorship from ET's could work on this planet.

If you had a hand in designing a Mentorship program, what would it look like, how would it work, what topics would be covered, how would people learn about it and participate?

Let's start a discussion here and encourage our friends and colleagues to participate either online of offline.

Here are some initial thoughts on topics:
- Help us get past the immediate term!
- What are the critical path items for the species?
- Can we get a copy of our operating manual?
- What is built into our spacesuit and how do we access the capabilities?
- How do we access to our true historical records and past life wisdom?
- Basic introduction to mechanics of the Universe
- Basic introduction to beings of the Universe
- How do we contact a mentor and sign up today?

I am curious what other people think. Please share!

"I am curious what other people think. Please share!"

Silly premise aimed only at unquestioning believers. Will never happen.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by BG43214
Years ago I heard that the USA will never have a base on the moon as there is a life form there, on the dark side of the moon, and that they would never let us stay.....I know, sounds crazy....but........???? also that the moon is hollow? anyone else ever hear about that?
And then there's the book "Dark Moon" by a former NASA guy..he claims one of the astronauts found, and photographed, the head of a robot in a small crater, and the photo is in the book...that they feel thousands of years ago there was a civilization on the moon, etc.....who knows?

Tuesday, June 24, 2008
'Data's Head' image proved fraudulent

Background
=========

In "Dark Mission" and on his web site, Richard Hoagland makes much of a certain rock in the lunar crater called 'Shorty', which was Station 4 of EVA2, Apollo 17. Hoagland presents a retouched photograph of this rock, claiming that it is in fact a technical artifact of a lunar civilization that no longer exists. In the introduction to "Dark Mission" he writes that Apollo astronauts brought back samples of the technology of this defunct lunar civilization "for highly classified efforts at back engineering" [sic, he means reverse engineering]. While not specifically claiming that the Apollo 17 astronauts Cernan and Schmitt actually retrieved the rock from Shorty, he wrote that "they could have". I have refuted that claim previously on this blog, citing five reasons why they could not have. Hoagland's claim that it is an artifact will now be examined and tested.

Skeptical Ed: read the rest at: dorkmission.blogspot.com...
The Emoluments of Mars
This blog is a repository of posts that Mike Bara has refused to allow on the "official" blog associated with the book "Dark Mission", by Bara and Hoagland. We hope the publisher, Adam Parfrey of Feral House, will give some thought to correcting the book in future editions.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain
Man, it's kinda embarassing for me (being an Indian) to admit but I do again that this news journal is not credible. Unfortunately, when this comes out to be a hoax people will blame this shody news journal and associate that all news journals of India are equally bad and name of the whole Country get's muddy bcoz of that.

snipped

You will not find any sources or evidence in any of those articles to backup what they are talking about.

Also, regarding what the above post says I think it's a bad idea to disband NASA. Infact it should be completely out of interference from Politicians, it should be the scientists who decides the fund and operation of NASA and not congress or any politicians. NASA should be given more funds rather than cutting their funds as it has been happening in recent years. NASA has helped immensly not only in Space exploration but other fields such as medicines, industrial, milltary etc. I can only hope and wish ISRO would be able to take up more advanced and techonological challenges as NASA does in future.

I don't think that any intelligent person is going to lump all Indian news journals with one bad seed. Each one is and should criticized individually. Don't sweat it.

As far as NASA, it is an over-funded agency controlled by the military complex (I expect a lot of flak over this) that is wasting tax-payers' hard-earned money. Humans are a war-mongering species and we should not be allowed outside of earth. We have no business whatsoever on Mars or sending probes all over the universe. The money that NASA wastes could be put to better use in learning as much as we can about our home planet.

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join