It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gordon Brown strange handshake in NY 22/9

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

ooohh spooky... you all have no idea what that's all about.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
The man in question is one of the digits of Lord Rothschild's right hand. Sorry I cannot say a name without a clear view of the face.

Some handshakes are legitimate ritual gestures of secret societies, but some of them are simply fake: they enjoy laughing about "the cows" who know nothing.

GBr is one dangerous man. If you saw Torchwood: Children of Men, the interactions of the PM and Ministers includes parts that relate to him.

If you haven't seen Torchwood: Children of Men, see it. While bits and pieces are morphed about, there is a great deal there to inform the seeker after truth.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by shinjiikari2839
Excellent. Did you see the young man approach Gordon (from the top left at about 00:15 seconds) and say something to him? I think it was too short for a name, maybe he just said "to your right" to point out that Gordon should shake hands with him. What is even stranger is that the young man who approached Gordon did not appear to look at the unidentified VIP, he must have known that he was going to be there and said to Gordon that he should look at him. No doubt some cameraman just got fired from his job.

No. Brown clearly has his attention directed to that person by the white-haired gent next to him who waves and acknowledges that person. I doubt the aid had anything to do with it.

As for an interpretation, I can see a bit of "Divide & Conquer" symbolism there. Brown performing the Division and the unconfirmed person providing the Conquering portion of the deal.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
The guy grabbed Brown by the thumb. That stretched his hand more than a regular handshake. The stretch of the hand opened the fingers. Not big deal here. Just a hand trying to survive an awkward shake.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

That's EXACTLY what happened. Two people going for two different "styles" of handshake and the result is the awkward handshake you see. Watch the video again with that in mind.

I believe this to me HALF right. The man with white hair knew where he was and that it was just a friendly encounter with a fellow mason and felt no need for a secret handshake so he went for whatever type of retard handshake that was.

Brown is a simpleton and was like "oo a fellow Mason" and he went all out with the official Master Mason shake.

Brown is not a sharp guy. He made a speech where he said New World order fifty times. Most other politicians are subtle just sneaking it itno speeches and Obama just says "world order" skipping the "new" part. Brown is a goof and when he is told to make a speech and to signal to the controllers that he is on board he goes all out.

This handshake was another example of him going all out. The powers that be probably facepalm when they see Gordon do this amateur stuff.

Beefcake,

I like your posts....always insightful.

It's very true what you say about Brown - he is indeed a simple man. A simpleton in the unflaterring sense.

That fact that he reached the highest office says more about his coniving, self-serving and competitive nature, but still does not take away from the obvious trait of being a simple, if not embaressing man.

The Bank of England dude went for the Mason-yet-cool-shake...yet Brown's capacity to reciprocate is such a manner was totally beyond him.....

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
The guy grabbed Brown by the thumb. That stretched his hand more than a regular handshake. The stretch of the hand opened the fingers. Not big deal here. Just a hand trying to survive an awkward shake.

Hi MAson

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
S&F

In my opinion, the stroke of the hand and connection seem very deliberate and not awkward at all. Definitely something of a secret handshake. Most likely Masonic with Brown as the lower rank.

But hey, we here at ATS knew this all along.......

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I am pretty sure it was a communication of some sort and done on purpose. Have look here and it decodes the meaning of that and similar handshakes.
Questionable Content's Explaination

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

From what I could see, GB did split his ring and middle finger on the inside of this other guys wrist, but the other guy hugged GB's thumb with all his fingers...

Maybe the other guy forgot to split his ring and middle finger around GB's inner wrist...

Yep, I'm starting to think GB has the handshake down but the other dude just forgot and hugged GB's thunb with all his fingers.. Heck, I hope I am making sense...

Good find on the mason handshake..

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
hes blind in one eye incase some of the retards on here dont now, when you only have use of one eye you have no depth perception

maybe he was just shaking his hand

but it cant be that simple can it, i think the hand shake indicates that hes a turdinator

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx2112
reply to post by MR BOB

From what I could see, GB did split his ring and middle finger on the inside of this other guys wrist, but the other guy hugged GB's thumb with all his fingers...

Maybe the other guy forgot to split his ring and middle finger around GB's inner wrist...

Yep, I'm starting to think GB has the handshake down but the other dude just forgot and hugged GB's thunb with all his fingers.. Heck, I hope I am making sense...

Good find on the mason handshake..

no your not making any sense you sound just like an obsessed starwars fan

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smokey420
According to Texe Marrs' Codex Magica that's the "Real Grip Of A Master Mason." So it's just a Freemason handshake, nothing that should surprise anyone on this site.

Good catch, I think that explains it.

Most astronauts are masons anywho.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Just had a peak at the youtube version to see the comments, a few funny ones "Looks like he's getting a thumbjob" being one of my favourites but it's interesting that it's had over 3000 hits in one day despite the uploader misspelling Gordon (Gordan)

Still no definite answer to who the white haired chap is though, unless I missed it, somebody on YT reckoned it was Eddie George, Mervyn's predecessor but sadly his handshaking days are over as he sleeps with the fishes..

B

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
anybody think it could be henry kissinger
secondline

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Ouch, people linking Illuminati, Freemasonry and NWO, in one bunch? How rediculous...

He is most probably just a Freemason. After all, the founders of America were Freemsaons, it's not against any law for government leaders to be part of such organizations.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
sorry whats so special about the freemasons and why does everyone keep saying gordon brown is one

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Hey. I joined ATS just a moment ago to specifically reply to this post. Normally I have just been a passive reader because I often find interesting and thought provoking ideas here. I have found something quite 'thought provoking' in regards to this handshake:

Brown and Bush (dub-ya) doing the same handshake

I don't know why I can't add the image directly into the message body. People would notice it so much easier if I could!

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
hi - welcome aboard! Your pic is already on page 4 of this thread... a nice pic worth repeating though

Did a search on this video last night (sad I know) but it was a bit of an eye opener how many other forums have picked up on this and linking to this thread, most folks seem to be saying pretty much the same it was either an awkward moment due to GBs natural odd manner combined with his visual impairment or that he is Grand Master Flash... still no conclusive answer on who the white haired chap was..

Cheers

B

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifiwupding
ive been going through this site for a while now and im confused to why some people on here see a perfectly normal thing and then start making stupid assumptions, i actualy have a story of my own

i went to get my hair cut today, i get on the bus and the driver winked at me anyway i sit down and i wonder why he winked at me i thought he was a secret agent of some distent planet who has just flown in on a massive ship to meet the secret government that nobody nows anything about then he morphed into a man stole a bus then when i got on he gave me the wink which was the signal to attack the world because he thought i was an alien the same as himself

unfortunately turns out the driver just got something in his eye

i wish the story was true though, oh i now lets believe it anyway on no evidence whatsoever

yes right now i sound how you sound badBERTHA

fool

Not only did you insult someone's intelligence (which is hilarious, considering your post), you can't even make the effort to use punctuation. I won't judge you on that, though. Not too much, anyway. Here's what's actually wrong with your post:

-You claim the OP makes an assumption when, in fact, he only asks questions.
-you provide us with a story that's hyperbolic to the point that it's almost unintelligible.
-After supplying us with such a story, you try to link it to the thread's topic in an attempt to lower the OP's credibility and raise your own (failing quite hard at that, might I add).
-You finish up your post with an unjustified ad hominum. Classy.

Where I on other forums, I'd greet your reply with a picture of something dead and decaying coupled with a barrage of insults. However, seeing as this particular forum is more "SFW", I'll leave you with a simple, "please stop posting."

[edit on 26-9-2009 by An0nym0use]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifiwupding

there are many many levels of freemasonry. you dont think that they work their way up the ladder, just to have a different place to stand in the rituals?

I dont care what any masons say to you, there ARE masonary secrets. they DO hold a stake in world affairs.

and it is linked up to the illuminati.

70 percent of the crap on the internet is bs about them, and most masons i dont think really understand how powerful some members are.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by MR BOB]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join