It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gordon Brown strange handshake in NY 22/9

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Hi all (sorry if this is in the wrong section) - I was watching Sky news this morning and happened to notice an article featuring Gordon Brown nothing particularly unusual about that but it wasn't until I noticed him shaking hands that a rather unusual handshake took place. I recorded it via a handheld camera and edited on the fly so please forgive the amateur footage.

He shook a few peoples hands in a normal style and on spotting a certain white haired chap, he pushed (slightly) his way across the room to shake his hand but grabbed him in a peculiar way (see video) - what's the thoughts? Just a bit of randomness? Some weirdo Masonic (not subtle enough) type thing? Or what?

And who was the chap he was shaking hands with - anyone know?

Interested to hear any thoughts.. cheers

Berth

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Good catch! What kind of handshake is that? It wasn't just a clumsy grasp. There was a definite intention behind that grasp. The white haired guys reciprocal grasp was a sort of closed fist, thumb up while being clasped at the wrist - control???

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Ah I sense an Illuminati type handshake!!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Notice how Brown barges the poor chap out of the way to get to this individual to perform this bizarre handshake. would be interesting to know who it was.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
According to Texe Marrs' Codex Magica that's the "Real Grip Of A Master Mason." So it's just a Freemason handshake, nothing that should surprise anyone on this site.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Yeah totally! Felt bad for the poor chap.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Let me see lemme see.

anyone got a YT link? I can never get ATS media to work for me. There are quite a number of known 'masonic' handshakes. Someone on ATS is bound to know them i'm sure they'll be along shortly.

Edit: knew it wouldn't be long infact they arrived before me.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by sharps]

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

its a master mason handshake. good find!

that was obviously deliberate, he stretched his fingers.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by MR BOB]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sharps

Look at my post above, it is a Mason handshake, at least according to Texe Marrs.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Yep, that's the exact picture from the book.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I''m gonna start a conspiracy that the receiver of the handshake was non other than Lord Rothschild. It's the white hair

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Smokey420

Thanks that's interesting, I can't say that I know much about Freemasonry, other than it's pretty rife in Scotland, my initial thoughts were it must be something like that but when I mentioned it to my work colleagues they reckoned that the Masonic handshake would be much more subtle. None of us are masons (all Tims
) so a bit ignorant to the facts..

Cheers

B

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Smokey420

yes you got there first but.

your post was not there when i made a reply.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Great find and thread so far. It is indeed quite obvious that Gorden Brown is a Freemason, although now that I know of it for sure my view on freemasonry has dropped to an all time low, maybe they are "evil" after all

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

I'm not trying to be the first or anything, just verifying what you said.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Clairaudience

What's interresting is that Gordon Brown knew he could shake the hand of M. Rothschild in such a way.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nimrod
reply to post by Clairaudience

What's interresting is that Gordon Brown knew he could shake the hand of M. Rothschild in such a way.

I was joking about the Rothschild thing. I have no idea who the receiver was, just showing how easily a conspiracy can be made.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Great find s & F

kind of a mean avatar though

So what does the shake mean? That they're both masters?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
is there anyway we can find out who the reciever was?
He must of been important for Gordon to actually MOVE HIS ARSE FOR ONCE AND DO SOMETHING!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Hm As far as I can see it should be Mervyn King (Governor, Bank of England) who is shaking hands with Mr. Brown.

Mervyn King meeting with Gordon Brown

Both are known to attend Bilderberg Group meetings... interesting....

<<   2  3  4 >>

join