It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru.. Was it a spaceship?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Nibiru is also know as “the Ferry” or the “Planet of the crossing” or the sumerian “Winged planet” there is also a symbol from ancient sumeria of the winged planet.

Did the Anunnaki come to Earth from a spacecraft? This would explain why the people looking for a planet can't find it, simply because it isn't there, we could assume Nibiru was a mothership, a huge ship, a ship so big when it entered the earths atmosphere the ground shook and sky let on fire,

"20:18 And all the people saw the thunderings, and the lightnings, and the noise of the trumpet and the mountain smoking: and when the people saw it, they removed, and stood afar of."

14:24 And it came to pass, that in the morning watch the Lord looked unto the host of the Egyptians through the pillar of fire and of the cloud, and troubled the host of the Egyptians

19:18 And Mount Sinai was altogether on a smoke, because the Lord descended upon it in fire: and the smoke thereof ascended as the smoke of a furnace, and the whole mount quaked greatly. 19 And when the voice of the trumpet sounded long, and waxed louder and louder, Moses spake, and God answered him by a voice.

These quotes are trying to say that whenever the Lord appeared usually there was fire and smoke.

Such a big and important craft must have needed protection, not from us, but who know what other races wanted in on Earth.

Yhovas Army

And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, there stood a man over against him with his sword drawn in his hand: and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, Art thou for us, or for our adversaries? 14 And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the Lord am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my lord unto his servant?
A high-ranking member of the Army of Yhovah hovering over him confronts Joshua.

Judges 5:20 They fought from heaven; the stars in their courses fought against Sisera.
Unclear as to significance but this verse seems to be talking about a stellar battle, the other races trying to invade Earth maybe?

1 Chronicles 12: 22 For at that time day by day there came to David to help him, until it was a great host, like the host of God.

Nehemiah 9:6 Thou, even thou, art Lord alone; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee.
The army of the sky pays homage to Yhovah the creator and protector of all the skies.

Weopons of the Gods

19:35 And it came to pass that night, that the angel of the Lord went out, and smote in the camp of the Assyrians an hundred fourscore and five thousand: and when they arose early in the morning, behold, they were all dead corpses.
185,000 Assyrians killed overnight.

1:10 And Elijah answered and said to the captain of fifty, If I be a man of God, then let fire come down from heaven, and consume thee and thy fifty. And there came down fire from heaven, and consumed him and his fifty.
A beam of light comes down and vaporizes the company.

More interesting bible quotes.

The platform harassed the Egyptian army. (Exodus 14:24)

The lord ascended on Mount Sinai with great lights beaming into the night sky, shaking the mountain greatly and broadcasting very loud sounds with increasing volume. (Exodus 19:18 -20, 20:18)

People were fearful of the vehicle. (Exodus 20:18)

The platform/cloud hovers above the group for days, months and even up to a year. (Numbers 9: 22)

The cloud takes off and lands. (Numbers 10:11-12)

Hope this opened up some peoples minds.

I personally dont think all the ancient people made us what they saw, i believe Jesus was real, and god was real.
But it think they were most likely another far advanced race of aliens.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
No it was a planet. Planet X = Nibiru. Google is your friend!

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

I tend to belive your theory more then any other theory out there. There is proof that the Earth is more then 10,000 years old. There is proof that different types of man walked this Earth, all that we are missing for modern man is "the mising link" I think you will find that in the "Gods" of ancient times and yes even the bible. In the Ancient days anyone who came down from they sky had to be a god, who else could it be? While I have no evidence to back this up it is a thought for all to think about.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I like this theory!

Did you read through the whole bible to come across those verses?

star + flag

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Star and Flag!!

I've always felt Nibiru is the planet, which today scientist call Planet X....

I have seen it referenced to being the name of the mothership, tho...but interesting theory...

I have been trying to get people to understand and see that the bible is true....it is talking about extraterrestrial beings tho...the Annunaki...

When you read it after learning of Nibiru and the Annunaki, it makes so much more sense and logic than the popular 'fairy tale' magical humans version.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Nibiru as we know it today is a modern interpretation of ancient legend. Planet? Mothership? Meteor? It's merely looked upon through our cultural lense. It could have been anything... even a tall story!

IRM

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

Well that really helped this thread along, hours of toiling over google and its masterful works led you to this conclusion?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
What happened to this planet??? wasn't it supposed to collide with us or something by now?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
S & F

I have the same thoughts regarding many ancient religious texts referring to "lightning striking down from the sky" and "great booming blasts from the heavens". Why is it that when asked about the location of Heaven, the land of God, 99% of people subconsciously point straight up to the sky?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by tomfrusso

Nothing, if it was a spacecraft it simply left earth and went back home.

And why has this been moved to skunkworks? It took me ages to type it all out.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

The ancients never reffered to it as "Planet X"

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Amazing theory S&F!

this does open my eyes to the bible being more important than we thought.. no wonder we are taught the newer stuff so we don't read into this..

question is.. where are these "Gods" and "Angels" now? Do you honestly believe that the Nibiru mothership will return to earth for whatever reason?

quite creepy to think about though

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

The Earth is at least 4.4 billion years old
i don't know where you got that ridiculous number from.. unless you mean Modern Man?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

No, Nibiru is a fictional invention of Zechariah Sitchin. Although the word did exist in old Mesopotamian texts in reference to what we today call the planet Jupiter.

That's it. Period.

(Sitchin's fictional account may have in part been based on the classic 1951 film When Two Worlds Collide in which Earth is destroyed in a collision with the giant planet Bellus)

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Not to long ago there were posts on ATS about being able to see this "planet" with the naked eye. It was supposed to pass us by or something. Also, I remember people called "annuki"? or something were supposed to come down and rescue us from ourselves....

W-T-F?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Judges 5:20 They fought from heaven; the stars in their courses fought against Sisera.
I think that the most logical interpretation of this dialogue is that 'it was fated to pass as in his horoscope'.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
good theory
i think aliens exist and there is ALLLLLLOT more to history than we can possibly imgaine... if indeed it is a mothership like you claim, then we are likely creations of another race, placed her for some reason.. this planet has alot of secrets we have yet to discover. .. also i find that the bible is very mysterious, the predictions and stories it tells are really interesting... i personally think they way things are going, with the world going down the toilet an all, alein disclosure, end times,nibiru 2012, total chaos coming, war and everything else that could happen, i think alot of the answers we need will come soon....

i hope
just make sure your around when they are revealed

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Star and Flag.

I must say.......your theory does make sense. Only time will tell.
Eventually, the truth will all come out.

Something tells me that we as a civilization aren't far from the great "unveiling".

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by tomfrusso

Well Hogwarts Castle will soon be real, so who knows?

It is worrying though when so many people are unable to tell fiction from reality .....

Nibiru - a large inhabited planet on a 3,600 year eliptical orbit - is as real as the Klingons, Narnia and Toyland. But less realistic than all 3 (I mean, the inhabitants live 3,600 years longer than humans because their planet has a 3,600 year orbit
)

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The idea is that humans were breeding too fast, and the gods felt threatened, hence causing the great flood to kill a big slice of the population, except some gods disagreed and helped noah build the ark with the help of angels (aliens). The god in the old and new testament are two different people. Thats the idea anyway.

<<   2 >>

join