It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Rockefeller & Co. President found dead in car, AP says

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

Touche...

Maybe I should have elaborated on my comment just a little bit... I apologize for being vague in my first post.
I retract my over dramatic hypothetical headline that I posted. I should have not implied that a conspiracy theorist would have had the means to do this if it was done intentionally. And I also agree, may he rest in peace.

With that being said, I think that the suggestion of watching our financial markets closely in a few other forums on ATS, should be heavily considered.
We need to watch for "finger pointing". Something is definitely happening.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I have a different take on this...

I believe all of them were killed by little people they had screwed and destroyed financially. All of them meaning the other recent financial elite 'suicides' as well.

TPTB do not want little people to get the idea that they can go around killing off their elite wealthy masters, so they made up the suicide stories to prevent lookalike killings in the future.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by GigaloCool]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I'd say the likely answer to this mystery is that he had some accounts with UBS which are being turned over to the government. Maybe the amount in there made claiming amnesty with the IRS unfeasible or would expose even bigger problems so he offed himself.

Or his wife was doing the poolboy and that was just too much for him to handle these days.

Or something else going on. I say 'something else' wins when this news becomes a weekly headline.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Wow.

You'd think if he suffered from depression that his fat salary and bonuses could afford him top-quality mental therapy.

You don't get to his level of hierarchy if you are mentally unstable or if you have any human emotions such as "remorse". Even if this guy screwed something up and lost billions, you think for a second he gives a #$@%?

He'd be granted his golden parachute and let go to live happily ever after. No way. This guy was removed from the equation by those who control the formula.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
He probably lost a boat load of money and said screw this I do not want to go to prison. Offed himself because he is not a man and cannot stand up for his irresponsibility. Karma will get each and every one of those SOB's.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
One thing with absolute certainty, he wont be testifying before a grand jury. Instead, his case was sent straight to "Higher Authority" for adjudication

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
When it comes to knowing too much (ie: anything at all) about someone elses doings. I have two words to explain this scenario....

GOOD-FELLAS

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Hmmm... I wonder if he knew something and one of his "friends" committed his suicide for him or if perhaps he occupied a slot on someone's list of those awaiting trial by Common Law and his name has now ben crossed off?

In Taxachussetts handguns must be permitted for purchase, licensed for ownership and a permit is needed to carry so... (they apparently missed the "Shall Not Be Infringed" doohicky in the constitution) Where's the weapon and what's its legal status?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Doesn't sound like something a Christian would do, so I'm guessing he probably didn't know the Lord....

My experience with businessmen who are successful is kinda like the show Sharks. When they screw you, "it's just business."

So, I'm guessing that when he or someone else pulled the trigger, do you suppose they were thinking "it's just business?"

I say bring love and understanding and honesty back to America. We need a more compassionate business clime. The way things are going, based on greed and cold-hearted bast*****s, it can go on forever and be expected to do well. I suppose the good guys in the mix are the "salt" of the earth, keeping the system together.

Say a prayer for his family. Money is not everything. Someone loved him. I hope.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by Jim Scott]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dickbar

I'm curious to know...why are the media outlets only just starting to report on this story? It's Tuesday and this happened on Sunday afternoon.

Patrick Swayze died and within an hour the world knew about it.
Not that McDonald was a celeb or anything but you'd think it would have gotten more coverage...ahh wait...Rockefeller....yes that must be it. Downplay the coverage so it won't raise too many eyebrows....

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by merkaba93
Hmmm... I wonder if he knew something and one of his "friends" committed his suicide

I would have to agree with this line of thinkin
I have no doubt at all that one of the Rockenchild family payed someone to shut him up because of what he knew, or was going to reveal to the world, or, may already have. Common law is for republics, Admiralty law is for democracy's. We live in a democracy, haven't you seen the gold border around the flag?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by GigaloCool

I believe all of them were killed by little people they had screwed and destroyed financially. All of them meaning the other recent financial elite 'suicides' as well.

I have to disagree with you. What prevents me from sharing your point of view is the MSM.

Have you notice, whenever a big fish turns out dead, the MSM is so quick to jump into the 'it was a suicide' or 'it was an accident' bandwagon? and whenever a 'nobody' turns out dead the MSM plays the opposite? meaning that they give you all kinds of bull# and special coverages on all of the major networks. They never tell you it was a suicide until the investigation has been completed.

How can they be so quick to determine it was a suicide? High profile death like this are always killed right of the bat. Just check how many financial guys have been turned out death in the past year and you'll se what I mean.

Why does the MSM media do not cover the dead of James S. McDonald, head of investment-management firm Rockefeller & Co. and a board member of NYSE Euronext, just like they're covering the death of Yale University graduate student Annie Le ?

I truly believe they don't want to go there ... and they don't want to go there for a reason.

Please corrct me if I'm wrong

EDITED: Spelling

[edit on 15-9-2009 by joscarfas]

[edit on 15-9-2009 by joscarfas]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Ohhhh Rockefeller.....I misread that and got all excited and thought it said Rothchilds.

Sounds like he was a player for the PTB, won't be missed.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by x2Strongx
I say good riddance...

Another person that valued money over human life is now gone.

Wait. Are you upset that he (in your own mind) steals money from people?

So by you saying good riddance, wouldn't you be just as bad as this man because apparently you value money over his life as well?

Now, this is saying if he actually steals your money, which can be argued further but isn't necessary.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by joscarfas

I think you are on target with my point. The MSM, as we all know, works for TPTB and will always do what they are told. The MSM was told not to give these killings any more press then they had to, and when they did, the story was 'suicide'.

It all goes back to the same reason - TPTB and the MSM that work for them do not want the average people to know that the first shots in a revolution have been taken. They do not want people to know that average people who have had enough have begun to assassinate TPTB.

If this theory is correct there would undoubtedly be many many copycats - if the MSM reported it as such. The levy is breaking and they know it, they now are buying time.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by GigaloCool
reply to post by joscarfas

I think you are on target with my point. The MSM, as we all know, works for TPTB and will always do what they are told. The MSM was told not to give these killings any more press then they had to, and when they did, the story was 'suicide'.

It all goes back to the same reason - TPTB and the MSM that work for them do not want the average people to know that the first shots in a revolution have been taken. They do not want people to know that average people who have had enough have begun to assassinate TPTB.

If this theory is correct there would undoubtedly be many many copycats - if the MSM reported it as such. The levy is breaking and they know it, they now are buying time.

Not saying that couldn't be, but I highly doubt he was killed by someone tired of TPTB. He probably saw something in the financial books he wasn't supposed to see....followed the money and made a shocking discovery. Or, perhaps he knew all along and this man finally grew a conscience as to what Rockefeller 'invests' in and went looking where he shouldn't so he can divulge that information to a public channel. In any event, we'll never know.

However, the cracks in the dam are evident. We know what they know and they know what we know and we know that they know....or something like that.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by PenandSword]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
maybe his wife was habing an affair, a little mundane but possible, he would have been heavily stressed over the last few months maybe it got to him. maybe he actually had a heart and blamed himself for some of worlds current troubles. maybe he screwed a rent boy and someone was blackmailing him, money doesn't make you happy life does, being stuck in an office 16/7 trying to sort out someone elses crap sounds pretty depressing to me

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I just don't buy that all of these people who made a career out of raping the average person 'suddenly' felt bad and then shot themselves.

You need to wake up people and realize that you are thinking with a different set of thoughts then these types have. The idea of them feeling bad for you is as alien as a stoner feeling bad for the cow after picking up a sack of White Castles at 3:00 am with a hard case of the munchies.

These people do not think like you, feel like you, act like you, or care for you. You are nothing to them and will never be any more.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by x2Strongx
I say good riddance...

Another person that valued money over human life is now gone.

Another person whom values resentment over compassion...

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Kinda reminds me of the old "Vince Foster-Clinton assisted suicide" story. Uh.... er....., we do remember Vince Foster, don't we?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join