It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Rockefeller & Co. President found dead in car, AP says

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Scorcha Faal? No, that would be the Snuffleupagus' death squads that take out "people in the know". No credibility whatsoever. Search ATS for "hoax queen" to see some examples (other than her own work).
Yep, seen some of her work. She defiantly has a creative talent. A internet search brings up even more hoax material.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
This appears related.

Weishaupt also recruits 2,000 paid followers including the most intelligent men in the field of arts and letters, education, science, finance, and industry. They are instructed to follow the following methods in order to control people:

1) Use monetary and sex bribery to obtain control of men already in high places, in the various levels of all governments and other fields of endeavour. Once influential persons have fallen for the lies, deceits, and temptations of the Illuminati they are to be held in bondage by application of political and other forms of blackmail, threats of financial ruin, public exposure, and fiscal harm, even death to themselves and members of their families.

That is excerpted from The History of the House of Rothschild by Andrew Hitchcock.

Here's a link to more of that if you're interested.

The History of the House of Rothschild

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Its amasing theses days how easy it is to make murder look like suicide.The cia is one organisation that is very good at thoses methods.This could be the case.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by x2Strongx
I say good riddance...

Another person that valued money over human life is now gone.

x2

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by StoneGarden

You are probably right, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was as you have stated, he was about to be prosecuted or turn states evidence on others and someone did him in..... .

Quite a few of these guys are coming up dead....that tells me a lot, that something is coming down. Of course, Pres. Obama just made that speech yesterday, telling Wall Street, AIG, and the Banks and they are pushing for insight into who, what and where the first issue of TARP monies went.....that Bush gave out.... the party is over...no more business as usual. So it will be curtains for some of them. The FBI stated earlier this year, they have about 80 investigations going involving Wall Street, SEC and other Bernie Madoff types. I bet by the time SHTF, there will other ponzie schemes that will make Bernie Madoff look like nothing.

Yep...not surprising.....as it was probably another Bernie Madoff ponzi scheme about to be exposed. After seeing what happened to Bernie Madoff, they would rather die, than to end up with 150 years in jail, family stripped of all properties etc. Also, no life insurance for his widow. . sucide is not covered in life insurance policies.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
I wonder what secret's he is taking with him to the grave?

All the best ones.

"The evil that men do lives after them; The good is oft interred with their bones..."

...so let it be with McDonald.

- Lee

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

Well now. At first I thought about the 9/15 tax deadline, but they printed he was found on Sunday. This is Tuesday and they are just now reporting on it? Can't wait to see what you guys come up with on this one.

Gee Massachusetts has a handgun ban!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Of course I've known 2 folks personally found dead in cars that were later found to have been shot. They get in the car with a gun, make you drive there, shoot you in the head and put the gun in your hand.

Yes I very much doubt this was "suicide" I am acquainted with at least six murderers only one of whom was convicted and sent to jail, one walked and the rest weren't even caught. Three of the murders were "accidental death" or "heart attack" one of the "heart attacks" was 27 years old and had pissed off someone I know who had killed before. The other had caught an arsonist trying to burn his place down a couple days before he died and beat the crap out of the guy. That one was connected to the burning of the Rockingham NH race track, and involved fixing of races.

I am getting very cynical in my old age

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by GigaloCool

I have a different take on this...

I believe all of them were killed by little people they had screwed and destroyed financially. All of them meaning the other recent financial elite 'suicides' as well.

TPTB do not want little people to get the idea that they can go around killing off their elite wealthy masters, so they made up the suicide stories to prevent lookalike killings in the future.

Yes I was thinking about this possibly happening a couple of weeks ago. The bankers crashed the financial system in 1929 to 1933 and walked off with the pot of gold and a lot of other property besides. They have set up the same swindle and plan to pull it off again.

"In FDR, My Exploited Father-in-Law, Col. Curtis B. Dall, who was a broker on Wall Street at that time, writes of the Crash, "Actually it was the calculated ‘shearing’ of the public by the World Money-Powers, triggered by the planned sudden shortage of the supply of call money in the New York money market." Overnight, the Federal Reserve System had raised the call rate to twenty percent. Unable to meet this rate, the speculators’ only alternative was to jump out of windows..... "

The banks lent billions to speculators then collapsed the house of cards and collected all the assets used for collateral. Remember all the "leveraged buyouts in the last few decades? The Bankers used the same method in the 1920's. " ....three international swindlers, The Van Sweringen brothers, Samuel Insull, and Ivar Kreuger.... pyramided billions of dollars worth of securities to fantastic heights... Insull piled up public utility holdings throughout the Middle West, which the banks got for a fraction of their worth""

Both J.P. Morgan and Kuhn, Loeb Co. had "preferred lists" of men to whom they sent advance announcements... The men on these lists were notified of the coming crash, and sold all but so-called gilt-edged stocks, General Motors, Dupont, etc. The prices on these stocks also sank to record lows, but they came up soon afterwards..."

The quotes are from Eustace Mullins SECRETS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE: The London Connection www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Eustace Mullins is not some tin foil hat type but a professional researcher:

By Eustace Mullins

Dedicated to two of the finest scholars of the twentieth century

GEORGE STIMPSON

and

EZRA POUND

Who generously gave of their vast knowledge to a young writer to guide him in a field which he could not have managed alone.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

I wish to thank my former fellow members of the staff of the Library of Congress whose very kind assistance, cooperation and suggestions made the early versions of this book possible. I also wish to thank the staffs of the Newberry Library, Chicago, the New York City Public Library, the Alderman Library of the University of Virginia, and the McCormick Library of Washington and Lee University, Lexington, Virginia, for their invaluable assistance in the completion of thirty years of further research for this definitive work on the Federal Reserve System.

www.apfn.org...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

Living a life of madness and inflicting pain amongst the rest of the world tends to bring amongst suicidal tendencies.

One less coward we have on this planet.

I lived with one of these b@$TRDS (my brother) he was absolutely brilliant (IQ over 200) and evil as they come. He was NOT human. I ended up talking to not one but three psychologists about him ALL said the identical thing[ "he was cold centered", incapable of feeling any human emotions and if I did not get away from his influence he would "break me"

Power and Money is their gods and manipulation and pulling wings off flies the way they get their Jollies.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

John perkins you are a shining light of truth, though before you were a scumbag evil tramp, everyone deserves a chance though lol..... A must See if this story interests you, and especially if it suprises you!

For those who prefer to read the links are
www.lewrockwell.com...
www.democracynow.org...

JOHN PERKINS: Basically what we were trained to do and what our job is to do is to build up the American empire. To bring – to create situations where as many resources as possible flow into this country, to our corporations, and our government, and in fact we’ve been very successful. We’ve built the largest empire in the history of the world. It's been done over the last 50 years since World War II with very little military might, actually. It's only in rare instances like Iraq where the military comes in as a last resort. This empire, unlike any other in the history of the world, has been built primarily through economic manipulation, through cheating, through fraud, through seducing people into our way of life, through the economic hit men. I was very much a part of that....

Q. How closely did you work with the World Bank?
JOHN PERKINS: Very, very closely with the World Bank. The World Bank provides most of the money that’s used by economic hit men, it and the I.M.F.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Of course, with a man in his position, people will buy the suicide story. He was an evil leech of a man (God rest his soul). People will draw parallels to bankers throwing themselves out of their penthouse windows during the depression era.

It was the little guy and the speculators who borrowed from the banks who dived out windows. The bankers got all the assets. Eustace Mullins, member of the staff of the Library of Congress, sets out the truth based on his research HERE

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dickbar
Massachusetts investigators say James S. McDonald, president and chief executive of investment management firm Rockefeller & Co., has died of an apparently self-inflicted gunshot wound.

www.fox6now.com...

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9/15/2009 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Yeah, and now the G20 can proceed as planned. Look for a few more US oligarchs to go down. Happened in Russia a few years back in the same manner, 8 of 'em within a couple of months.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I Hope the deaths of those mofo have something to do with disclosure , I give this two thumbs up!
4 Deaths

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by x2Strongx
I say good riddance...

Another person that valued money over human life is now gone.

Only, no doubt, to be replaced by another such being. May be a case of better the devil you know.

Is it just the same thread bouncing around, back and forth, or have there been a number of these CEO types dying of late? Could be high level power struggles rather than any need to keep secrets from getting out. Surely the quickest way to get into a particular position at that level would be to off the guy who's power you want.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
"Jeffry Picower, 67, was found unconscious in his pool at his Palm Beach, Florida, home, Palm Beach police said. He was pronounced dead at a hospital. Police said they are investigating his death using "standard operating procedure in any drowning.""

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join