It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nobody believes anyone anymore..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Nobody believes anyone anymore..

What has happened to us as a people? When did we stop seeking truth, and the willingness to listen to others and what they have to say? If there is evil in the world and I believe there is, its plan from the beginning had to include the creation of this mistrust we have towards each other as a people. So I have to thank God for sites like this and its members who are seeking out truth.

Looking forward to the ATS experience and hoping you will see and believe

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
When Mr. IHaveTheAnswers throws his sales pitch how I can learn the secrets and the truth with his new DVD for only 29.95 and Bracelets half off at 19.95.

I don't trust or believe anyone trying to sell me anything and there's a lot of charlatans out there lately.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by Zenlike]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Zenlike

I agree.. The truth is free.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I know what your saying, and dont know exactly where to stand on it, I mean after all we cant just believe everything were told, but I think its gotten to the point now where we have no trust really in anything, I cant trust the media, I cant trust the government, I cant trust what they teach in schools , who are we to believe, who are we to listen to when everything is now so mixed up. Thats why I feel like all I can do as an individual is share my perspective on things, share my factual experiences and any evidence i have to show, use common sense and logic when observing or researching anything,( well actually we should use common sense and logic all the time )
and most of all keep an open mind, just not to open, there is a very fine line that is easy to cross when it comes to an open mind. and even using these tools we still all have to come to our own belief , our own decision , what we truly believe in our heart to be true, but at the same time I think a lot of us make a judgement and keep it in concrete , instead of being more fluid, more adaptable with our beliefs. by making our judgements , perspectives, or beliefs in stone we leave no room for growth or progress in our journey for the "truth" . which I guess leads to another question, is there only one truth, or do we all have to find our own?
I know thats kind of off this topic , sorry,. but to the the op Ive been thinkin about this the past few weeks a lot, who do we believe? and why do we push eachother away when we are confronted with new knowledge that contradicts our own? human nature? good thread

PS yeah I agree with the other poster also, if you have to pay for it , its not the type of knowledge we are trying to find. at least not the kind im looking for.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by KommonKnowledge]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by KommonKnowledge

I have to agree that it is a fine line. Suppose you knew the truth about some particular subject so important to the overall truth we seek as a people and you set out to write a book to share that information. Would you charge for it? Of course if someone wanted a copy for their personal library it should be available for purchase, but the truth should also be available at no charge from the author via electronic file to anyone who requests it at no charge. I believe anyone who sets out in search of the truth and has any chance of finding it and sharing it must understand this.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by KommonKnowledge

Thanks for the flag.. I'm new on ATS and you made me research this feature. Thanks again

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
There is only one thing I trust, paradox.

my signature explains:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusVine

to answer your question If like you said I had undeniable proof of a subject on the level of importance you are talking about, absolutely not, I would definitley not charge for any of it, This is also a hard question to answer, I mean I say I wouldnt charge for it now but when one is put in the position to make money, it would be hard for me, were always struggling from day to day, oh how I would love to be able to take care of my family and make it so we dont have to ever worry again about having money for food, water, or gas to get to work, I think I came up with a good answer< at first I would just make the proof and everything available to all who want it for free, I would get it out as soon as possible and hopefully succeed before I get assassinated and the information is suppressed , I would later on write a book on how everything came to be and hopefully be able to make a little bit of money for my time being spent in fear of a round going through a window and then my head, dont mean to be gruesome but , i think if you really did have some kind of evidence, or undeniable proof, there would most certainly be someone trying to kill you and the proof. another thing though is do you think a book and pictures would be sufficient to get the word out? I remember people saying the only way ill ever believe in aliens is if they land on the front lawn of the whitehouse< now I even doubt that, that would make people believe, it would instantly be put off as something, a hoax or whatever, or holograph, it seems to be getting to the point where we wont believe anything until its at our front door, is that a good thing or a bad thing?? well i can think of reasons why its both, and im sure you can to, its just really wierd, you can get really deep into this topic,. to further answer the pay for info question, I could see why if someone really had this info they would definitely need some financial support behind them before they could come out with the info or they will surely be suppressed and the info wouldnt get out. but at the same time people like alex jones or glen beck to name a few not that im a hater of either nor a follower , just that they make money off of propaganda like shirts and stuff or books, that dont really have any life changing truths in it. I dont know its really hard to explain where im at with it, hope you get what im trying to say though.

I was just using aliens as an example, it could be anything.

peace

[edit on 9-9-2009 by KommonKnowledge]

new topics

top topics

join