It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Sheen "interviews" President Obama

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake
Reuters picked up the story

Reuters: Alex Jones Show- Charlie Sheen requests interview with Obama about 9/11

AUSTIN, Texas, Sept. 8 /PRNewswire/ -- According to syndicated talk show host Alex Jones, actor and television star Charlie Sheen has publicly requested a meeting with President Barack Obama to urge him to reopen the official investigation into 9/11; in light of the fact that the majority of the 9/11 Commission members have now publicly gone on record to express their conviction that the government agreed to lie about the official story. Sheen will appear live on The Alex Jones Show on Wednesday and Friday to discuss the content of his "20 Minutes With The President" piece and how he plans to move forward with this exciting new initiative. You can listen free here or subscribe to prison planet.tv to watch live streaming video.

Reuters did not publish this! This is a news release sent to Reuters by Alex Jones...They get these all the time from everywhere. Show me an article written by MSM. I doubt anyone cares much what Charlie Sheen says, including Obama.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by HowlrunnerIV

Thanks for not being a lame numbskull spook about it.
The link had the Reuters logo attached.
To bad everybody so concerned with me and Reuters.
Good way to not address the content of the letter.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

Charlie Sheen addresses the President about 9/11 in a special video message, shortly after releasing his "20 Minutes with the President," specifically addressing 20 key points that need to be answered by a truly independent investigation.

Sheen's message is a call to action, not only for President Obama to address the pertinent issues, but for activists everywhere to pressure their representatives and leaders, wherever they may be, to 'be on the right side of history' and take back the country through peaceful revolution and true grassroots dissent.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel
Show me an article written by MSM. I doubt anyone cares much what Charlie Sheen says, including Obama.

The MSM is writing articles about it alright, but not articles that cast Sheen in a good light, or renew any interest in 9/11. They are basically laughing at him and his fantasy interview, referring to his drug addiction, his hooker problem, and his wild beliefs about 9/11 being the icing on the cake, and how that belief was grounds for putting a restraining order against him...

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I agree with you I notice that ever since Alex pulled that stunt all of the infowars and prisonplanet comment boards are shut off or under very close tight grid control that us guests can no longer post there.

I've had it with Charlee Sheen and Alex Jones! I've been his fan for years and years and now hes starting to piss me off even though he never has

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Subscription canceled.

No more idiocy from Market Junky Jones.

Almost ashamed to admit that I had one. Got teh video that I was after though. Probably as more hyperbole in there than you can shake a stick at.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by RoofMonkey]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

That's right. I addressed the content of your post. The content that included you claiming to know things, but being unable to comprehend what was written.

Particularly that crap about costing trillions.

We're concerned with you and Reuters because you were unable to understand the answer to your question.

Beefcake said Reuters were carrying the story on the wire. He was told they were not. You then queried that and were told Reuters were not carrying the story.

You proceeded immediately to continue the lie that Reuters were carrying the story.

You asked if Reuters had "picked it up". More than once. You were told they had not. More than once.

As you were unable to ascertain whether Reuters had or had not destributed this as a factual story and were asking others for the answer, I gave you the tools to do so for yourself. You clearly had no clue what Reuters is (beyond being a news-service) or how it works. I also gave you that information.

But, hey, I'd hate to be lame, a numbskull or, apparently, in the paid employ of the Central Intelligence Agency, Secret Intelligence Service, Mossad or Committee for State Security...

Next time, try waiting for the answer to your question and then read it before you carry on shouting from the rooftops. Just my suggestion.

Also, try checking your u2u inbox occasionally. You might have foung the mass u2u explaining to the IT-savvy why Jones' explanation of crashed, off-site servers being to blame is, let's be charitable, dubious at best...

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
My gut tells me Charlie and Alex overshot their mark. Bad planning and review. All offense and no defense.

Well, the Truthers are going to have to get use to being discredited by whackos just as the Disclosure folks have been since the dawn of the UFO movement, or the day of the term flying saucer was coined in '47. Its life, get use to it.

And don't make me repeat myself.

edit sp

[edit on 9/12/2009 by Matyas]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

Greetings Adrenochrome! This very thread has brought me out of my hermit stage I have been within for some time now here on ATS..
I find myself now a days doing much more reading than posting..

I personally don't hold anything against you for making a thread that was misleading and turned into a hoax..
If anything I feel you where victim of this hoax.. While I have not fully dug into whats going on here.. It was brought to my attention Via U2 mail..
So I wanted to stop in here and see whats going on.. While still showing my support to a member who was made to look the fool. (as I have played the fool before, and it really bothered me... So it happens to the best of us man..)
We all sometimes jump in head first and so much want to believe what we are reading or watching is at face value.

So Alex Jones put this out here, and claiming Sheen was going to interview the president for 20 mins? Later to only come out as a video with Sheen telling people of this world that he has questions?

Join the club Sheen.. Most of us have these questions.. And sometimes I just have to sit back for many weeks and not open my mouth. As I have been burned in the past before.. And this is just another learning exp for everyone..

So no harm done IMO.. You have never in the past pulled pranks or try to tarnish what many truthers do on the web.
If anything we fall prey to those we come to trust.. Yet trust is something that must be earned, and can be taken away much quicker than its given.

This will open all our eyes a little bit more, and allow us the chance to take a step back and understand 911 is a wash. And its going to be a long time before we get any real truth from this event..
It saddens me still to this day, and felt it was important to voice myself here this one time.. Before I sink back into hermit form..

Peace

[edit on 12-9-2009 by zysin5]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Just my 2 cents and not sure if anyone else noticed it? But did anyone notice the "star" on Charlie's pocket of his sport coat? It is an upside down star, the symbol of Baphomet, the horned goat that is the Masonic symbol of Satan.

Not sure why it is there or if Charlie "knows" what it means. If he doesn't know what it means then the Elite and the Illuminati totally have him under control. This could be the "exposure" that the Illuminati want or need to blame it on the Bush family as was posted somewhere on ATS here.

Is no one really paying attention here? I thought this was a conspiracy site? Well, this could be the exposure that the Elite want to blame the Bush's as the Bush's have a huge plantation in Paraguay and have stolen millions of dollars worth of American military hardware. The plantation is reported to have a runway long enough to land a fully loaded C-130 cargo plane.

I would assume they were planning this all along, arming themselves (the Bush family) in case Federal Marshalls and FBI agents try and go down there and arrest them. Part of the "game" the Elite play to mess with us.

Distraction from the next part of the plan when the Elite invade America while Americans watch the news about how the fight is going to arrest the culprits.

Plausible? I would certainly think so and wouldn't put it past the Elite. How simple.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by daddio]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Charlie Sheen's plan obviously worked, and If the president was ever going to listen to anyone concerning 9//11 conspiracies I suppose he would listen to the one that stands out.... which in this case is Charlie Sheen's.

I don't understand why people are so against this publicity stunt, it is obviously doing what "Truthers" have been wanting for years (to be heard).

Charlie Sheen has done well, I hope that his questions are heard!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by halfmanhalfamazing

Sorry, about you OD'ing on the Sheen/Jones Kool-aid. Do you really think this deception was favorable for 9-11 Truthers cause? I think it has set their cause back several years.

You need to investigate Alex Jones a little closer, as I recently did. It pays to know who you are following. Start with the following info:

www.alexjonesmachine.com...

and

www.youtube.com...

and

www.alexjonesmachine.com...

Good luck in your research.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
[edit on 14-9-2009 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowlrunnerIV

That's right. I addressed the content of your post. The content that included you claiming to know things, but being unable to comprehend what was written.

Particularly that crap about costing trillions.

We're concerned with you and Reuters because you were unable to understand the answer to your question.

Beefcake said Reuters were carrying the story on the wire. He was told they were not. You then queried that and were told Reuters were not carrying the story.

You proceeded immediately to continue the lie that Reuters were carrying the story.

You asked if Reuters had "picked it up". More than once. You were told they had not. More than once.

As you were unable to ascertain whether Reuters had or had not destributed this as a factual story and were asking others for the answer, I gave you the tools to do so for yourself. You clearly had no clue what Reuters is (beyond being a news-service) or how it works. I also gave you that information.

But, hey, I'd hate to be lame, a numbskull or, apparently, in the paid employ of the Central Intelligence Agency, Secret Intelligence Service, Mossad or Committee for State Security...

Next time, try waiting for the answer to your question and then read it before you carry on shouting from the rooftops. Just my suggestion.

Also, try checking your u2u inbox occasionally. You might have foung the mass u2u explaining to the IT-savvy why Jones' explanation of crashed, off-site servers being to blame is, let's be charitable, dubious at best...

Now you check this out!
This entire rant addresses nothing in my post above that you quote.
Need a whipping boy find someone else.

Your retoric is off topic and holds no water.
I made no mention of CIA. SIS. CSS or Mossad at all, that is your fabrication.
YOU LIE. Your rant addresses none of the content or the substance of the thread. I like Charlie SHEEN and ALEX too. They make you soooo easily unnerved. No I love them. They are good Americans.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel
reply to post by halfmanhalfamazing

Sorry, about you OD'ing on the Sheen/Jones Kool-aid. Do you really think this deception was favorable for 9-11 Truthers cause? I think it has set their cause back several years.

I really do believe that this "deception" was favourable... its quite obvious that it was, the information is what is important, and the information was introduced to the public. This has caused quite a stir, which would in fact help truthers in their quest to be heard.

You need to investigate Alex Jones a little closer, as I recently did. It pays to know who you are following.

I was not referencing to Alex Jones, I don't live in America but I can tell you that what has been said has even created a stir here in my country. And I can not see why that is bad. I would assume that it places more pressure on your government to expose the truth??

www.youtube.com...

Very nice!

Good luck in your research.

Thanks... I will read up on it a bit...

[edit on 15-9-2009 by halfmanhalfamazing]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

a little off topic; however, i investigated www.alexjonesmachines.com... and find it to be worth every minute of my time. when i first saw the original "hoax" (and i believe jones made a hugh mistake) interview betw sheen and obama it was so scripted.

thanks.

starred.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Monday night 11.30
To bad weedwacker doesn't post on this thread. TMZ just reported and showed Charlie Sheen and Buzz Aldrin comming out of a Hollywood resturant together. Interesting. Buzz has been on with Alex also.
Maybe this is a set up.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uniceft17
S&F!!

This will be the most memorable of the Obama presidency for me. Charlie Sheen said it perfectly.

Mr. President the parallels are not distorted just because you say they are. Let’s stick to the facts. You promised to abolish the Patriot Act and then voted to re-authorize it. You pledged to end warrantless wire tapping against the American people and now energetically defend it. You decried the practice of rendition and now continue it. You promised over and over again on the campaign trail, that you would end the practice of indefinite detention and instead, you have expanded it to permanent detention of “detainees” without trial. This far exceeds the outrages of the former administration. Call me crazy Mr. President, but is this not your record?

Charlie is more of a moonbat than his older brother Martin. He's worse in politics than he is as a "comedian" .... if that's even possible.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I found this article in The National Expositor. Sept 15, 2009

Visit the site for more....

Thanks again CHARLIE.

Actor labels corporate media shills “cockroaches” for completely failing to address 20 bullet points on 9/11 -

Link to PR News Wire Alex Jones Press Release Here

The information copied-and-pasted was not an "article," it was a press-release originating from Alex Jones/PrisonPlanet.com

Please do not paste entire pages of content from other sites. Provide a content snippet and link.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Now you check this out!
This entire rant addresses nothing in my post above that you quote.
Need a whipping boy find someone else.

You really do need to learn how to read.

Your retoric is off topic and holds no water.
I made no mention of CIA. SIS. CSS or Mossad at all, that is your fabrication.

Really? Well then I guess when you wrote this, you were using a racist epithet against me...

As for this lame attack...

YOU LIE. Your rant addresses none of the content or the substance of the thread. I like Charlie SHEEN and ALEX too. They make you soooo easily unnerved.

They don't unnerve me. I'm not American, they have no effect on my government whatsoever. Thanks for not addressing anything that I wrote. You got Reuters wrong, you got how Reuters works wrong, so you resorted to insult-filled bluster to cover your ignorance. If you were Asian then I'd call that a standard attempt to "save face".

No I love them. They are good Americans.

And where did I say anything about them being "bad" Americans?

Charlie may or may not have a point, depending on your political point of view. His acting and voice-over in the video ("so many questions") is just pathetically over-dramatised and sensationalised to the point of being lame. Next time he watches a Michael Moore doco, tell him to look at more than the mere surface mechanics.

Alex Jones lied when he posted that he would be airing an interview between Charlie and Obama.

And just FYI, the acronym for Committee for State Security isn't CSS, it's KGB...

And it appears that you still don't understand how the press works...

I found this article in The National Expositor. Sept 15, 2009

The information copied-and-pasted was not an "article," it was a press-release originating from Alex Jones/PrisonPlanet.com

[edit on 24-9-2009 by SkepticOverlord]

Nobody is reporting this story as a story. Alex Jones is telling the news agencies about it. I write press-releases all the time. A press-release is not a story.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join