It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Sheen "interviews" President Obama

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Sheen:

Mr. President the parallels are not distorted just because you say they are. Let’s stick to the facts. You promised to abolish the Patriot Act and then voted to re-authorize it.

You pledged to end warrantless wire tapping against the American people and now energetically defend it

No, he promised 'more oversight' for both of these things,(which he still hanst done.) he never promised to 'end them',

www.politifact.com...

politifact.com...

. You decried the practice of rendition and now continue it. You promised over and over again on the campaign trail, that you would end the practice of indefinite detention and instead,

He did? When?

I suspect the ol cokehead is thinking of Obama's promise to close Guantanamo? Well, to be fair, Obama tried to do that right away, but was prevented from doing so by Republicans and Democrats in Congress. So charlie got it wrong again.

you have expanded it to permanent detention of “detainees” without trial

Source? I don't recall such a promise.

This far exceeds the outrages of the former administration. Call me crazy Mr. President, but is this not your record?

Looks like ol Charlie was as duped by the media as the rest of the American Public. For anyone who paid attention, they would know that several of those claims are false. OF course, such facts dont matter in the world of internet media where ignorance prevails.

It's interesting how people just LOVE to criticize Obama for things he never even promised. Almost as if they can't, or dont WANT to look at the real issues.
edit on 14-3-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by talisman

ANYONE who thought this interview was legit needs to lose 5000 internet points IMMEDIATELY.

You all FAIL critical thought 101.

<< 12  13  14   >>

join