It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads up Warning from National Guard

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Well,remember a while back they were predicting the government to impose martial law? Maybe all this stimulus is just a bandage for now,but how long will this last? Here is the clip from months ago when the gov had their secret meeting.
www.youtube.com...

There is also some video on you tube from www.2009atruestory.com...
depicting such an event in the near future. Wonder what inspired that?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I don't think that whatever this is is going to happen in October.
The warning was to get family out of the major cities between mid and late October.
November is more likely, imo.
The warning is to get people out in advance of whatever it is.

I'm not so sure this is flu related.

Civil unrest, yes. Flu related? Not necessarily.

Seems an awful lot to me like there is an active campaign to sow the seeds of discontent within the populace right now. This Green Jobs Czar resigning is just another bit of it. They are now going to expose this guy as a radical communist. Then people will revisit Obama's ties to Ayer and most likely start scrutinizing some of his other appointments...

If they decide to run with this info, we could be looking at race riots in the major areas once people become thoroughly disgusted with the administration.

I'll tell ya', all of this has really been taxing on my psyche lately. I feel like a pent up animal. (was hoping to take this weekend to do some hiking and camping, but as with everything else, I can't afford it anymore)

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I really don't think anything is going to happen. There's always warnings from friends, friends of friends, something overheard in a bar, etc...

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
There are truthers, tenthers, and end of timers in the guard just as there are in the over all population. The sky is falling again.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowflux
The only problem I have with stories like these, other than the obvious inability on our part to verify it, is that it's always tied to "The NWO" yet it doesn't seem to coincide with other things that are said about "The NWO Agenda".

Namely the idea that "They" apparently want people centralized in major cities so as to leave the rest of the land to be reclaimed by wilderness yet we're always getting "warnings" about "Major metropolitan cities" being destroyed.

These cities may seem, at first thought, to be top targets for an enemy attack but if you think about it most cities don't contain many high priority targets from a strategic stand point. Initial attack targets should include military bases and command centers, information and transportation infrastructure and major travel and supply centers like airports and docks. Killing civilians works from a terror stand point but not from a militarily strategic one.

Just look at the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, we took out high priority targets and left most civilian centers standing.

Well, you wouldn't want to attack your own investments, would you? It was pretty strange why the Pentagon's accounting area was mainly hit, even though the Pentagon is supposedly to be a very protected area. You don't want to hit military bases because they are your tools and you don't ruin a man's tools, ya hear?

I think the tactics are the same - scare people into wanting the restructuring of cities, i.e. Agenda 21, scare them into wanting the government to protect them more, i.e. more control. Because we now have "domestic terrorists", the NWO can target something like a football stadium, bomb it and blame it on a "right-wing extremist" who believed it was necessary because football is violent and is against God or something. Or he just want went nuts. Or send out a biological killer into an area. You get the point, which is to put the nation into a state of emergency, which allows the NWO to do what it pleases.

The swine flu vaccines may not even be that bad. It may have instead a long term effect on people and kill only a few. Or it may kill many but we might not ever really here about it, only locally.

Whatever the case may be, you do NOT hit the military.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Makes a lot of sense.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DevilJin

Actually, if you are looking at an actual war-time scenario, attacking major cities makes great sense if you are targeting the financial institutions within the cities.
First rule - attack your enemy's pocket book and then move onto supply-routes.
Major banks would be a priority target.

Hence, WTC 9-11.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I am in a strategic area, that if something comes down, the area will completely surrounded by the military, and they will most likely ready to shoot to kill.
My concern is once they set up their periminter, will I be displaced, or will I be allow to stay in my residence?

I'm not worried about myself but I will have others with me, that will be sure to fall along the way.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CASH69

A coup would explain such a warning.
Not saying that this is the case...just sayin.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR

Actually, if you are looking at an actual war-time scenario, attacking major cities makes great sense if you are targeting the financial institutions within the cities.
First rule - attack your enemy's pocket book and then move onto supply-routes.
Major banks would be a priority target.

Hence, WTC 9-11.

Yeah, I know. I thought it was strange about the Pentagon in that since it is our military capital - they still wouldn't touch it, but they did.

The whole WTC bombing and Pentagon bombing is a part, in my opinion, of the economic collapse of the U.S. to make way for both agenda 21 (you see a lot of people being forced to move out of their homes because of various reasons mostly b/c people bought a house they can no longer afford) and also to make way for the NAU and the amero. If you weaken the people and limit their means, they will follow whatever you want.

I still don't think the U.S. would target any military bases as that is THEIR main investments, if not, bringing U.N. soldiers into the U.S.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Well, like was said, they "conviently" hit the accounting wing of the Pentagon...

Make the funds disappear. "What 1.3Trillion (or whatever it was) Dollars missing? We don't have any record of it."

Same with WTC 7.

But yeah, we're agreed.

I'm gonna have to make a couple of phone calls and try and glean some info from some buddies I have in the Guard. This is a little unsettling. I mean, if this is a widespread rumor, there is definately something coming down the pipes.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I look forward to reading what your friends in the national guard have to say about this.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

It is said,that when you give the people what they want to take freely,they will do what the general wants. It is all the lies and deceits that will turn the people against their leaders,and that is taken fro Sun Tsu The art of war.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tmayhew01

I had to leave two voicemails.
I'll update when I hear something.

I actually don't expect anything, though. Arkansas doesn't have any "major metropolitan" areas.
"Need to Know" and all that. Doubtful anyone in any Guard Unit around here would have heard such a rumor even if it is true.
But I'll check anyhow.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I have a friend that is pretty high up in our local utility company and when this whole swine flu thing hit they had several meetings about contingency plans. This very well could be related to this flu, people sick, not enough workers to keep essential services going and people to transport FOOD, which we all know would be gone from shelves in a day should panic strike.

Given the climate in the nation it could really be about anything though. However, there is another new thread about the guard training to "protect" vaccination sites. I can't see people rioting to get this shot, most people I know who are not into conspiracies are not taking it.

Along with many of you I find warrenb's posts to be well thought out and valid. I hope that we can get some more specifics from some of you with guard connections.

red

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pappie54
There are truthers, tenthers, and end of timers in the guard just as there are in the over all population. The sky is falling again.

Hey well if you put it out there often enough, you are sure to be right at least once in a while..

It's all a bit boy-cry-wolf to me, perhaps thats what it is all about, keep people used to 'i heard on the grapevine from a highly reputable source....' that people will do nothing if anything ever does happen with warning.

I predict more predictions! Predictable before the end of the year.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up. I know for my part I have started taking some awesome photos of military equipment that moves through my rural train town toward a repainting station.

The question it has made me ask is why was so much being moved for resprays?

And where were they training to get their scratchs and dings?

They are moving alot through my area and it looks as though they want to get certain older equipment back up to operational standards.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

haha thanks for enlightening me on your opinion, got me laughing and completely agree.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
WoW! whats incredible is not the story itself but if it was true the fact that a high grade officer would risk his own safety and career by informing a lonely capt top secret info like this national guard none the less i was active army officer for 12 years and have had many reserve and guardsmen under my command and this story just does not seem likely, not impossible but very unlikely

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I have posted the following information in several related threads because it would seem that the pieces are falling together some time in October or November.

Anyone remember all of the debate on ATS regarding the passage of HR 1338 The GIVE Act or Serve America Act? Just an FYI the effective date of this legislation begins October 1 2009. This legislation is directly related to Obama's desire for a Civilian Service Corps. This is going to be an interesting Fall season. Not sure what to make of it all considering the timing of this, the info from Warren and the Swine Flu scenario that is looming on our horizon. Be very aware folks.

www.govtrack.us...

SEC. 6101. EFFECTIVE DATE. (a) In General- This Act, and the amendments made by this Act, take effect on October 1, 2009. (b) Regulations- Effective on the date of enactment of this Act, the Chief Executive Officer of the Corporation for National and Community Service may issue such regulations as may be necessary to carry out this Act and the amendments made by this Act.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join