It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads up Warning from National Guard

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Thanks, warrenb. S&F for you. I don't know what it means either, but getting the info out there will probably bring additional insight from others,

Along that line, I just watched a video that talked about "convergence". It would seem that is where we are now. Everyting is converging to this point in time. Somthing BIG seems to be on the horizen. TPTB see their NWO figurehead, Obama loosing ground and may feel it's time to press their case and go for broke...

[edit on 6-9-2009 by romanmel]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
boy i am glad moved up in the mountains i live in the middle of no ware neighbors not close to each other woot

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
What do u guys think about Rhode Island...it might even be smaller than Denver....

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I live in El Paso Texas...where Ft. Bliss is located.
It is one of the largest bases in the nation, we have about 625k people.
I don't think anything is going to happen.
My .02 cents.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
What an amzing thread. In four pages you guys have been able to link just about everything to Warren's frined's vague warning. Flu, chemical attack, Iran, Service Corps, banks imploding, nuke in DC, war with Russia (aka subs off the east coast), martial law... seriously guys, slow down. You are all going to hurt yourselves. When the chump shows up to link this to Niburu we will then know that the circle is complete and the world will end.

I have a realtively high contact in Justice and a Lt. Col in the Guard. Nothing, nada, zilch.

But becuase I love seeing you guys get your panties all in a bunch, I'll throw one out that has so far been missed:

www.youtube.com...

This is the little boy in Columbia that is predicting that therer will be an assassination attempt on the President on October 15th. Riots in the streets anyone?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
What is going to be the first major obstacle is paranoia. People will be paranoid about taking the shot. People will be paranoid of getting the Swine Flue. People will be paranoid about not getting the shot. Etc...

[edit on 6-9-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
First, Denver is considered a "Tier One" city, which is a metropolitan area, like it or not. I am from Denver. Secondly, if you think NORAD is going to protect people in Denver, you are most certainly living in another world and are ignorant on what the purpose of NORAD is (hint, its not to give extra protection to the population in Denver).

This time period keeps coming up more and more, I am convinced there will be much turmoil which may include; the collapse of the dollar, the collapse of the US and possibly the world economy, Israel attaching Iran (NUKES? World War III?), possible food riots (especially in Tier one cities or metropolitan areas) and of course the fake Swine flu pandemic and forced inoculation and forced FEMA camp interment for those of us who reject the depopulation vaccines. Those of us who are awake (Patriots or Truth Seekers) know what is to come.

The rest of you Sheeple just keep watching your TV's and your sports programs, your TV will tell you what to do and what to think, good luck living in your Perceived Reality.

For my fellow Patriots, you know what to do..

And pray.......

God help us!

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Dude, this was just a warning someone was passing along they receive from someone.
There won't be any type of disclosure on the issue, obviously.

Is there a problem with folks speculating about what it could mean?
Why the ridicule?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by octaviameister
First, Denver is considered a "Tier One" city, which is a metropolitan area, like it or not. I am from Denver. Secondly, if you think NORAD is going to protect people in Denver, you are most certainly living in another world and are ignorant on what the purpose of NORAD is (hint, its not to give extra protection to the population in Denver).

This time period keeps coming up more and more, I am convinced there will be much turmoil which may include; the collapse of the dollar, the collapse of the US and possibly the world economy, Israel attaching Iran (NUKES? World War III?), possible food riots (especially in Tier one cities or metropolitan areas) and of course the fake Swine flu pandemic and forced inoculation and forced FEMA camp interment for those of us who reject the depopulation vaccines. Those of us who are awake (Patriots or Truth Seekers) know what is to come.

The rest of you Sheeple just keep watching your TV's and your sports programs, your TV will tell you what to do and what to think, good luck living in your Perceived Reality.

For my fellow Patriots, you know what to do..

And pray.......

God help us!

Oh for god sake !!! Drama Queen much ????

Look, this is another rumor with not one shred of truth to it. These threads come and go like yesterdays lunch at ATS and not once has any of them been right. This will be the same.

People have been talking about the end times for THOUSANDS of years and they will do so thousands of years from now

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I can't wait till this whole swine flu thing is over and NOTHING at all happens.... So much 'speculation' lately with swine flu being a global killer, leading to riots, martial law, etc... everybody is entitled to their own opinions, but I think this is getting completely out of hand, and personally is nothing more severe that the common cold.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Why? Because people BELIEVE this stuff. And they spread it around and expond on it as fact. Read the posts. The one above yours is calling the people who DON'T subscribe to the hyperbole 'sheeple'. The fact is, the vast majority of this anti flu vaccine crap has been initiated as politcical propaganda. And averyone buys into it and parrots it back. There is no 'mandatory' vaccine for the general population but you can't convince some people of it.

This may not be exactly the same as yelling 'fire' in a movie theater but it comes close. When the GOP was in-office they controlled this country using fear and paranoia. Obama gets in and he attempts to dial that back. Remember those days when the pressure came off? Now, much to my personal amazement, the far right/GOP has found a way to play the fear game even when they're NOT in office. When will people learn? It's you people who are the sheeple. You're being used as pawns.

I've grown-up being a survivalist. I believe in being prepared always and have as little trust in the government as anyone here. But this is getting ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
This info is just hear say , sorry to say.
I had friend in the guard Master Sargent, but he's out now so I can't get any good up dates my self anylonger.

Things don't look good just from a general perspective, I have never seen things so messed up.
Like vaccine for something that is not real problem, and if did mutate their vaccine would be useless, for new mutated virus. Generally the whole economy has taken a dump, more bank failures coming due to commerical forclosures, another bailout?

Just from such overview, something is gong to happen, I want to get short wave radio, for when they shut down the tube, internet,
and all communication.
That will be like the day the earth stood still, people won't know what to do, mass panic, then all the misinformation that will be going around.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I sit smack in the middle of one of the most populated cities in the US. So I have a vested interest here. I've spoken with friends of mine in the military, enlisted and officer, pay grades of E-8 to 0-6 to W-4. None of them seem the slightest bit worried. But I have questions for you warren:

1: Out of any major metropolitan city. 'Out' meaning... any distance you can get us? How far 'out'?
2: Telling a Captain to leave a major has many connotations. If he was told by one of his commanding officers then a) he will be at the end of his contract and the CO could have been wishing him a life of leisure. b) His CO has some foreknowledge of events and basically ordered one of his officers to go AWOL. As they serve two weeks per year and 1 weekend a month with the exception of emergency training or deployment, it is a reasonable assumption that giving this man a timeframe of two weeks means he thinks there will be nothing to come back TO, or at the very least no reason to do so. Kinda gives me the willies.
3. Is your friend trustworthy? Being a Captain in the Guard says something about reliability, but is there a chance he made it up or misunderstood his CO?
4. What course of action does your friend plan to take?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
LOL...A Captain, huh?

A Captain is about the same equivalent, knowledge and responsibility wise, as damned E-4. Being National Guard only lends a discredit to his imporatance.

Trust me, no one ever comes and says, "Captian Noname...this is General Higherup. I want you to get your family out now, before Mid-OCTOBER."

You know why? Because then that Captain asks why...then when he asks why, the General tells him and it removes any mystery of a fake warning such as this one.

This is no different than those "My Love...I am a Jihadist..." emails that were reported after 9/11 that warned of going to Malls on Halloween.

You can take complete trust when I say that this is a hoax, and has no more credibility than a story that happened to a cousin of a cousiin of a friend of an Uncle's step-brother.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I don't know if this has anything to do with the 10/10/09 World War 3, but there's supposedly going to be a nuclear attack on Washington DC that day.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Cotechs

I have a brother inlaw that is Blackwater in Iraq, I wouldn't trust that guy period, so no info there.
I do have a friend in Air Force, Major was A10 pilot in Iraq, but I dought he knows anymore than me possibly less. He out now, has heart prob to many bennies,
I will ask him, what's zup?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

If people choose to believe this as some sort of legitimate warning of anything that is definately going to happen then I don't think there is much help for them anyhow.

I personally took it for what it was. Some info being passed along. I like to think that most folks can think for themselves and, if interested, investigate it to the best of their ability.

I don't understand all of the effort to 'call people out' on something like this, as it were.
Oh well.

Call me a sheeple.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

rawstory.com... n-washington-dc/

[edit on 6-9-2009 by TMFAP]

[edit on 6-9-2009 by TMFAP]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I work at the third highest command in the Navy. I'm on the watch-floor as I type (have a mod trace my IP).

THERE IS NO CREDIBLE WARNING TO ANYTHING IN OCTOBER.

Shoot...forget credible...theres not a warning at all.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Great. I live in Brooklyn, NYC.

Moving to Seattle Oct. 31st, I sure hope I can still make it! Family has survivalist farm/outpost on the outskirts of Seattle, and my mossberg 500, XD. 40, among other things.

I hate NYC!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join